PDA

View Full Version : Can a girl say "no" if passed out?

jimnyc
03-12-2013, 12:13 PM
The defense is that she didn't "affirmatively" say no - because she was passed out! Then she was raped, and now they want to try these scumbags as juveniles.

Defense lawyers in the coming trial of two high school football players charged with raping a nearly passed-out-drunk 16-year-old girl are expected to argue on the issue of consent.

In the case that has shocked the nation, prosecutors state that the inebriated girl was taken to a number of parties by a group of drunk teenagers, supporting her to walk when she wasn't physically capable.

The prosecution claims that the group later sexually assaulted the girl while she lay unconscious.

But attorney Walter Madison, who represents one of the accused boys, argues she was drinking voluntarily and left willingly with the group of boys.

As reported by the Cleveland Trader Madison said: 'There's an abundance of evidence here that she was making decisions, cognitive choices.' 'She didn't affirmatively say no,' he stated.

The two high school football players Ma'Lik Richmond, 16, and Trent Mays, 17, will face a jury on Wednesday.

The girl, from Weirton, West Virginia, is not expected to testify in Jefferson County juvenile court when the case begins.

Richmond's attorney Madison said of the girl: 'The person who is the accuser here is silent just as she was that night, and that's because there was consent.'

Others have argued that the Jane Doe was clearly too intoxicated to consent to sex and that this was something that has been confirmed by multiple witnesses

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2291926/She-didnt-affirmatively-say-Silence-means-consent-according-defense-Ohio-high-school-rape-trial-passed-drunken-teenage-girl-sexually-assaulted-multiple-football-players.html

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 12:22 PM
I want them prosecuted and beat half to death.

But the dumb ass white women that hang around with negro males; must know the character of those males.

It is normal for them to rape women.

Why can't they learn?

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 12:22 PM
Defense atty is saying at some point she have her cell phone password. That supposedly demonstrated her 'competency.'

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 12:23 PM

But the dumb ass white women that hang around with negro males; must know the character of those males.

Why can't they learn?

For G_d's sake, you are worse than them, you claim to be educated. White trash.

jimnyc
03-12-2013, 12:27 PM

Why can't they learn?

Were you beamed here from the slavery days by Scotty?

jimnyc
03-12-2013, 12:29 PM
Defense atty is saying at some point she have her cell phone password. That supposedly demonstrated her 'competency.'

There were times I would leave the bar not even knowing my name for sure, but would remember my pin# for my atm, to get more alcohol of course! But not saying "no" doesn't mean I consent to rape. I'll have to follow this case. From what I have read thus far, I hope they get found guilty and go to the slammer.

tailfins
03-12-2013, 12:32 PM

My parents were worse and my grandparents were far worse still. He just doesn't know any better. Don't try to correct; it's too deeply ingrained in his thought processes. Of course some of my grandparents were born in the 1880s. And my mom thought a woman in her middle 40s couldn't bear children: the joke was on her.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 12:34 PM

They raped and you claim I am worse? What specifically did you object to? Did you fail to notice who did it?

What the hell makes you insult so damned much when I said nothing to attack you?

Do you date negros?

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 12:36 PM

I got here before Scotty for cryin out loud. Are you disputing my claim?

If so, you don't know the statistics.

If you are upset by the word negro, maybe you want to explain to us all how many women you have raped. And how many of your white pals raped women?

Not that it matters, but can you recall the white teen that Cobe Bryant raped? How often do you hear that white football players rape women?

I won't apologize for not trying to be so called politically correct. That is bull shit. No person needs to try to pretend a fact is not a fact.

This country has got to the position it won't face facts.

jimnyc
03-12-2013, 12:41 PM

I don't dispute the story. I am all too familiar about crime stats, and how much of it is from the black community. It's just weird still hearing the "negro" word as it's not used much anymore. Then you call her a dumb ass woman simply for being with them. She is a victim, not a conspirator for simply being at a party with certain people. Then you say it's normal for them to rape. That's an awfully broad brush you have there, Robby!

Abbey Marie
03-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Richmond's attorney Madison said of the girl: 'The person who is the accuser here is silent just as she was that night, and that's because there was consent.'

No inferences should be drawn from a victim's silence, and this lawyer knows better. Shame on him for many reasons.

Robert: Rape knows no color or economic status. It's an ugly crime with plenty of offenders from all walks of life.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 12:46 PM
I don't dispute the story. I am all too familiar about crime stats, and how much of it is from the black community. It's just weird still hearing the "negro" word as it's not used much anymore. Then you call her a dumb ass woman simply for being with them. She is a victim, not a conspirator for simply being at a party with certain people. Then you say it's normal for them to rape. That's an awfully broad brush you have there, Robby!

It depends on a person's age and region of birth. It is very recent that the word negro has fell out of favor. But the word is correct. If she was drunk and did not know she was in the company of negros, that is different. I said she is a victim by saying I want the players to face the worst punishment. She was drunk. She was not able to defend herself.

OK, if you don't think the negro normally rapes, what makes you claim that? OK, maybe we can narrow it down. What percentage of them do you think normally rapes? I will gladly look at your figures.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 12:48 PM
No inferences should be drawn from a victim's silence, and this lawyer knows better. Shame on him for many reasons.

Robert: Rape knows no color or economic status. It's an ugly crime with plenty of offenders from all walks of life.

Abbey, do you deny that it is a habit for negro boys to rape? I agree with most of your point but still the fact is I am correct. Technically so are you.

There is no defense. But defense attorney's can't get away with throwing up their hands and giving up. They owe the Negroes a very good defense.

jimnyc
03-12-2013, 12:51 PM
It depends on a person's age and region of birth. It is very recent that the word negro has fell out of favor. But the word is correct. If she was drunk and did not know she was in the company of negros, that is different. I said she is a victim by saying I want the players to face the worst punishment. She was drunk. She was not able to defend herself.

OK, if you don't think the negro normally rapes, what makes you claim that? OK, maybe we can narrow it down. What percentage of them do you think normally rapes? I will gladly look at your figures.

Without even looking, I know it's an astounding rate, but doesn't make it "normal" for ALL of them. Black on black and black on white rape is the highest in the nation. As said, I know it's a large percentage. You're not going to give me any information or statistics I'm not already familiar with. But even if 5-20% on ANY crime - what about the other 80-95%? Should a girl at a school automatically be wary of rape from any black individual she should meet?

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 01:01 PM
Without even looking, I know it's an astounding rate, but doesn't make it "normal" for ALL of them. Black on black and black on white rape is the highest in the nation. As said, I know it's a large percentage. You're not going to give me any information or statistics I'm not already familiar with. But even if 5-20% on ANY crime - what about the other 80-95%? Should a girl at a school automatically be wary of rape from any black individual she should meet?

Jim

I just did not go to school with many Negroes My school had in the area of 5,000 students at one point and I don't think there were 25 Negroes. My first encounter was in the Army. Even back in 1962, we had some very criminal negroes serving with me in the Army. I expect they got sentenced to the Army.

But how was life in Germany for whites vs Negroes. So long as a Negro expected to get something from me, they were fine to me. But if they felt they were not being favored, they turned on me. I had one negro guy that never turned on me in the Army in Germany. I was close to a negro football player who was my Army assistant in Basic Training and I was with him in Oroville, CA when he went to have sex with a negro girl child who must have been all of 15 and he was probably about 22 or more. By the time I met him, he had spent 3 years at USC playing football and basketball and spent a year in Canada playing professional football there. Dallas then took him. That is but one guy but you ought to read Freakeconomics.

I think you mostly agree with me.

tailfins
03-12-2013, 01:10 PM

My parents used the "other" word. When anyone called them on it, they replied: What do you want me to call them, Irish?

Voted4Reagan
03-12-2013, 01:16 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/36064118.jpg

DragonStryk72
03-12-2013, 01:17 PM
The defense is that she didn't "affirmatively" say no - because she was passed out! Then she was raped, and now they want to try these scumbags as juveniles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2291926/She-didnt-affirmatively-say-Silence-means-consent-according-defense-Ohio-high-school-rape-trial-passed-drunken-teenage-girl-sexually-assaulted-multiple-football-players.html

I think you're looking at this the wrong way Jim. the fact is, a lawyer using this sort of defense has no other defense to make. If they had a shred of evidence that was helpful to the cause, then they wouldn't be using this sort of thing.

