PDA

View Full Version : How Americans feel about war

Robert A Whit
03-10-2013, 07:22 PM
I have the movie. When I figure the nation has gone weak wristed again, I play the movie again.

http://youtu.be/9b5g1avyCSA

gabosaurus
03-10-2013, 09:35 PM
If you have any common sense, you feel like this about warfare. Listen to the lyrics closely.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bX7V6FAoTLc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Voted4Reagan
03-10-2013, 10:27 PM
nobody really cares about your opinion on the Military.

Your opinion really couldnt matter any less around here.

gabosaurus
03-10-2013, 11:01 PM
It's not a song about the military. It's a song about warfare. Listen to the lyrics.

If you want a song about the military try this. It's the German heavy metal band Sodom expressing their admiration for the Marine Corps.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9TPB3K8l6ZI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Voted4Reagan
03-10-2013, 11:19 PM
we dont need to listen to it. anything you post usually has a double meaning and you most likely are trying to incite controversy by trolling and being insulting.

like I said before, most people here disregard you out of hand because of it.

Your opinions are thus not really important or worthy of examination.

People dont really take you seriously Gabby.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-10-2013, 11:31 PM
We feel that war sometimes is a necessary evil. That sometimes certain people need to be meet with force and killed until they cease being damn assholes . That the rest of the damn world needs to stay the hell out of our way. And ffkk 'em if they don't like that. That is a how a true American feels about war.
Doesn't have to be right. Doesnt have to meet any damn ffkked up appeasing ass standards dreamed up by halfwits fit only to be slapped for their damn stupidity and pissed on for the liberal cowardice.
Hurts me to be so damn nice about this so I'll just leave it at that.--Tyr

fj1200
03-11-2013, 07:11 AM
If you have any common sense, you feel like this about warfare. Listen to the lyrics closely.

A summary:

War! Huh Good God y'all
What is it good for?
Stand up and shout it.
Nothing!

Tell that to the survivors of Nanking and the Holocaust.

Voted4Reagan
03-11-2013, 07:56 AM
A summary:

Tell that to the survivors of Nanking and the Holocaust.

Dont feed the Troll FJ1200...

you're smarter then that

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-11-2013, 08:07 AM

you're smarter then that

True. However the video and the song by those Krauts was good.;)--Tyr

fj1200
03-11-2013, 08:31 AM

you're smarter then that

:) But when she can be refuted in 12 words it's worth the minimal effort.

Voted4Reagan
03-11-2013, 09:36 AM
:) But when she can be refuted in 12 words it's worth the minimal effort.

come on FJ1200.... that falls under the Economic LAW OF DIMINISHING RETURNS

:beer::beer::beer:

tailfins
03-11-2013, 10:00 AM

It's a good period tune for cruising in a 1968 Chevelle. Other than that what's that song good for? Absolutely nothing.

cadet
03-11-2013, 10:35 AM
It's a good period tune for cruising in a 1968 Chevelle. Other than that what's that song good for? Absolutely nothing.

Well, what is war good for nowadays?
We'd probably be better off pulling from all the other countries and focusing on our own.
How many countries wouldn't know what to do with themselves without us as an enemy? (for starters, N Korea)

tailfins
03-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Well, what is war good for nowadays?
We'd probably be better off pulling from all the other countries and focusing on our own.
How many countries wouldn't know what to do with themselves without us as an enemy? (for starters, N Korea)

I'm not advocating for or against any individual war. All I'm saying is that a one-size-fits all approach is brain-dead and stupid. Evaluate each decision on war or not on its individual merits and likely outcomes.

fj1200
03-11-2013, 12:26 PM
come on FJ1200.... that falls under the Economic LAW OF DIMINISHING RETURNS

:beer::beer::beer:

:laugh: Awesome.

Robert A Whit
03-11-2013, 01:44 PM
It is my opinion but I believe most on this forum would say songs done by a heavy metal band speaking of marines, etc is one strange taste in music. I sure would not want to hear her idea of dinner music.

tailfins
03-11-2013, 01:48 PM
It is my opinion but I believe most on this forum would say songs done by a heavy metal band speaking of marines, etc is one strange taste in music. I sure would not want to hear her idea of dinner music.

Ted Nugent could pull it off. Imagine a variation of "Semper Fi" put to the music of "Cat Scratch Fever".

aboutime
03-11-2013, 02:32 PM
Even during Vietnam. As a young sailor. That expression was something ALL OF US in uniform agreed with!

People in uniform, defending their nation, and people HATE WAR. Despite stories to the contrary.

http://youtu.be/_d8C4AIFgUg

Follow along with the lyrics...if you like....

http://youtu.be/-dKAX7Jp8wo