PDA

View Full Version : Unfortunate newspaper errors

gabosaurus
03-06-2013, 08:15 PM
My sister-in-law in Minneapolis sent me an email about a small newspaper in her area that is probably taking a lot of grief right now about a mix up in photo placement it had recently.

There was a story headlined "Suspicious package delivered to school." A picture was placed next to the story.
Instead of the intended photo of police examining a box, there was a picture of a Chippendale dancer who was going to appear at a charity event for women.
Those of us with perpetually dirty minds obviously got a laugh out of it. :cool:

Abbey Marie
03-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Lol- definitely a great one for Leno's Headlines. :laugh2:

aboutime
03-07-2013, 10:30 PM
Lol- definitely a great one for Leno's Headlines. :laugh2:

Abbey. Speaking of Leno. I'm gonna miss his Headlines, and Jay Walking each week after he's gone.

Don't know what I'll be watching after Leno leaves. Can't handle too much of that Jimmy Falon.

Any suggestions?

Abbey Marie
03-08-2013, 01:43 AM
Abbey. Speaking of Leno. I'm gonna miss his Headlines, and Jay Walking each week after he's gone.

Don't know what I'll be watching after Leno leaves. Can't handle too much of that Jimmy Falon.

Any suggestions?

Sorry, the only night talk show thing I watch, (and that is when I think of it), are Leno's headlines. They are very funny. The whole talk show genre bores me.