The big problem we have here is that we are still wishy-washy about the line between juvenile and adult. we need to make a concrete line, and hold to it.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 01:27 PM
Jim

I just did not go to school with many Negroes My school had in the area of 5,000 students at one point and I don't think there were 25 Negroes. My first encounter was in the Army. Even back in 1962, we had some very criminal negroes serving with me in the Army. I expect they got sentenced to the Army.

But how was life in Germany for whites vs Negroes. So long as a Negro expected to get something from me, they were fine to me. But if they felt they were not being favored, they turned on me. I had one negro guy that never turned on me in the Army in Germany. I was close to a negro football player who was my Army assistant in Basic Training and I was with him in Oroville, CA when he went to have sex with a negro girl child who must have been all of 15 and he was probably about 22 or more. By the time I met him, he had spent 3 years at USC playing football and basketball and spent a year in Canada playing professional football there. Dallas then took him. That is but one guy but you ought to read Freakeconomics.

I think you mostly agree with me.

Unless Jim refutes your generalizations, we'll have to assume that he agrees with. "Negroes" rape, it's in their nature.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 01:45 PM
Seems that Robert gets around:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t626666/

Is Robert, Code X?

Why do black men rape white women?<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->(This is a copy and paste topic from another site I randomly came across.)

So let's see, if, according to the US Justice Department, 37,000 White women are reported raped every year by Black men, and yet only less than 10 Black women are reported raped by White men, can we ascribe some racial element to these attacks? Can we suggest that in some measure, these attacks can be hate crimes? If Black men deliberate seek out White women to rape because they want to rape a White woman, should that not be considered as much of a hate crime as three white men beating on a black guy in BC?

Frontpage

Of course, we have no such statistics for Canada as our police departments are not permitted to keep racial statistics on crimes, except for natives, but frankly, there is no reason for us to believe that the statistics would be any different here. There are certainly white rapists, of course, but as in other crimes, my perception, based on media reports, is that Blacks commit sexual violence out of proportion to their numbers just as they do other types of violent crimes.

BTW, in some European countries a racial element seems to have evolved which features their new minority - Muslims, mainly from the middle east and Pakistan, committing vastly disproportionate numbers of sexual assaults against, for want of a better term "White" girls. There are a number of sociological reasons behind this, but is not an element of "getting back at THEM" a partial explanation? Ie, the resentment of a minority manifesting itself through sexual assaults on the women of the majority group? Does that not make it a racial attack, and thus a "Hate Crime"<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Last edited by CodeX; 08-03-2009 at 02:44 PM.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 02:00 PM
Funny that Kathianne feels obliged to defend Negroes yet she does not defend Muslims the same way. Funny how bigotry works, eh?

Perhaps Kathianne has facts showing that per 1000, more white boys rape than do Negroes???

I notice that Kathianne refuses to keep my name out of her posts thus I include hers in mine.

Perhaps she will find a new way to libel me, do you think?

Oh by the way, why didn't she get all pissy when Jim posted a post alleging negro males raped the white teen?

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Funny that Kathianne feels obliged to defend Negroes yet she does not defend Muslims the same way. Funny how bigotry works, eh?

Perhaps Kathianne has facts showing that per 1000, more white boys rape than do Negroes???

I notice that Kathianne refuses to keep my name out of her posts thus I include hers in mine.

Perhaps she will find a new way to libel me, do you think?

Oh by the way, why didn't she get all pissy when Jim posted a post alleging negro males raped the white teen?

For the simple reason that until you said that he and you were simpatico as neo-klansmen, I'd not think such of Jim. Still don't. I'm guessing he'll answer for himself. You've made your own position as clear as crystal. You are racist and proud of it.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 02:18 PM
For the simple reason that until you said that he and you were simpatico as neo-klansmen, I'd not think such of Jim. Still don't. I'm guessing he'll answer for himself. You've made your own position as clear as crystal. You are racist and proud of it.

You are still a fucking liar and by the looks of it, you will remain one.

By pointing out facts, this means I am a racist?

But, let's for a moment presume you are correct.

Can you name a law saying a person may not be racist?

Any tort laws?

I am not proud that so many negros commit crimes, so many males rape that it must be addressed.

Look, I did not say ALL Negroes rape. I would not make such a claim. I was speaking of the current crop of criminal Negroes. And those football players deserve jail and I wish you would say that rather than pulling your typical cheap stunt by attacking me.

I believe in rights of free speech and it is high time you stopped attacking over opinions.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 02:25 PM
You are still a fucking liar and by the looks of it, you will remain one.

By pointing out facts, this means I am a racist?

But, let's for a moment presume you are correct.

Can you name a law saying a person may not be racist?

Any tort laws?

I am not proud that so many negros commit crimes, so many males rape that it must be addressed.

Look, I did not say ALL Negroes rape. I would not make such a claim. I was speaking of the current crop of criminal Negroes. And those football players deserve jail and I wish you would say that rather than pulling your typical cheap stunt by attacking me.

I believe in rights of free speech and it is high time you stopped attacking over opinions.

I never said you hadn't a right to your opinion, just amplifying what your opinion is. Are you ashamed of it? You should be.

jimnyc
03-12-2013, 02:28 PM

I simply posted the NEWS, Robert, I didn't come and make accusations. But from what evidence these stories tell, it appears the guys are guilty, black or white. Honestly, I saw a picture of a black guy on the page I linked, and a white guy, and a white girl blurred out. Race wasn't on my mind when I posted this story.

Other than that I simply stated I know of crime statistics. Knowing the percentages are higher on the black side doesn't mean I am some sort of klansman, just informed is all.

I don't think CRIME when I see a black person, unless I'm in the Bronx, at 2am, in a drug zone...

I don't think it's your average HS black kid that is a rapist, and that would be one of the last places I would expect to find one. I've always believed the bad element in the black race to be those not educated, perhaps missing a parent or raised improperly, unemployed, wearing pants below the ass...

03-12-2013, 02:29 PM
For a man (a real man not an immature fool), she wouldn't have to say no. He wouldn't take advantage of the situation regardless of how she would have responded.

These boys should be completely ashamed of what they did.

on a side note, does this mean that drunk men cannot consent either?

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 02:31 PM
I simply posted the NEWS, Robert, I didn't come and make accusations. But from what evidence these stories tell, it appears the guys are guilty, black or white. Honestly, I saw a picture of a black guy on the page I linked, and a white guy, and a white girl blurred out. Race wasn't on my mind when I posted this story.

Other than that I simply stated I know of crime statistics. Knowing the percentages are higher on the black side doesn't mean I am some sort of klansman, just informed is all.

I don't think CRIME when I see a black person, unless I'm in the Bronx, at 2am, in a drug zone...

I don't think it's your average HS black kid that is a rapist, and that would be one of the last places I would expect to find one. I've always believed the bad element in the black race to be those not educated, perhaps missing a parent or raised improperly, unemployed, wearing pants below the ass...

I can sort of agree with this. Truth is, your 'description' of the criminal element of blacks is pretty much on target of the criminal element of whites. Control for the factors and there's not that much difference.

The 'war on poverty' screwed up black families, which led to the stats we now are faced with. That the war on poverty was waged 'for blacks' explains so much.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Look, not only did a Negro rape the girl, a white boy did as well. This ought to clear up that I blame only Negroes.

Other white boys were yakking it up too. Maybe they also did it to her.

A crime happened. I don't condone that. I do not condone it no matter the race.

Kathianne is nuts to attack me over this when at all times I have been totally in favor of the victim and not her attackers.

Watch this video before it is removed by you tube.

http://youtu.be/22UsHZXPi7Q

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 02:39 PM
I never said you hadn't a right to your opinion, just amplifying what your opinion is. Are you ashamed of it? You should be.

are you ashamed you lied about me?

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 02:40 PM
Look, not only did a Negro rape the girl, a white boy did as well. This ought to clear up that I blame only Negroes.

Kathianne is nuts to attack me over this when at all times I have been totally in favor of the victim and not her attackers.

Watch this video before it is removed by you tube.

http://youtu.be/22UsHZXPi7Q

The difference Robert, I contend that rapists are rapist, has nothing to do with race or genetics. Well except for the x or y chromosome, regardless of skin color or language.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 02:42 PM
are you ashamed you lied about me?

