PDA

View Full Version : Feel Good Story of the day!! Love this; Positive energy abounds

darin
03-11-2013, 06:27 AM
GREAT job, Homeowner - Sad choices on behalf of potential mates

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=34476

Officers said that Balduff crawled through a doggie door to get into the home and was shot in the chest. Blackmore said she was inside the house when her boyfriend tried coming inside the house.
“He said ‘we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way, either way I’m coming inside and I’m going to get you,’” said Blackmore.
She said that is when she ran into the living room to hide. Blackmore said that the homeowner fired and shot Balduff as soon as he came inside the house.

Marcus Aurelius
03-11-2013, 01:12 PM
more details from a link in the OP story...

She described her boyfriend as violent to KREM 2 News. She said that he spent Wednesday sending her more than 100 threatening text messages.

“He threatened several times that he was going to kill me and the baby. He had said it multiple times,” said,” said Blackmore.

The homeowners also said Balduff had been threatening them and they believed he was armed with a large knife at the time of the shooting.

Officers did recover a large knife at the home as the homeowners suspected. Police believe the knife belonged to Balduff. Blackmore said that her boyfriend had hit her with that same knife earlier in the week.

No arrests have been made and the investigation will be forwarded to the Prosecutors Office when complete.

If this is all true, the homeowner was 100% within their rights to shoot. Hopefully, the investigation will bear this out.