PDA

View Full Version : First Pop Tarts, now Cupcakes!

Abbey Marie
03-08-2013, 09:45 PM
It just gets better and better. Shame on them!

In the latest incident of anti-gun hysteria to erupt in a school setting, officials at an elementary school in small-town Michigan impounded a third-grader boy’s batch of 30 homemade birthday cupcakes because they were adorned with green plastic figurines representing World War Two soldiers.
The school principal branded the military-themed cupcakes “insensitive” in light of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, reports Fox News Radio.
“It disgusted me,” Casey Fountain, the boy’s father, told Fox News. “It’s vile they lump true American heroes with psychopathic killers.”
Fountain explained that his wife had made the cupcakes. His son, Hunter, helped decorate them. The following morning, Fountain’s wife brought the taboo treats to the school’s front office, where the secretary reportedly remarked favorably on their appearance.
“About 15 minutes later the school called my wife and told her they couldn’t serve the cupcakes because the soldiers had guns,” Fountain told Fox News. “My wife told them to remove the soldiers and serve the cupcakes anyway — and I believe she may have used more colorful language.”

http://news.yahoo.com/school-confiscates-third-grader-cupcakes-topped-toy-soldiers-215018982.html

Robert A Whit
03-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Ant to think we legally carried water guns to high school during one week per year.

Voted4Reagan
03-08-2013, 09:57 PM
The Liberal anti gun hysteria has gotten out of Control.

Missileman
03-08-2013, 09:57 PM
It just gets better and better. Shame on them!

http://news.yahoo.com/school-confiscates-third-grader-cupcakes-topped-toy-soldiers-215018982.html

Have they sanitized the history books to remove all pictures of armed soldiers? Buncha damned looneys!

aboutime
03-08-2013, 10:20 PM
Does anyone now...Honestly see WHY so many parents across this nation are chosing HOME SCHOOLING, or Private schools?

If it wasn't for the loony members of the Teachers Unions. The administrators who control them...LIKE THIS STORY, would be wearing buttons that advertise "I RUN A POLITICALLY CORRECT SCHOOL!"

And sadly. People like that would have an endless supply of Perpetual Victims of their Brainwashing to pounce upon in children who's parents are forced to accept Government Run Schools of Communist leaning idea's.

taft2012
03-09-2013, 08:31 AM
They should be able to explain to students that if it weren't for guns we'd have a queen and be spending our entire days drinking tea and eating haggis.

You know how liberals love do to their little "test cases"? Maybe we should do one.

Have a kid go back to one of these liberal looney schools with an Obama action figure. Only have this particular Obama action figure carrying a rifle.

See if the teachers confiscate it.

Anyone wanna bet that they won't?

Abbey Marie
03-09-2013, 09:38 AM
They should be able to explain to students that if it weren't for guns we'd have a queen and be spending our entire days drinking tea and eating haggis.

You know how liberals love do to their little "test cases"? Maybe we should do one.

Have a kid go back to one of these liberal looney schools with an Obama action figure. Only have this particular Obama action figure carrying a rifle.

See if the teachers confiscate it.

Anyone wanna bet that they won't?

We have one of those guns hanging over a mantle. It belonged to my husband's great (x some number) grandfather in the Revolutionary War. It's a good reminder of what you say.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-09-2013, 11:47 AM
We have one of those guns hanging over a mantle. It belonged to my husband's great (x some number) grandfather in the Revolutionary War. It's a good reminder of what you say.

This nation was created at gunpoint, has been defended at gun point. No need for anybody to question why they are so hellbent on banning guns.

Take my 2nd Amendment right away because the government fails to provide adequate school security.
F-them, that's not going to happen while I am alive...
Every true American feels that way, those that don't f-them too....-Tyr