I never lied about you. That I highlight the logical outcomes of your posts are not lies. If you've a problem with the logic, feel free to post and expect a response when you contradict yourself.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 02:47 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by jimnyc - Reply to Robert http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=623713#post623713)

My parents were worse and my grandparents were far worse still. He just doesn't know any better. Don't try to correct; it's too deeply ingrained in his thought processes. Of course some of my grandparents were born in the 1880s. And my mom thought a woman in her middle 40s couldn't bear children: the joke was on her.

How can honest be called worse? What is it that I don't know better about? Jim seems to me to be captive to politically correct speaking which is not correct, and perhaps you join him.

Be honest. Some might not like it. Some will despise it. But be honest. I posted a video elsewhere and it turns out that not only was she savaged by a negro, a white boy joined in. Both are scum. Both belong in a room to be beaten up.

My mom hated the N word but Negro is not such a word. I had no negroes in my grouip so I did not put much thought into the race of them. I will say at my high school we had very few Negroes and they were in my opinion good kids and very decent. I simply did not know many. I sort of got to know this negro boy that played with me on JV football and each play we had to teach it to him. I swear it is true. The kid had no memory. Right in the middle of games, he had to be instructed again just what to do on a play. But give him the ball and he was like a frog and leaped all over the place. That got him a ticket to play some of the plays.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 02:49 PM
I never lied about you. That I highlight the logical outcomes of your posts are not lies. If you've a problem with the logic, feel free to post and expect a response when you contradict yourself.

Now you lied again. Why can't you stop lying? You in fact are malicious and post libel about me.

jimnyc
03-12-2013, 02:57 PM

Sir Robert, I think she went after you as you came off as a ranting racist instead of someone upset over a crime.

Oh, and the term negro went out of style a long, long time ago.

Yes, it was a black kid involved in a rape. Not every one of these cases needs to be re-stated as "typical negro with habitual rape habit attacks white person...". I think, in fact, if one were prosecuting this case, they would do better to leave out racist rhetoric and stick to the facts of this one case. Maybe we can do that here too?

jimnyc
03-12-2013, 02:58 PM
Now you lied again. Why can't you stop lying? You in fact are malicious and post libel about me.

What damages to you have occurred? :coffee: :poke:

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 02:58 PM

So, you simply posted the news!!!! I agree. I don't see why Kathianne keeps attacking me. She acts as if she is a negro and all pissed off. I posted a video and I believe that more than a negro, whites also did it to the girl. They are all scum. I defend the victim not the rapists.

Race was not much on my mind until Kathianne resumed attacking me either. She picked a fight with me. And you know she did it. She called me a klansman and put a bit of mud on you too so I see why you defend your posts. I have at no point joined any group called the Klan.

My point always was that when it comes to crimes, per 1000 population, they lead the pack. This crime also included whites so I hope that Kathianne does not lie about me when i attack those white boys the same as I did the negro.

I think like you do that most of the negros that commit crimes are not in high school and the criminals are more typically those boys that refused to complete school and are on the street selling drugs and yes, raping.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 03:01 PM
How can honest be called worse? What is it that I don't know better about? Jim seems to me to be captive to politically correct speaking which is not correct, and perhaps you join him.

Be honest. Some might not like it. Some will despise it. But be honest. I posted a video elsewhere and it turns out that not only was she savaged by a negro, a white boy joined in. Both are scum. Both belong in a room to be beaten up.

My mom hated the N word but Negro is not such a word. I had no negroes in my grouip so I did not put much thought into the race of them. I will say at my high school we had very few Negroes and they were in my opinion good kids and very decent. I simply did not know many. I sort of got to know this negro boy that played with me on JV football and each play we had to teach it to him. I swear it is true. The kid had no memory. Right in the middle of games, he had to be instructed again just what to do on a play. But give him the ball and he was like a frog and leaped all over the place. That got him a ticket to play some of the plays.

Maybe it is whiplash, but I do believe you've justified your racists rants on the fact of where you've lived and endured?

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Sir Robert, I think she went after you as you came off as a ranting racist instead of someone upset over a crime.

Oh, and the term negro went out of style a long, long time ago.

Yes, it was a black kid involved in a rape. Not every one of these cases needs to be re-stated as "typical negro with habitual rape habit attacks white person...". I think, in fact, if one were prosecuting this case, they would do better to leave out racist rhetoric and stick to the facts of this one case. Maybe we can do that here too?

Look, you may live in denial, I do not. Even you admit negroes commit more crimes per 1000 than do whites or other races.

Hoe can you condone her attacking me saying I am racist?

I pose this other argument though not what I first was speaking of....

I know of no law, no punishment by anybody, over the way some are perceived. Calling me a racist is her stupid belief. Not mine. Why the hell do you/she dismiss the way negroes are behind far more crimes per 1000 than are whites?

Jim, you may read a book. If you would, look at the book Freakeconomics. It explains what I am saying.
Look, the book has no agenda but to use pure facts and let the facts speak for themselves. It is not some book put forth by racists, what ever those are.

You would think we had laws on the books over race if somebody had the temerity to speak my words.

When one gets punished for a few words, something else is wrong in this country.

Think about that Jim. We have an amendment just for things like this.

I will accept the term racist when I read it being used on Negroes. But have you seen Kathianne call any negroes racists?

jimnyc
03-12-2013, 03:08 PM
So, you simply posted the news!!!! I agree. I don't see why Kathianne keeps attacking me. She acts as if she is a negro and all pissed off. I posted a video and I believe that more than a negro, whites also did it to the girl. They are all scum. I defend the victim not the rapists.

I posted the news - you took it to the "negro level", and how she was a dumbass for being with negroes and blah blah blah. I would imagine any reasonable person would have lifted their eyebrows at that point.

Race was not much on my mind until Kathianne resumed attacking me either. She picked a fight with me. And you know she did it. She called me a klansman and put a bit of mud on you too so I see why you defend your posts. I have at no point joined any group called the Klan.

Oh yes it was, Mr. Bob, you already whipped out the negro and dumbass cards!

My point always was that when it comes to crimes, per 1000 population, they lead the pack. This crime also included whites so I hope that Kathianne does not lie about me when i attack those white boys the same as I did the negro.

Yes, percentage wise they lead the pack in far too many crimes. There is a serious issue that needs long term fixing within the black community. You probably won't get good feedback from them though, if you refer to all of them as negro and that they are all rapists by birthright. Oh, and a lot of people might be insulted because you thought she was dumb, simply for the crime of palling around with someone of another color.

:afro:

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 03:08 PM
The difference Robert, I contend that rapists are rapist, has nothing to do with race or genetics. Well except for the x or y chromosome, regardless of skin color or language.

Oh you are such a hero. I don't mind it at all that you deny crime figures. That is your problem to deal with.

jimnyc
03-12-2013, 03:11 PM
Look, you may live in denial, I do not. Even you admit negroes commit more crimes per 1000 than do whites or other races.

Hoe can you condone her attacking me saying I am racist?

I pose this other argument though not what I first was speaking of....

I know of no law, no punishment by anybody, over the way some are perceived. Calling me a racist is her stupid belief. Not mine. Why the hell do you/she dismiss the way negroes are behind far more crimes per 1000 than are whites?

Jim, you may read a book. If you would, look at the book Freakeconomics. It explains what I am saying.
Look, the book has no agenda but to use pure facts and let the facts speak for themselves. It is not some book put forth by racists, what ever those are.

You would think we had laws on the books over race if somebody had the temerity to speak my words.

When one gets punished for a few words, something else is wrong in this country.

Think about that Jim. We have an amendment just for things like this.

I will accept the term racist when I read it being used on Negroes. But have you seen Kathianne call any negroes racists?

Ahh, put your old man panties back on and chill out. If you want to talk smack about "negroes", then take your medicine and relish in being called a racist for a few. :poke:

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 03:14 PM
By Kathianne:The 'war on poverty' screwed up black families, which led to the stats we now are faced with. That the war on poverty was waged 'for blacks' explains so much.

So, it is fine for her to back me up as she did above, but I am a racist? I was attacked far too fast and had not given the above reasons that back up my comments. So, she spoke of the negro problem so why isn't Kathianne a racist?

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Jim, for gods sake, read her scurrilous attack one more time.

