PDA

View Full Version : And a Happy St Patricks Day (a wee bit early)

WiccanLiberal
03-09-2013, 08:53 PM
Especially for Jimmy
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xcr2FfRgflE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Syrenn
03-09-2013, 08:59 PM
I take it this means that jim is a cat person.

WiccanLiberal
03-09-2013, 09:22 PM
Seems he has a fascination for small cute animals.

Kathianne
03-10-2013, 12:13 AM
I take it this means that jim is a cat person.

Just an animal nut and he wants to own them all!

Syrenn
03-10-2013, 12:16 AM
Just an animal nut and he wants to own them all!

lol

Kathianne
03-10-2013, 12:22 AM
lol

:coffee: He really does! The only thing for him better than monkeys, cats, dogs, wombats, etc., are boobies!

<!-- ### LEFT COLUMN ### --> http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/004/cache/blue-footed-booby_473_600x450.jpg Not just attractive physical features, the blue feet of this booby can be used to cover its chicks and keep them warm.

Syrenn
03-10-2013, 12:51 AM
( . Y . )

gabosaurus
03-10-2013, 11:27 AM
I don't drink, so I would make a terrible Irish person.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-M2jSzLBzK4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jimnyc
03-10-2013, 11:36 AM
Yes, I want ALL animals, 'cept for spiders. I might even give a home to that little boobie bastard bird that's been haunting me!

WiccanLiberal
03-10-2013, 11:52 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-M2jSzLBzK4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

BIGOTED MUCH are we?? If you had said you didn't like watermelon and therefore would be a terrible African American, half the board would have been all over you. Likewise if you had said you didn't drive poorly enough to be Asian. Getting the pattern here?
People, many of them without a drop of Irish blood in them, use March 17 as an excuse for excessive alcohol intake and stupid behavior in general. I personally don't regard it as much of a holiday. I generally wear black that day and certainly don't go to parties or parades.

WiccanLiberal
03-10-2013, 11:55 AM
Yes, I want ALL animals, 'cept for spiders. I might even give a home to that little boobie bastard bird that's been haunting me!

Be careful Jimmy, those boobies have an agenda.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oYmzdvMoUUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Voted4Reagan
03-10-2013, 05:01 PM

Since we Irish wouldnt want you among us, it matters little.

It just makes you a terrible person... which we already knew

gabosaurus
03-10-2013, 05:36 PM
Oh BS, we all know Irish folks never met a drink they didn't like. And they meet often. :p

Nukeman
03-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Oh BS, we all know Irish folks never met a drink they didn't like. And they meet often. :p

Lets see 4 million people in the country of Ireland.. 4 million "Irish" pints served daily.. I would say that proves your point!!!

Syrenn
03-10-2013, 06:05 PM

lol..... ever thought about fostering kittens?

Its one of the things i do....and its wonderful!

Robert A Whit
03-10-2013, 06:22 PM
OK, don't hate me but this is my version of Kittens

Voted4Reagan
03-10-2013, 06:33 PM

I dont drink at all

Kinda blows your theory all to heck and back...

Neither do most members of my family...

but you'll insist you know better..

PAY ATTENTION FOLKS... GABBY PUSHES RACIAL AND ETHNIC STEREOTYPES!!

aboutime
03-10-2013, 06:37 PM
Since we Irish wouldnt want you among us, it matters little.

It just makes you a terrible person... which we already knew

V4R. How funny is this topic. Gabby talking about drinkers, Irish or otherwise, and me. Successfully DRY for so many years, and somehow I know. If I met Gabby anywhere in person. It would be cause to Fall off the Wagon in defense, rather than attempt to deal with, or reason with someone who has no ability to Reason.

Voted4Reagan
03-10-2013, 07:22 PM
V4R. How funny is this topic. Gabby talking about drinkers, Irish or otherwise, and me. Successfully DRY for so many years, and somehow I know. If I met Gabby anywhere in person. It would be cause to Fall off the Wagon in defense, rather than attempt to deal with, or reason with someone who has no ability to Reason.

http://youtu.be/FtwO2tKZmwQ

Nukeman
03-10-2013, 07:31 PM
wow!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys need to get a life!!!!!!!!!!! I think we all know that God gave us the ability to make alcohol so the Irish wouldn't take over the world!!!!! You guys have a hard on for Gabby and sometimes it just isn't the right thread.. GIVE IT A REST every once in a while, not every thread has to be a bitch fest!!!!!!!!!!! GEEZ

gabosaurus
03-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Let's have another Irish Drinking Song!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WTwFtITN6Ag" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Voted4Reagan
03-10-2013, 10:07 PM
Just more of Gabby and her trolling.

