PDA

View Full Version : Free health tip: No, you can't smoke black pepper!

Anton Chigurh
03-06-2013, 09:38 PM
I know, because I tried it this morning.

jafar00
03-06-2013, 11:52 PM
Why would you even try?

Anton Chigurh
03-07-2013, 12:26 AM
I didn't try.

jafar00
03-07-2013, 06:22 AM
I didn't try.

Why did you say you did? :)

I know, because I tried it this morning.

Anton Chigurh
03-07-2013, 10:03 AM
Why did you say you did? :)It wasn't so much of a try - It can't be a 'try' really, if you actually did it right?

It's really bad for ya, that's all I know. It will put you on the floor coughing your guts out, will burn your throat, makes you feel awful, wheezing and coughing, for about a month and stuff.

It's bad for ya don't do it.

Anton Chigurh
03-07-2013, 10:11 AM
"Smoking" may have been the misleading term. Here's what happened:

I got done cooking my bacon? Yeah and it was time for the eggs and stuff right? So since it was right there handy I put my salt in the pan ya know? The black pepper was right there too so in it went as well gnomesayin? Well in 30 seconds when I returned with the eggs there was this big invisible cloud of noxious fumes, and I caught a breath of it. Conclusion? You can't smoke black pepper it's bad for ya.

tailfins
03-07-2013, 10:20 AM
"Smoking" may have been the misleading term. Here's what happened:

I got done cooking my bacon? Yeah and it was time for the eggs and stuff right? So since it was right there handy I put my salt in the pan ya know? The black pepper was right there too so in it went as well gnomesayin? Well in 30 seconds when I returned with the eggs there was this big invisible cloud of noxious fumes, and I caught a breath of it. Conclusion? You can't smoke black pepper it's bad for ya.

Bull! You tried rollin' it up in J♦Bs and lighting it. You're ashamed at being such a dork and are backtracking! You DO know the smoking your underwear wise crack is just a joke, don't you? What else have you tried to smoke?