They raped and raped a victim.

But this nut case woman accuses me of being worse?

And she thinks this is talking civil to posters?

Kathianne attacks: For G_d's sake, you are worse than them, you claim to be educated. White trash.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 03:19 PM
Ahh, put your old man panties back on and chill out. If you want to talk smack about "negroes", then take your medicine and relish in being called a racist for a few. :poke:

I'm predicting many more Robbie posts on the evils of black race criminals. All sociological and economical points are 'irregardless.' Never mind the cultural problems caused by war on poverty, it's all race and and/or genetics. Robbie knows, the rest of the world blows.

jimnyc
03-12-2013, 03:20 PM

Maybe she was a little upset about your racist post? And her reply was like a crime of passion? :slap:

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 03:22 PM
Maybe it is whiplash, but I do believe you've justified your racists rants on the fact of where you've lived and endured?

I endure your racist rants.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 03:24 PM
So, it is fine for her to back me up as she did above, but I am a racist? I was attacked far too fast and had not given the above reasons that back up my comments. So, she spoke of the negro problem so why isn't Kathianne a racist?

Here's the problem you seem to not understand, Robbie, the stats are loaded. Some due to prejudice, some to profiling, but in 2013 for the most part, blame the 'war on poverty,' that left black families ultimately on welfare, without fathers for the children. It was built into the programs.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 03:25 PM
I endure your racist rants.

You've a choice? I don't think I've been banned? BTW, my posts are not racist, accusatory? Yes.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 03:26 PM
Maybe she was a little upset about your racist post? And her reply was like a crime of passion? :slap:

:laugh2: True, I've little patience for racists.

revelarts
03-12-2013, 03:29 PM
Robert it's white DNA that made white men rape black women on the slave ships to the plantations in the Americas and then on the plantations. White men, Caucasoids, musta been BORN to rape black women, it's the way they are. Most of the slave owners had wives who put up with the frequent trips out to fields that lasted for decades and basically meant the men were serial rapist from youth to old age with the slave girls of various ages. You know how white people -Caucasoids- are. Always finding an excuse to abuse black woman. look at the stats from back then, so Obviously, it's a part of a male Caucasoids nature to rape and abuse black women. I mean how long was slavery legal in the U.S. from about 1607 to 1856 that's a lot of rape.
Culture of salvery ?, sure maybe a little of that plays a part but c'mon we all know how male Caucasoids are. stop making excuses for them. I think you agree with me.
But I'm sure there were a few white slave owners who didn't rape their slave girls. I've heard about some. never knew one personally myself but i guess there had to be few. And you know our old buddy Strom Thurmond got himselff a young black girl when he could too. it's just in the male Caucasoids nature Robert.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 03:29 PM
I posted the news - you took it to the "negro level", and how she was a dumbass for being with negroes and blah blah blah. I would imagine any reasonable person would have lifted their eyebrows at that point.

Oh yes it was, Mr. Bob, you already whipped out the negro and dumbass cards!

Yes, percentage wise they lead the pack in far too many crimes. There is a serious issue that needs long term fixing within the black community. You probably won't get good feedback from them though, if you refer to all of them as negro and that they are all rapists by birthright. Oh, and a lot of people might be insulted because you thought she was dumb, simply for the crime of palling around with someone of another color.

:afro:

Yes I did. Jim, they do not have to call me any name, much less racist.

You are in effect, defending their attacks or really her attack. She is the ass hole that keeps attacking.

I also found a better youtube than you had showing she was attacked by both races and I blasted both. As you admit, the negroes lead the pack in crime per 1000. That is pure fact.

I am not one bit interested in talking like people must talk to democrats.

I do not rush about calling posters names. Think she would like me calling her a racist or would you like being called one?

Look, 30 years from now, when you are my age, they might again want to be called Negroes. I have seen some of them speaking that they are Negroes and don't want to be called other things.

Some punk might try to call you out for calling them what you call them.

Do you guys realize you call them blacks?

Want to know the translation of Negro? Black people.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 03:32 PM
Yes I did. Jim, they do not have to call me any name, much less racist.

You are in effect, defending their attacks or really her attack. She is the ass hole that keeps attacking.

I also found a better youtube than you had showing she was attacked by both races and I blasted both. As you admit, the negroes lead the pack in crime per 1000. That is pure fact.

I am not one bit interested in talking like people must talk to democrats.

I do not rush about calling posters names. Think she would like me calling her a racist or would you like being called one?

Look, 30 years from now, when you are my age, they might again want to be called Negroes. I have seen some of them speaking that they are Negroes and don't want to be called other things.

Some punk might try to call you out for calling them what you call them.

Do you guys realize you call them blacks?

Want to know the translation of Negro? Black people.

I do believe this is what is referred to as a meltdown?

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 03:34 PM
Robert it's white DNA that made white men raped black women on the slave ships to the plantations in the Americas and then on the plantations. I think white men, Caucasoids, musta been BORN to rape black women, it's the way they are. Most of the slave owners had wives who put up with the frequent trips out to fields that lasted for decades and basically meant the men were serial rapist from youth to old age with the slave girls of various ages. Your know how white people are. Always finding an excuse to abuse black woman. look at the stats from back then, so Obviously, it's a part of a male Caucasoids nature to rape and abuse black women. I mean how long was slavery legal in the U.S. from about 1607 to 1856 that's a lot of rape.
Culture of salvery ?, sure maybe a little of that bit plays a part but c'mon we all know how male Caucasoids are. stop making excuses for them/us. I think you agree with me.
But I'm sure there were a few white slave owners who didn't rape their slave girls. I've heard about some. never knew one personally myself but i guess there had to be few. And you know our old buddy Strom Thurmond got himselff a young black girl when he could too. it's just in the male Caucasoids nature Robert.

It is not DNA.

But it is culture.

As to your claims that negroes were always raped by white men as slaves, I would sure love some proof of that.

I believe some of the women slaves were raped. But have no proof that most were raped by white men.

Bear in mind the conditions at the time. They were considered property and that was enshrined in the Constitution and the US flag flew for many years over slavery.

Do you accept as fact that G Washington and Jefferson and the other 10 Presidents raped the slaves they owned?????

Believe me, there are white men who rape and some that don't show up in prison. Scum ... all of them are scum.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 03:35 PM
I do believe this is what is referred to as a meltdown?

No, you melted down and started one more of your famous fights.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 03:36 PM
It is not DNA.

But it is culture.

As to your claims that negroes were always raped by white men as slaves, I would sure love some proof of that.

I believe some of the women slaves were raped. But have no proof that most were raped by white men.

Bear in mind the conditions at the time. They were considered property and that was enshrined in the Constitution and the US flag flew for many years over slavery.

Do you accept as fact that G Washington and Jefferson and the other 10 Presidents raped the slaves they owned?????

Believe me, there are white men who rape and some that don't show up in prison. Scum ... all of them are scum.

This too appears to be a meltdown, no?

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 03:37 PM
No, you melted down and started one more of your famous fights.

Sorry honey, in context of the thread, this doesn't hold water.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 03:37 PM

You melted down. I have no tolerance for ass holes who have as response number one, not discussing the post but trying to attack the poster as you habitually do.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 03:40 PM
You melted down. I have no tolerance for ass holes who have as response number one, not discussing the post but trying to attack the poster as you habitually do.

Robbie, you've got to find another tack, this isn't working. If you've not noticed, no one is buying you stuff. This post in particular gives nothing other than an attempt to make me a reason to agree with you. Likely not to work. Find a better tact.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 03:41 PM
I'm predicting many more Robbie posts on the evils of black race criminals. All sociological and economical points are 'irregardless.' Never mind the cultural problems caused by war on poverty, it's all race and and/or genetics. Robbie knows, the rest of the world blows.L

You have attacked me personally so much that I resorted to calling you ass hole. And you simply refuse to post your thoughts other than they attack me. I am the topic of your rant.

Stop that crap. Make the topic about the actual topic. You have called me vile names.

So ass hole, wake up.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 03:43 PM
Robbie, you've got to find another tack, this isn't working. If you've not noticed, no one is buying you stuff. This post in particular gives nothing other than an attempt to make me a reason to agree with you. Likely not to work. Find a better tact.

Your attacks are what is not working. All you are accomplishing is to try to move this to the cage and blather there.

