PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to scare you ...Obama ... but

Robert A Whit
03-03-2013, 10:56 PM
60 minutes tonight.

Who watched it?

Mr. Obama beware that the main driver of the Chinese economy does not bust their bubble. They have halted building some cities. Enormous buildings, many apartments, brand new but not occupied.

What is your Plan Obama when China goes bust?

Builders there are in deep trouble. Many are deeply worried. Various empty cities stand vacant.

When China goes broke, there goes the economy of the USA.

Yet Obama, you want to keep borrowing from them.

Scenario.

Suddenly they like the US did, come to a halt. And they make a lot of our products. We won't have money to pay China and they can't afford to loan us more money and they are also going to go broke.

What do you say Obama?

fj1200
03-04-2013, 08:10 AM
60 minutes tonight.

Who watched it?

Not me, my demographic is under 60. :slap:

Mr. Obama beware that the main driver of the Chinese economy does not bust their bubble. They have halted building some cities. Enormous buildings, many apartments, brand new but not occupied.

Builders there are in deep trouble. Many are deeply worried. Various empty cities stand vacant.

Not so much, they are reliant on the US economy, not the other way around.

Yet Obama,you want to keep borrowing from them.

Chinese holdings of our debt hardly grew at all last year and is barely above the Japanese holdings (http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Documents/mfh.txt).

Scenario.

Suddenly they like the US did, come to a halt. And they make a lot of our products. We won't have money to pay China and they can't afford to loan us more money and they are also going to go broke.

What do you say Obama?

Why is this BO's issue?

PostmodernProphet
03-04-2013, 08:26 AM
60 minutes tonight.

Who watched it?

Yet Obama, you want to keep borrowing from them.

Scenario.

What do you say Obama?

actually, I don't think the Chinese have been buying treasury notes for the last few years already.....mostly we're borrowing from ourselves.....

Robert A Whit
03-04-2013, 01:33 PM
actually, I don't think the Chinese have been buying treasury notes for the last few years already.....mostly we're borrowing from ourselves.....

If that is true, it is a sign the burst bubble of their real estate is closer than I figured. We have not stopped borrowing so if a source dried up, do you get what I am saying?

fj1200
03-04-2013, 02:19 PM
^Unlikely the two are related.

gabosaurus
03-04-2013, 04:23 PM
What do you say Obama?

http://troll.me/images/barack-obama/dude-you-suck-thumb.jpg

Robert A Whit
03-04-2013, 04:29 PM
http://troll.me/images/barack-obama/dude-you-suck-thumb.jpg