PDA

View Full Version : Where has Gabby traveled to?

Robert A Whit
03-10-2013, 06:28 PM
I love to examine images using Google and notice some have her name that were taken in South America, such as at Rio de Janero and other places.

Did she take said photos?

Voted4Reagan
03-10-2013, 06:35 PM
Gabby is a Liar..... you'd actually believe her?

aboutime
03-10-2013, 06:39 PM

Gabby is the DebatePolicy version of Obama. Both practiced, professional, proficient LIARS.

Robert A Whit
03-10-2013, 07:02 PM

Try this.

Go to Google

click on images

Type in Gabosaurus and see the photos

You will even locate links back here.

You can also see images put here by Jafar.

aboutime
03-10-2013, 07:05 PM
Try this.

Go to Google

click on images

Type in Gabosaurus and see the photos

You will even locate links back here.

You can also see images put here by Jafar.

Robert. You just discovered Google?

Pretty good stuff.

Every time ANYONE types anything, anywhere on the Internet.
Google picks up those words in the SEARCH ENGINE that Google is.

You're really gonna be surprised when you type your own name.

Robert A Whit
03-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Robert. You just discovered Google?

Pretty good stuff.

Every time ANYONE types anything, anywhere on the Internet.
Google picks up those words in the SEARCH ENGINE that Google is.

You're really gonna be surprised when you type your own name.

Um mm just discovered it?

Back when there were many search engines, i was telling posters to try it out.

So, did that mouse in your pocket claim I just discovered google?

tailfins
03-10-2013, 07:36 PM
I'm surprised she hasn't claimed to be an "expert" on Brazil just like people who visited Disney World (and only Disney World) are "experts" about the USA.

Robert A Whit
03-10-2013, 08:24 PM
I'm surprised she hasn't claimed to be an "expert" on Brazil just like people who visited Disney World (and only Disney World) are "experts" about the USA.

LMAO. I noticed one remark by her where one ought to assume she has been to Australia.

gabosaurus
03-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Starting your St. Paddy's Day drinking early? :rolleyes:

Outside the U.S., I have visited the following places: Australia, England, Germany, Italy and Switzerland.
My husband and I first went to Australia on our honeymoon.

Robert A Whit
03-10-2013, 10:42 PM

Outside the U.S., I have visited the following places: Australia, England, Germany, Italy and Switzerland.

No but I did fix for my dinner Tavern battered cod Filets, Scallop potatoes and Dulce de leche ice cream.

I have long wanted to visit Australia. I had planned to visit Austria, Italy, Switzerland and Bulgaria then back to Germany via Holland. I have been in Scotland, Germany, Holland though.

So, why do you suppose photos taken in S. America have your name on them? :rolleyes:

gabosaurus
03-10-2013, 10:56 PM
So, why do you suppose photos taken in S. America have your name on them? :rolleyes:

Because I am not the only "gabosaurus" on the internet perhaps?

Voted4Reagan
03-10-2013, 11:28 PM
LMAO. I noticed one remark by her where one ought to assume she has been to Australia.

Robert, Ignore her trolling and just dont answer her.

all she is trying to do is incite people.

just ignore her.

darin
03-11-2013, 04:55 AM
Hard to tell where she's been - once she posted "Hello from Australia!" yet her IP address was from California.

taft2012
03-11-2013, 06:06 AM
I love to examine images using Google and notice some have her name that were taken in South America, such as at Rio de Janero and other places.

Did she take said photos?

Ewwww. Creepy and stalkerish.

tailfins
03-11-2013, 06:54 AM

Engaging in such nerdy endeavors is a sure sign of not drinking. It seems Robert was having a REALLY boring weekend.

Hard to tell where she's been - once she posted "Hello from Australia!" yet her IP address was from California.

It seems you are using info only a board admin would have. Are you SURE you want to violate an implied trust like that?

darin
03-11-2013, 08:03 AM
Engaging in such nerdy endeavors is a sure sign of not drinking. It seems Robert was having a REALLY boring weekend.

It seems you are using info only a board admin would have. Are you SURE you want to violate an implied trust like that?

Only if she never admitted to living in California would I even consider there being 'implied' trust/privacy....(shrug) :)

jimnyc
03-11-2013, 10:45 AM
We can't really stop others from investigating other members on search engines and such, but I'd really rather these searches don't end up back here on DP. And Gabby is correct about "other gabosaurus's" out there which makes up a bunch of the pictures you see. Regardless, seems a little creepy, even if not intended to be.

Every member and every post here is tagged with an IP address. Only staff can see that portion though. It's not really a violation to see what is already there. A violation would be posting the actual address. Besides, just food for thought... If I'm elsewhere, and tether my laptop to my cell, or use certain American based services, it could possibly be costlier, but the tracks would then be US based. So it's possible that someone can be in Australia, posting from a cell phone for example, and still have tracks back to the states. It's just a non-argument is all I'm saying. But to be clearer, going forward, I would ask staff to not even point out discrepancies that other members wouldn't already be able to point out.

Closing this thread before it gets worse.