Your attacks if accepted make the other person look as bad as you look.

revelarts
03-12-2013, 03:43 PM
It is not DNA.

But it is culture.

Robert look it up.
It's was a common well known practice. it's a practice that helped grow "the property" and increase the estate.
Caucasoids did it all the time. it's the way they are. stop makin excuses , i think you agree.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 03:44 PM
L

You have attacked me personally so much that I resorted to calling you ass hole. And you simply refuse to post your thoughts other than they attack me. I am the topic of your rant.

Stop that crap. Make the topic about the actual topic. You have called me vile names.

So ass hole, wake up.

I made it clear, you are a racist more than a few have agreed. Not based on hate for you, but your posts. That is on you, not us.

You claim stats, when those stats are questioned, you fall back on racism.

Truth is, you are a racist.

tailfins
03-12-2013, 03:45 PM

Why do you care? The government has this covered and then some. In this day and age of a hyper-litigious society, my experience is that people who trumpet their "commitment to diversity" are just trying to tell everybody how much better they are than others. You sound like someone who thinks they don't need to spray deodorizer when they use the commode.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 03:46 PM
I made it clear, you are a racist more than a few have agreed. Not based on hate for you, but your posts. That is on you, not us.

You claim stats, when those stats are questioned, you fall back on racism.

Truth is, you are a racist.

You are a lying asshole. You are the sole person posting that attacks me.

Grow the hell up. And stop making up false stuff. I have not been questioned on stats.

Voted4Reagan
03-12-2013, 03:46 PM
Robert, QUIT WHILE YOU ARE BEHIND or you'll find yourself with CONHOG on the DP Scrap heap.

You messed up, now admit it, apologize and let it go.

you cant win...

tailfins
03-12-2013, 03:48 PM
Robert, QUIT WHILE YOU ARE BEHIND or you'll find yourself with CONHOG on the DP Scrap heap.

you cant win...

Or if you want to save face, you can say "I've made my opinion clear and that's the end of this discussion". I don't like insisting that people grovel.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 03:53 PM

you cant win...

I am the one attacked. Who do you suggest I apologize to given I was attacked viciously from the start?

I am not trying to win. I just want the attacks to end.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 03:55 PM
Or if you want to save face, you can say "I've made my opinion clear and that's the end of this discussion". I don't like insisting that people grovel.

I am not in need to save face but you are right that your final statement is appropriate.

So, "I've made my opinion clear and that's the end of this discussion".

As the one singled out by a poster aiming to make me grovel, she needs to say that part.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 03:58 PM
Why do you care? The government has this covered and then some. In this day and age of a hyper-litigious society, my experience is that people who trumpet their "commitment to diversity" are just trying to tell everybody how much better they are than others. You sound like someone who thinks they don't need to spray deodorizer when they use the commode.

Thank you. She seems to think she has a gang and they back her. I agree with your remark.

I remind them all. When they attack Muslims, I don't yell racist at any of them. I don't waste time attacking them or her over those attacks on Muslims.

I know too many Muslims to accept they all are the way some posters claim they are.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 04:07 PM

Oh yea.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 04:11 PM
I am the one attacked. Who do you suggest I apologize to given I was attacked viciously from the start?

LOL! You were given good advice, didn't have to apologize, just move on. You can't do that. No, racist to the very end and screaming about those that point it out. You lose Robert, because you've failed to evolve since 1957, (I do believe that was the year before Brown V Topeka Board of Ed.)?

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 04:14 PM
Robert, notice not Robbie, you might want to go back and read those posters you thought were giving you 'moral support.' I'm not calling them out, but want you to have a heads up, you might want to rethink your thanks and all.

Voted4Reagan
03-12-2013, 04:17 PM

Lets start with analyzing your first post in this thread... AND I QUOTE

Why can't they learn?

That statement is RACIST. You grouped all black males together and painted them with one broad sweeping generalization and applied a centuries old stereotype.

Marcus Aurelius
03-12-2013, 04:31 PM

Why can't they learn?

Neg repped. Commet... racism sucks.

Marcus Aurelius
03-12-2013, 04:33 PM

If you are upset by the word negro, maybe you want to explain to us all how many women you have raped. And how many of your white pals raped women?

Not that it matters, but can you recall the white teen that Cobe Bryant raped? How often do you hear that white football players rape women?

I won't apologize for not trying to be so called politically correct. That is bull shit. No person needs to try to pretend a fact is not a fact.

This country has got to the position it won't face facts.

like the fact you're a racist prick?

Marcus Aurelius
03-12-2013, 04:36 PM
As reported by the Cleveland Trader Madison said: 'There's an abundance of evidence here that she was making decisions, cognitive choices.' 'She didn't affirmatively say no,' he stated.
technically, he is correct. However, by that extremely faulty logic, I can be walking down a street, someone with a gun can walk up to me to ask directions, and if I don't tell them not to, they can shoot me in the head because I did not affirmatively state for them not to.

tailfins
03-12-2013, 04:37 PM
Thank you. She seems to think she has a gang and they back her. I agree with your remark.

I remind them all. When they attack Muslims, I don't yell racist at any of them. I don't waste time attacking them or her over those attacks on Muslims.

I know too many Muslims to accept they all are the way some posters claim they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeaOQtJV-r8

Marcus Aurelius
03-12-2013, 04:37 PM
You are a lying asshole. You are the sole person posting that attacks me.

Grow the hell up. And stop making up false stuff. I have not been questioned on stats.

not anymore. You're a dumb ass and a racist.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 04:45 PM

Put your dick in it will ya? Your own of course. Dumb ass. You just had to be in this I suppose.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 04:54 PM
Robert, notice not Robbie, you might want to go back and read those posters you thought were giving you 'moral support.' I'm not calling them out, but want you to have a heads up, you might want to rethink your thanks and all.

You can't resist picking fights.

I had moved on.

What the hell makes you tick?

You persist in taunting and insulting. I had not said a damned thing about you and when I opened up the thread and you were running your mouth in full scale attack.

You need to apologize.

tailfins
03-12-2013, 04:58 PM
You can't resist picking fights.

I had moved on.

What the hell makes you tick?

You persist in taunting and insulting. I had not said a damned thing about you and when I opened up the thread and you were running your mouth in full scale attack.

You need to apologize.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mudlXF3MA8Q

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 04:59 PM
I am not in need to save face but you are right that your final statement is appropriate.

So, "I've made my opinion clear and that's the end of this discussion".

As the one singled out by a poster aiming to make me grovel, she needs to say that part.

I'm assuming I am 'a poster' that you refer to. I never expected or was trying to elicit a grovel or apology. You are what you are.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 05:01 PM

Actually Robbie, you attacked all black males in particular, males in general. By denigrating females as an 'excuse' for said behavior. I know you won't follow the logic, but that is on you, not me or any others.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Actually Robbie, you attacked all black males in particular, males in general. By denigrating females as an 'excuse' for said behavior. I know you won't follow the logic, but that is on you, not me or any others.

I pity you. You are pitiful.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 05:04 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=623802#post623802)

No I did not. You love to exaggerate. No to the next lie as well. I supported the female so you lied again.

You are trying to defend your attacks is all. I had not attacked you.

But you will deny no doubt that it was you doing the attacking.

I figured this ended. But you had to start up again.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 05:06 PM
I pity you. You are pitiful.

You might have a point had I attacked you.

But you fired and i merely defended from your lies.

Why not shut up. I figured it had ended.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 05:13 PM

You may be the most pitiful poster I've ever met. You think you 'pawn' all, yet you always, always fall short. Especially with myself.

It would be so different if you'd read others and not always be looking to give all of us the 'benefit' of your stories and you 'insightful' analogies. :rolleyes:

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 05:14 PM

You need not attack me to be pitiful. You do that on your own, no help from me required.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 05:18 PM
You need not attack me to be pitiful. You do that on your own, no help from me required.

Well, you can say that were I to attack you first. You are a very ugly person.

aboutime
03-12-2013, 05:26 PM
You may be the most pitiful poster I've ever met. You think you 'pawn' all, yet you always, always fall short. Especially with myself.

It would be so different if you'd read others and not always be looking to give all of us the 'benefit' of your stories and you 'insightful' analogies. :rolleyes:

Kathianne. Though I fully understand, and recognize how Robert will once again jump Me, and You for talking about his VICTIM status here. But. I do hope others have noticed how Robert seems to have some uncanny reason, or need to remind us how old he is by saying "I've done that, and much more...and here's my story that never ends."

