anyone know what happened to this dude?

Mr. P
05-31-2007, 12:29 AM

He got a ban..don't know anything else.

nevadamedic
05-31-2007, 12:32 AM

I just remember him getting really vulgar one day a few days ago and the next thing I saw was a ban under his name, and he hasn't been back since. Roomy was trying to find out and he hasn't posted since then.

5stringJeff
05-31-2007, 08:06 AM
From the rules:

Board Policy and Decisions - Any questions, concerns or complaints about board policy or decisions should be handled via the private message system. You may contact any staff member directly and voice your concerns. Airing "dirty laundry" is not good for the forum, or any forum for that fact. We don't have a forum called "complaints", which means it shouldn't be aired publicly. I'm very lenient when it comes to the rules and implementing them. I bend a lot based on member feedback and set the rules accordingly. My stance on this issue is very firm though, and it will be dealt with each and every time. We have the PM system and reporting system for these instances. Take the time to voice your complaints or concerns privately and we will be happy to discuss with you. Post it on the forums and receive a 24hr ban.

Thanks in advance for using the PM system to discuss this topic.

Jeff