PDA

View Full Version : Sean Penn went to the Chavez funeral in Venezuela

Robert A Whit
03-08-2013, 06:41 PM
This is about politics and I want to know if his politics will stop some of you from watching Sean Penn (bad boy of Hollywood) films?

I don't plan to support films made by Chavez supporters.

Send Penn a message.

That flicker Jesse Jackson also showed up. Right along with the belligerent leaders of countries like Iran.

Syrenn
03-08-2013, 06:58 PM
he is not someone Ive ever enjoyed watching.....and dont plan on starting any time soon.

Robert A Whit
03-08-2013, 07:03 PM
he is not someone Ive ever enjoyed watching.....and dont plan on starting any time soon.

I have seen him in some flicks. I plan to check my DVD library to see what I have. It better be awesome or I may toss out the DVD.

aboutime
03-08-2013, 07:16 PM
Penn has every right to do whatever he wants. IDIOTS like him never have to worry about losing their right to be an Idiot.
That's the great thing about our nation, and constitution. People never need to fear losing their ignorance, or being an idiot, and NOBODY will ever take that away.

Penn and Jackson are both Hypocrites who will now REEK of Sulfur, and win this ...... 4654

Robert A Whit
03-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Penn has every right to do whatever he wants. IDIOTS like him never have to worry about losing their right to be an Idiot.
That's the great thing about our nation, and constitution. People never need to fear losing their ignorance, or being an idiot, and NOBODY will ever take that away.

Penn and Jackson are both Hypocrites who will now REEK of Sulfur, and win this ...... 4654

Well stated Abbey. I agree. If they pay for his movies and watch them, they support guys like that scum.

Missileman
03-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Penn wasn't acting when he played Spicoli in Fast Times.

aboutime
03-08-2013, 08:18 PM
Penn wasn't acting when he played Spicoli in Fast Times.

Missileman. Sometimes....that old saying about "TRUTH being stranger than FICTION" actually is applicable.