Much like someone, a stranger on the street who walks up to you and asks..."Do you have the time?" And if you or I were Robert. We'd have to answer that simple question with "Funny you should ask what time it is. One day long ago. Somebody also asked me what time it was, and since I used to work at the TIMEX factory where they made watches that KEPT ON TICKING...I will tell you how the CLOCK works....and NEVER TELL YOU THE TIME!"

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 05:42 PM
Trying to keep this dispute going, though I appreciated it when AT posted nice comments about hiis navy service and time spent in Spain, he seems to feel obliged to discuss me one more time. What is wrong I ask with sticking to topics?

Both you and Kathianne appear to believe that I am the topic.

AT told me once he shuns posters and won't call them friends. Well, why is he favorable to Kaths bashing of me?

Marcus Aurelius
03-12-2013, 05:50 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=623815#post623815)

Put your dick in it will ya? Your own of course. Dumb ass. You just had to be in this I suppose.

I see a racist comment, I say I saw a racist comment. You don't like it when you get called out for making racist comments? Here's an idea... don't make racist comments.

dumb ass.

Marcus Aurelius
03-12-2013, 05:51 PM
...why is he favorable to Kaths bashing of me?

almost everyone here is favorable to Kath bashing you.:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-12-2013, 05:52 PM
A passed out girl can not say yes or no. She must not be molested in any manner. All that do need a damn good ass stomping and if they rape her they need their damn tool cut the hell off!
If somebody raped one of my relatives I'd shoot the bastard down like a mad dog. I am not a gentle man when its time to be not gentle. Many decades ago I once waited over two years to locate and then at the right location beat the living hell out of a guy that raped one of my ex-girlfriends years after she and I were no longer an item. He was lucky that I didnt finish him off, had it been a relative of mine that he raped I would have.-Tyr

tailfins
03-12-2013, 06:02 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=623829#post623829)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VijNeup2c_8

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 06:24 PM
A passed out girl can not say yes or no. She must not be molested in any manner. All that do need a damn good ass stomping and if they rape her they need their damn tool cut the hell off!
If somebody raped one of my relatives I'd shoot the bastard down like a mad dog. I am not a gentle man when its time to be not gentle. Many decades ago I once waited over two years to locate and then at the right location beat the living hell out of a guy that raped one of my ex-girlfriends years after she and I were no longer an item. He was lucky that I didnt finish him off, had it been a relative of mine that he raped I would have.-Tyr

I'm not one for advocating violence, but if the justice system won't serve, oh well.

cadet
03-12-2013, 06:32 PM
But attorney Walter Madison, who represents one of the accused boys, argues she was drinking voluntarily and left willingly with the group of boys.

The only thing I'm going to say on this subject. What kind of girl goes out drinking without a friend to take care of her? Where was her friend to say "No, don't go with that group of black boys." (Not to sound totally racist, but most rape cases/crimes come from that colour...)

Marcus Aurelius
03-12-2013, 06:33 PM
i cannot fathom any jury agreeing with the faulty logic that, if a woman is passed out and doesn't explicitly say no, then it's okay to have sex with her since she did not say no.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 06:36 PM
Dumb white women

Why can't they learn?

What Kath in her ugly way said back.

Now let’s examine each of my sentences.

Clearly this supports the woman. For this Kath said I am worse than them. Called me white trash.

But the dumb ass white women that hang around with Negro males, must know the character of THOSE males.

Clearly my point was about women who hang with THOSE negros that end up committing crimes. Rape is but one such crime. You will notice it does not blast all Negroes nor all Negro males.

For that, Kathianne trashed me.

I have not at that point ever spoke of any Negroes but THOSE types.

Why can’t THEY learn?

Still talking of those types that do such crimes.

For this, the woman trashed me.

She reads worse than a second grader reads.

Context is everything. If she can’t comprehend context, what can she comprehend?

Marcus Aurelius
03-12-2013, 06:37 PM
The only thing I'm going to say on this subject. What kind of girl goes out drinking without a friend to take care of her? Where was her friend to say "No, don't go with that group of black boys." (Not to sound totally racist, but most rape cases/crimes come from that colour...)

negged for racism... comment: sorry, you do sound totally racist.

http://www.rapecrisis.org.uk/commonmyths2.php

Myth The women was drunk / took drugs / had a bad reputation / was hitch hiking / wore tight clothes / seduced him / probably got what she was asking for.

Fact If a person is unconscious or their judgement is impaired by alcohol or drugs, legally they are unable to give consent. Having non-consensual sex with a person who is intoxicated is sexual assault.

Myth Men of certain races and backgrounds are more likely to commit sexual violence.
Fact There is no typical rapist. Studies show that men who commit sexual violence come from every economic, ethnic, racial, age and social group. 85% of rapists are men known to their victims.

tailfins
03-12-2013, 06:40 PM

You still have a reputation beyond repute! Why would you care?

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 06:42 PM
i cannot fathom any jury agreeing with the faulty logic that, if a woman is passed out and doesn't explicitly say no, then it's okay to have sex with her since she did not say no.

Well, this time I agree with you. dumb ass.

A good defense lawyer will pull out all stops to defend those accused of rape. She is not a very good witness given she according to one version was passed out but others said she was not passed out.

I suspect the prosecution will enter that she did not say yes. And was in no condition to say yes or no.

The Jury will be asked to figure it out. I do expect the jury to do the right thing. I also expected this from the OJ jury in Los Angeles however powerful the evidence, it was not to be.

I believe she has to consent. And have a very hard time accepting the claims that she consented if such were made by the boys.

cadet
03-12-2013, 06:45 PM

http://www.naacp.org/pages/criminal-justice-fact-sheet

African Americans now constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million incarcerated population
African Americans are incarcerated at nearly six times the rate of whites
Together, African American and Hispanics comprised 58% of all prisoners in 2008, even though African Americans and Hispanics make up approximately one quarter of the US population

Kinda speaks for itself... Not racist, I do have black friends. I just have the common sense to stay out of predominantly black area's due to higher crime.

So again, why would a white chick, (even intoxicated) go with a group of black guys? Common sense! And where was her friend!? I'm always the DD for friends to make sure they don't do something stupid. And as guys, they're less likely to be harmed by someone else. Girls are a whole nother story though.

Marcus Aurelius
03-12-2013, 06:48 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=623863#post623863)

African Americans now constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million incarcerated population
African Americans are incarcerated at nearly six times the rate of whites
Together, African American and Hispanics comprised 58% of all prisoners in 2008, even though African Americans and Hispanics make up approximately one quarter of the US population

Kinda speaks for itself... Not racist, I do have black friends. I just have the common sense to stay out of predominantly black area's due to higher crime.

So again, why would a white chick, (even intoxicated) go with a group of black guys? Common sense! And where was her friend!? I'm always the DD for friends to make sure they don't do something stupid. And as guys, they're less likely to be harmed by someone else. Girls are a whole nother story though.

funny... your stats say nothing about blacks committing more rapes than whites...

your quote...

Not to sound totally racist, but most rape cases/crimes come from that colour...

dumb ass

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 06:49 PM

Thank you Tyr. Very good post.

03-12-2013, 07:01 PM

I have not found that to be true with the rape cases I've dealt with.

It would disturb you to see some of things Ive seen juveniles do. In PA, the juvenile court doesn't get jurisdiction until someone is 10 years old. I know of a 9 year old who everyone knows raped a girl and the law cant touch him. We have 9 year olds raping girls.

Our culture needs to seriously change. I am not just talking about the Street culture but our national culture. The culture in our home life. We need to radically change the course of our society and that starts in our own homes.

Can we please get off the race crap and get back to discussing this case which is a microcasm for the serious problems facing the rising generation? (This isn't directed at you cadet, but in general. Just wanted to make that clear).

03-12-2013, 07:04 PM

I couldn't fathom the Supreme Court finding Obamacare Constitutional. I couldn't fathom the American people reelecting Barack Obama with the problems he created and exacerbated and when his opponent was one of the few people in the world who has extensive experience cleaning up corruption, eliminating waste, and balancing budgets. But they happened. Don't take anything for granted.

cadet
03-12-2013, 07:04 PM
funny... your stats say nothing about blacks committing more rapes than whites...

your quote...

dumb ass

RAPE
White:10,990 = 4.45 per 100k.
Black:5,428 = 1,428 per 100k.
Blacks commit rape at a rate 3.21 times that of Whites.