Trying to thrive off of the Negative attention.

what a sad and pitiful life she leads.

I do feel sorry for her..

Gabby.. THIS IS THE LOUNGE. If you want to confront people and insult them find another forum.

this isnt for confrontation... you should know the rules by now

gabosaurus
03-10-2013, 11:07 PM
So who's trolling?

Ask any person on the street what they think about St. Patrick's Day and they will mention either wearing green or drinking.

They don't celebrate St Patrick's Day in Australia. Because they don't need an excuse to drink. :laugh:

Voted4Reagan
03-10-2013, 11:22 PM
If you want to be insulting to Irish people please remove yourself from the lounge and try to bait people in another forum.

This isnt the place for it and If you continue I will show these posts to Jimmy, Abbey and Darin and let them decide if you are willfully violating the rules of the lounge.

you have been warned

Nukeman
03-11-2013, 08:21 AM
Just more of Gabby and her trolling.

Trying to thrive off of the Negative attention.

what a sad and pitiful life she leads.

I do feel sorry for her..

Gabby.. THIS IS THE LOUNGE. If you want to confront people and insult them find another forum.

this isnt for confrontation... you should know the rules by nowDude do you see the hypocrisy of your statement??? If not take a long hard look in the mirror.... Like you say in your post this is the lounge and yet YOU attack in a tounge-n-cheek post.. Wow project much?????

Nukeman
03-11-2013, 08:23 AM
If you want to be insulting to Irish people please remove yourself from the lounge and try to bait people in another forum.

This isnt the place for it and If you continue I will show these posts to Jimmy, Abbey and Darin and let them decide if you are willfully violating the rules of the lounge.

you have been warned
Got a lot of Irish in me and been to the country and saw first hand...... WE ARE DRINKERS!!!!!! Hell if it wasn't for drinking the Irish would have taken over the world by now!!!!! Just because we drink doesnt change the fact that most Irish have strong work ethic, strong on family values, and are honest God fearing people.. So what exactly is YOUR point with YOUR bitching??????

cadet
03-11-2013, 10:06 AM
Do you know why irish don't get hangovers?
Because you only get one if you stop drinking. :laugh:

It's God's way of saying, "Why'd you stop?"

tailfins
03-11-2013, 10:26 AM

A liberal secularist that doesn't drink: Now I've heard it all. I like to use the word teetotaler and all that it implies.

http://highered411.com/TheProphet/billy_sunday.JPG

Nukeman
03-11-2013, 11:26 AM
A liberal secularist that doesn't drink: Now I've heard it all. I like to use the word teetotaler and all that it implies.

http://highered411.com/TheProphet/billy_sunday.JPG

Where the hell did you dig up Billy Sundy?? He's a bit obscure in these parts.. You know he's famous in Warsaw Indiana don't you, or to be more specific Lake Winona, which still has a now alcohol sales to this day, one of the few in Indiana... Kinda pathetic since the "candy" store is right next to the city limit......

tailfins
03-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Where the **** did you dig up Billy Sundy?? He's a bit obscure in these parts.. You know he's famous in Warsaw Indiana don't you, or to be more specific Lake Winona, which still has a now alcohol sales to this day, one of the few in Indiana... Kinda pathetic since the "candy" store is right next to the city limit......

Billy Sunday is to Christian Fundamentalists what Calvin Coolidge is to political conservatives: A hero to the well studied.

“I tell you that the curse of God Almighty is on the saloon.” —Billy Sunday

Can you think of a better example of a temperance preacher?

I am the sworn, eternal and uncompromising enemy of the liquor traffic. I have been, and will go on, fighting that damnable, dirty, rotten business with all the power at my command. I shall ask no quarter from that gang, and they shall get none from me.

Listen! Seventy-five per cent of our idiots come from intemperate parents, 80 per cent of the paupers, 82 per cent of the crime is committed by men under the influence of liquor, 90 per cent of the adult criminals are whiskey made. The Chicago Tribune kept track for 10-years and found that 53,438 murders were committed in the saloons.

The saloon is the sum of all villainies. It is worse than war or pestilence. It is the crime of crimes. It is parent of crimes and the mother of sins. It is the appalling source of misery and crime in the land and the principal cause of crime. It is the source of three-fourths of the taxes to support that crime. And to license such an incarnate fiend of hell is the dirtiest, low-down, damnable business on top of this old earth. There is nothing to be compared to it.

Do away with the cursed business and you will not have to put up to support them. Who gets the money? The saloon keepers and the brewers, and the distillers, while the whiskey fills the land with misery and poverty and wretchedness and disease and death and damnation and it is being authorized by the will of the sovereign people.