PDA

View Full Version : Guns DO kill people...

darin
03-05-2013, 07:28 AM
Evil, nasty guns - granting payback to a thief.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=34407

Det. Williams with the Polk County Sheriff’s Department tells KOIN 6 News that they believe a piece of the shotgun was caught in the trigger area of the AR-15. While crossing the field the truck hit a bump causing the weapon to fire once striking and killing Mendoza.
Farm workers found the truck and Mendoza Sunday morning with the engine still running and the truck in drive.

So, I guess the Left was right, guns do kill people. If it wasn’t for those guns running around loose, Mendoza would still be alive enjoying the fruits of someone else’s labors. The shotgun and the rifle were probably engaged in some sort of horseplay and killed poor Genaro, the victim of someone’s carelessness.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-05-2013, 08:31 AM

Exactly why a person should tame their guns and talk to them very nicely, buy 'em presents like more bullets ,better gun oil ,etc.. We don't want an angry gun running around with vengeance in it's heart ! Do we???
I once had a rifle that was so angry that after taking it apart I was afraid to reassemble it.
It is all broken up about it but unable to harm me....thank god , ;)--Tyr

Syrenn
03-05-2013, 11:48 AM

ppsstt.... it wasn't the gun that killed him

it was the bullets!

:laugh:

Little-Acorn
03-05-2013, 12:31 PM
Nasty, malicious truck.

It had been planning this for a long time.

jafar00
03-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Hello? Safety catch? Remove the magazine? Clear the chamber?

Don't they test gun owners to see if they can handle a weapon safely before selling them? If not, maybe they should. And retest regularly. Issue licenses like you have to drive a car.

tailfins
03-05-2013, 03:21 PM

Don't they test gun owners to see if they can handle a weapon safely before selling them? If not, maybe they should. And retest regularly. Issue licenses like you have to drive a car.

Driving is considered a "privilege" that can be taken away for any reason. Bearing arms is a right.

Missileman
03-05-2013, 06:25 PM

Right after they issue you a keyboard license. :slap:

aboutime
03-05-2013, 06:27 PM

Missileman. Or, better yet. Right after jafar get's a brain.....4640

gabosaurus
03-05-2013, 10:52 PM
Driving is considered a "privilege" that can be taken away for any reason. Bearing arms is a right.

A "right" that can be taken away if misused.

KitchenKitten99
03-05-2013, 10:58 PM
A "right" that can be taken away if misused.

'Misuse' according to whom?

Robert A Whit
03-06-2013, 12:07 AM

Living in this country can definitely lead one to be arrested. Even when totally innocent.

Take those in CA that legally frow pot. They get arrested by the Feds. The Feds should be banned from swooping in in violation of state laws.

Reminds me too much of what the Nazis did.

I asked my son in law one time why he did not arrest illegals. He said the Feds stopped him. When the feds refuse to collect illegals but they will do a lot to collect pot, something as you understand has to be wrong.

jafar00
03-06-2013, 02:20 AM

Something so dangerous in the wrong hands needs to be regulated to ensure the wrong people don't have guns to use when they walk into a crowded schoolyard.

Touche mon ami (I'm actually in France at the moment btw ;))

According to regulations that should be put in place. Violating said regulations should result in the "right" to have weapons removed.

darin
03-06-2013, 05:47 AM
Something so dangerous in the wrong hands needs to be regulated to ensure the wrong people don't have guns to use when they walk into a crowded schoolyard.

You speaking of the car? Seems to me the car lead directly to the death. Cars kill a LOT more people than guns.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-06-2013, 06:55 PM
ppsstt.... it wasn't the gun that killed him

it was the bullets!

:laugh:

Digging a bit deeper we find that it was lead and gunpowder that are the real culprits!;)

aboutime
03-06-2013, 06:58 PM
You speaking of the car? Seems to me the car lead directly to the death. Cars kill a LOT more people than guns.

How bout water. As in a glass, bottle, or even..in a pool? That's just as deadly, maybe more so since death by drowning far exceeds death by shootings.
Check it out.

Tomorrow...the WATER BAN begins.

jafar00
03-07-2013, 12:04 AM

No derp. This one was the result of an idiot with obviously no idea how to safely handle a firearm. There was absolutely no reason why he would travel with a round chambered like that.

logroller
03-07-2013, 03:13 AM
No derp. This one was the result of an idiot with obviously no idea how to safely handle a firearm. There was absolutely no reason why he would travel with a round chambered like that.
He was burglar that stole firearms-- making him a felon. Unbeknownst to you perhaps, felons would travel with a round chambered for a number of nefarious reasons; mostly centered upon a willful disregard of rules and laws that protect life and property, even their own.