03-12-2013, 07:06 PM
RAPE

Not necessarily. They just might get caught at 3 times the rate.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 07:11 PM

Because she lives in an integrated area and goes to the school. These guys were the 'primo' jocks of that school. You do remember the pecking order of high school?

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 07:25 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by cadet http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=623878#post623878)

RAPE

Avatar says: Not necessarily. They just might get caught at 3 times the rate.

How do you account for blacks being caught? Are the the whites smarter? It is one thing if say the ratio was say 1.2, but 3.21??????? That is enormous.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Because she lives in an integrated area and goes to the school. These guys were the 'primo' jocks of that school. You do remember the pecking order of high school?

Well, maybe that to you is a good reason to be raped, but I don't agree. (with your reason)

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 07:37 PM
Well, maybe that to you is a good reason to be raped, but I don't agree. (with your reason)

Are you really this stupid or just play it on a messageboard? High School. Cool guys. One wants to date, especially if insecure, thus rape bait. Got it now? I doubt it.

aboutime
03-12-2013, 07:39 PM
Are you really this stupid or just play it on a messageboard? High School. Cool guys. One wants to date, especially if insecure, thus rape bait. Got it now? I doubt it.

Kathianne. A better way to ask that question is...."Were you born that stupid, or did you have to study to be that stupid?"

And it's not a multiple choice kind of question.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 08:01 PM

Gee, now don't you wish I had taunted or insulted you that way rather than ask a decent questions?

Seems AT is unable to clearly understand you and I believe admits to being stupid. As you are.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-12-2013, 08:04 PM
RAPE

Am I missing something here?
4.45 per 100,000 vs. 1,428 per 100,000 is far far greater than 3.21 times that of whites if the numbers cited here are accurate.

cadet
03-12-2013, 08:05 PM
4.45 per 100,000 vs. 1,428 per 100,000 is far far greater than 3.21 times that of whites if the numbers cited here are accurate.

it's copied and pasted, hence the font. It was just one of the many I found.

aboutime
03-12-2013, 08:08 PM
Gee, now don't you wish I had taunted or insulted you that way rather than ask a decent questions?

Seems AT is unable to clearly understand you and I believe admits to being stupid. As you are.

Robert. Thanks for your input here. Kathianne knows my references as to how she might ask that question were to YOU.
And even now. You think it was directed at her.

Take a pill, or go find someone else to haunt. Your stupidity is safe with you. Our constitution guarantee's nobody will ever take that right away from you.

You taunt yourself Robert.

tailfins
03-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Robert. Thanks for your input here. Kathianne knows my references as to how she might ask that question were to YOU.

Take a pill, or go find someone else to haunt. Your stupidity is safe with you. Our constitution guarantee's nobody will ever take that right away from you.

If annoying people here at DP is the high point of his day, who are we to take that away from him?

aboutime
03-12-2013, 08:21 PM
If annoying people here at DP is the high point of his day, who are we to take that away from him?

No intention of taking that away from him. Just wish he would recognize it for once. Then we'd all get along as jim intended.

03-12-2013, 10:13 PM
How do you account for blacks being caught? Are the the whites smarter? It is one thing if say the ratio was say 1.2, but 3.21??????? That is enormous.

Could be cultural. Could be that blacks are more likely to be falsely accused of rape. Could be anything.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 10:53 PM
Could be cultural. Could be that blacks are more likely to be falsely accused of rape. Could be anything.

In the high crime group, I am guessing, but I believe it is cultural. Along with doing very poorly in school and having way too much time to do things like crimes and of course raping women.

Matter of fact, in chapter 4 of the book FREAKONOMICS, Authors Levitt and Dubner explain criminals and how they connect to abortions and other matters. They explain why drug dealers live with their mothers.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 11:10 PM

You don't catch on dufus. My god, was this man born in a home?

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 11:15 PM
I am talking of weak of the mind
Weak willed

Dumb ass types.

Well, I have lived enough to see you try this your way vs my way and thus far the negroes are rampant as to crime, enormous on abortions, prisons stuffed full and boys raping ...
And you want me to be politically correct?

It is how you operated so how is that working for you?

Damned idiots.

I swear that a few of you so called republicans talk just like you are democrats. I bailed on that party.

If a few of you RINOS think you are Republicans a lot of we Libertarians will bail out on you and get our party rolling. Then who will vote for your guys?

You guys are losing people to the Democrats.

I believe I understand why.

Marcus Aurelius
03-12-2013, 11:16 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=623869#post623869)

your quote...

dumb ass

RAPE

again, this was not on the page you linked to... anywhere. Provide a link, please.

Marcus Aurelius
03-12-2013, 11:19 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by cadet http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=623878#post623878)

RAPE

you're not missing the fact that he failed to provide a link.

Marcus Aurelius
03-12-2013, 11:25 PM
well, cadet, here's some numbers on rape from the US department of Justice...

http://niviusvir.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/doj-rape-statistics.jpg

well well, look at that...

Rape/Sexual Assaults... Perceived race of offender... 44.5% WHITE vs 33.6% BLACK

And it wasn't even that hard to find a link, either. You should try it sometime.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 11:28 PM

Actually, go back to the beginning and you will easily see it is ME being annoyed.

I will say this again to the RINOS, you love politically correct?

How did that work for you this past election?

You feel sorry for negroes? You tried your system and how is that working?
I would say you RINOS flunked race relations 101.

Don't take my word. Look at the math, the numbers. Keep pretending that they rape but you can fix it.

I am not sure about the numbers by Cadet and have a suspicion his figures are total crime but that he found something only blaming blacks for over three times the rapes per 1000 than whites. What the hell will it take to wake you RINOS up?

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 11:40 PM

Rape/Sexual Assaults... Perceived race of offender... 44.5% WHITE vs 33.6% BLACK

And it wasn't even that hard to find a link, either. You should try it sometime.

That seems strange to me.

Before I explore your 205 figures, funny now we have a negro president and a negro atty General and they claim whites do most of the rapes.

But what are the figures per 100,000. When Bush was president they showed it as x number per 100,000. And no, I do not believe the above numbers are what the Bush admin showed.

DragonStryk72
03-13-2013, 01:14 AM
okay, guys, this has nothing to do with the thread, and its gone one for every page of thread.
Now, as to the OP, no, being unconscious does not equate to consent, implied or otherwise. Now, if you're in a relationship with someone who doesn't mind a "wake-up call", then that's fine, but a random girl sacking out next to you is not an invitation.

taft2012
03-13-2013, 05:02 AM

Weird story.

In an ironic twist; I read that Bill Clinton was at the party too, and that the victim left with these guys because she didn't want to get raped.

taft2012
03-13-2013, 05:21 AM

Before I explore your 205 figures

You might want to start your research by determining if these numbers reflect all degrees of rape. If that's the case then it would include the statutory rapes like an 18 year-old boy with a 15 year-old girl, etc. The violent/forcible rapes would represent the statistics relevant to this discussion, and if the lower degrees are included it would merely skew the accuracy.

taft2012
03-13-2013, 05:56 AM
They are charged with digitally penetrating the girl, first in the back seat of a moving car after a mostly underage, alcohol-fueled party Aug. 11, and then in the basement of a house.

Assuming by "digitally" they mean "fingers", how is that rape? I don't know the law in West Virginia... but afaik rape translates to sexual intercourse without consent.

cadet
03-13-2013, 06:56 AM

Remember that blacks make up a little less then a quarter of the US population. Then take a second look at that number.

Marcus Aurelius
03-13-2013, 06:59 AM

Before I explore your 205 figures, funny now we have a negro president and a negro atty General and they claim whites do most of the rapes.

But what are the figures per 100,000. When Bush was president they showed it as x number per 100,000. And no, I do not believe the above numbers are what the Bush admin showed.

so... you think the numbers above, reported in 2005, have been doctored by 'the negro president and negro attorney general' to make whites look bad?

I supposed you can prove that by finding a site with the original numbers, and comparing it to a site with what you consider doctored numbers.

