PDA

View Full Version : Red States Rules

Robert A Whit
03-06-2013, 01:44 AM
Anybody know where Red states drifted off to?

Kathianne
03-06-2013, 06:06 AM
Yes.

taft2012
03-06-2013, 07:09 AM
Anybody know where Red states drifted off to?

Why don't you pack a bag and set out on a expedition to retrieve him?

But remember to come back and give us an update every 2 or 3 years, so we don't miss you too much. :rolleyes:

Robert A Whit
03-06-2013, 03:18 PM
Yes.

You know.

What has happened?
Why isn't he posting?

jimnyc
03-06-2013, 03:19 PM
Yes.

Is he OK, Kath? I know he was having a rough go, on and off, with his health. Maybe I'll give him a holler tonight.

Robert A Whit
03-06-2013, 03:23 PM
Is he OK, Kath? I know he was having a rough go, on and off, with his health. Maybe I'll give him a holler tonight.

I am puzzled why Kath thought that yes was a complete answer. I too recall something about his health and that is why I asked.

Please let the forum know what you find out Jim.

gabosaurus
03-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Yes.

It means "it is no one's business except RSR's and anyone he chooses to inform."

Next question, please. :cool:

Kathianne
03-06-2013, 04:10 PM

He's doing ok, I thought he might have gotten on today, sounds like he is snowed in.

Robert A Whit
03-06-2013, 04:40 PM
He's doing ok, I thought he might have gotten on today, sounds like he is snowed in.

Thank you.

jimnyc
03-06-2013, 04:47 PM

I left him a voice mail when I was out on the road. Hopefully if he feels up to it he'll call me back later, or maybe pop on here and reply. :)

Kathianne
03-06-2013, 04:50 PM
I left him a voice mail when I was out on the road. Hopefully if he feels up to it he'll call me back later, or maybe pop on here and reply. :)

He's been working a lot, though today it ended up with rain instead of snow, but that didn't stop the weather folks for continuing to forecast over 12", so his work closed down. LOL!

red states rule
03-07-2013, 03:53 AM

I am doing fine Jim - just working the OT again and thus I am tired. Thanks for your concern but this economic recovery we are in has seen a spike in foreclosures, request for loan modifications and short sales. Not to mention bankruptcy filings which means OT for me

red states rule
03-07-2013, 03:53 AM
Thank you.

Don't worry Robert - I am doing fine

red states rule
03-07-2013, 03:55 AM
He's been working a lot, though today it ended up with rain instead of snow, but that didn't stop the weather folks for continuing to forecast over 12", so his work closed down. LOL!

The same people who tell us the polar ice caps will be gone in 50 years - gave us this hype over this "winter storm"
Like the federal budget cuts that inspired its nickname, Winter Storm Saturn, aka the "snowquester," lumbered from dramatic buildup to soggy anticlimax in Frederick (http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/local/communities/frederick.htm) County.
A ballyhooed 6 to 12 inches of snow materialized as less than 5 inches in most places, and most of that had melted by early afternoon.
Why such a big discrepancy?
"It was all about the temperature," James West, a WeatherBug meteorologist, said Wednesday evening. "That was the biggest problem."
The difference between snow and rain came down to a couple degrees, he said.
"We were very close. I don't think we were reckless," he said, adding that the ground was too warm for snow to stick.Brian Edwards, a meteorologist with AccuWeather, agreed. http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/news/display.htm?storyID=147725#.UTkoLTbTmM8

jimnyc
03-07-2013, 11:57 AM
Glad to see ya, Red, and knowing you're health is in order! :salute:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Don't worry Robert - I am doing fine

Good to hear RSR. JUST IN TIME AS I WAS ABOUT TO SEND OUT MY BEST TRACKER AND BEST DOG ON A SEARCH PARTY.;)