Or, we can all just realize your a racist prick, and leave it at that.

Marcus Aurelius
03-13-2013, 07:01 AM
Remember that blacks make up a little less then a quarter of the US population. Then take a second look at that number.

translation: I showed a link to prove you're full of shit, and you can't show a link to back up your erroneous claim.

tailfins
03-13-2013, 07:37 AM
Actually, go back to the beginning and you will easily see it is ME being annoyed.

I will say this again to the RINOS, you love politically correct?

How did that work for you this past election?

You feel sorry for negroes? You tried your system and how is that working?
I would say you RINOS flunked race relations 101.

Don't take my word. Look at the math, the numbers. Keep pretending that they rape but you can fix it.

I am not sure about the numbers by Cadet and have a suspicion his figures are total crime but that he found something only blaming blacks for over three times the rapes per 1000 than whites. What the hell will it take to wake you RINOS up?

Think of society as a huge machine, perhaps a wood chipper, you learn how to get what you want without getting your shirt sleeve caught in the teeth. The choices you make are one thing, what you communicate is another. Racial slurs is a good way to figuratively "lose a finger". I chose to live in New Hampshire. Study the demographics and draw your own conclusions.

cadet
03-13-2013, 07:50 AM
translation: I showed a link to prove you're full of shit, and you can't show a link to back up your erroneous claim.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html

<tbody>
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_PST045212.htm) Population, 2012 estimate

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_PST045211.htm) Population, 2011 estimate

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_PST040210.htm) Population, 2010 (April 1) estimates base

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_PST120212.htm) Population, percent change, April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012
1.7%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_PST120211.htm) Population, percent change, April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2011
0.9%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_POP010210.htm) Population, 2010

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_AGE135211.htm) Persons under 5 years, percent, 2011
6.5%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_AGE295211.htm) Persons under 18 years, percent, 2011
23.7%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_AGE775211.htm) Persons 65 years and over, percent, 2011
13.3%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_SEX255211.htm) Female persons, percent, 2011
50.8%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI125211.htm) White persons, percent, 2011 (a)
78.1%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI225211.htm) Black persons, percent, 2011 (a)
13.1%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI325211.htm) American Indian and Alaska Native persons, percent, 2011 (a)

</tbody>

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43/10tbl43a.xls

<tbody>
Offense charged
Total arrests
Percent distribution1

Total
White
Black
American
Indian or
Alaskan
Native
Asian or
Pacific
Islander
Total
White
Black
American
Indian or
Alaskan
Native
Asian or
Pacific
Islander

TOTAL

Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter

Forcible rape

</tbody>

That should speak for itself, I don't have the time to calculate per capita, but you get the point.
There's 13% of the US population black, and 31% of rape crimes in the US are black.
Happy?

Edit, on the actual site, total is the 100, move all the percentages to the left one, Not sure why that won't copy over correctly... The 31.8 is black.

jimnyc
03-13-2013, 08:25 AM
Speaking factually only, a group of people that make up 13% of the population, that commit 31% of ALL rapes, that is an astronomical number. There are a TON of other crime stats that play out similarly amongst black folks too, from rape and burglary to prison stats. That's not racist, that's simply pointing out the crime statistics. They lead the pack in almost all violent crimes based percentages. There IS something to the fact that 'black folks are involved in more crime' than others, I just don't think the answer is 'because they are negroes'.

Marcus Aurelius
03-13-2013, 08:28 AM

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43/10tbl43a.xls

That should speak for itself, I don't have the time to calculate per capita, but you get the point.
There's 13% of the US population black, and 31% of rape crimes in the US are black.
Happy?

Edit, on the actual site, total is the 100, move all the percentages to the left one, Not sure why that won't copy over correctly... The 31.8 is black.

Look at the total arrests, as it is most pertinent to your original comment...

Not to sound totally racist, but most rape cases/crimes come from that colour...

Total arrests for rape... WHITE-15,503 Black-10,178

More whites were arrested than blacks... while you claimed more blacks commit rape than whites.

So, you've now provided a source that disproves your original statement, and you're just moving the goalposts by arguing proportions instead of total numbers.

Dumb ass.

jimnyc
03-13-2013, 08:38 AM

More whites were arrested than blacks... while you claimed more blacks commit rape than whites.

So, you've now provided a source that disproves your original statement, and you're just moving the goalposts by arguing proportions instead of total numbers.

Dumb ass.

Without a doubt, whites commit more crimes in almost every category, being the overwhelming majority of civilians. The best way to "compare" is by percentages. For example, how many out of every 100,000 blacks have been involved in rapes, compared to other races. That shows a much different picture. And it's not just rape, but almost every violent crime. Again, these are just facts. I'm no expert on how things got to be this bad in the black community or what the answer is.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-13-2013, 08:44 AM
edit ...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-13-2013, 09:07 AM

Dumb ass.

White population is in total just about triple that of blacks. With that in mind to be equal with blacks in rape the whites would have to do 3 times the number of rapes that are listed for blacks.
Example 3 x 10,178 = 30,534 yet whites did only half that amount= 15,503.

Reverse it to compare the black number listed
15,503 divided by 3 = 5,168 yet the number of rapes listed for blacks listed is twice that at = 10,178.

One must bear in mind often when white population is listed it often includes Mexicans depending upon which source one uses.. As stats show Mexicans in this nation same as blacks commit more crime than do whites..
Numbers do not lie , check the prison population tables listed by race for that.
TRUTH is never racist. It just is.....-Tyr

<tbody>
People QuickFacts
USA

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_PST045212.htm) Population, 2012 estimate

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_PST045211.htm) Population, 2011 estimate

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_PST040210.htm) Population, 2010 (April 1) estimates base

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_PST120212.htm) Population, percent change, April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012
1.7%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_PST120211.htm) Population, percent change, April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2011
0.9%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_POP010210.htm) Population, 2010

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_AGE135211.htm) Persons under 5 years, percent, 2011
6.5%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_AGE295211.htm) Persons under 18 years, percent, 2011
23.7%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_AGE775211.htm) Persons 65 years and over, percent, 2011
13.3%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_SEX255211.htm) Female persons, percent, 2011
50.8%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI125211.htm) White persons, percent, 2011 (a)
78.1%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI225211.htm) Black persons, percent, 2011 (a)
13.1%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI325211.htm) American Indian and Alaska Native persons, percent, 2011 (a)
1.2%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI425211.htm) Asian persons, percent, 2011 (a)
5.0%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI525211.htm) Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander persons, percent, 2011 (a)
0.2%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI625211.htm) Persons reporting two or more races, percent, 2011
2.3%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI725211.htm) Persons of Hispanic or Latino Origin, percent, 2011 (b)
16.7%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI825211.htm) White persons not Hispanic, percent, 2011
63.4%

</tbody>

EDIT:
ok , so my triple was wrong , 78.1 vs. 13.1 is 6 times . Which means the numbers ON RAPE are even worse for blacks when compared to that of whites..--Tyr

03-13-2013, 11:55 AM

Pretty sure you arent reading the numbers right.

Marcus Aurelius
03-13-2013, 12:15 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=623945#post623945)

Pretty sure you arent reading the numbers right.

Pretty sure you don't understand the point.

Cadet said...

...meaning there are more cases of blacks raping than whites raping.

I proved this to be incorrect, and the goalposts were then moved so that percentage of the population came into play, rather than total numbers indicated in Cadet's initial comment.

Cadets initial statement was for totals, not percentage of population based totals.

cadet was wrong.

Robert A Whit
03-13-2013, 01:04 PM
Speaking factually only, a group of people that make up 13% of the population, that commit 31% of ALL rapes, that is an astronomical number. There are a TON of other crime stats that play out similarly amongst black folks too, from rape and burglary to prison stats. That's not racist, that's simply pointing out the crime statistics. They lead the pack in almost all violent crimes based percentages. There IS something to the fact that 'black folks are involved in more crime' than others, I just don't think the answer is 'because they are negroes'.

I think you mean that Negroes do not have to commit per 100,000 so much crime such that it drives up their crime numbers. And I agree. Negroes do not have to live that way.

My question is simple. Supposedly Democrats knew how to fix this and how is that working???

Then I have to deal with so called republicans that act just like they are democrats themselves. How is that working out for the RINOs.

revelarts
03-13-2013, 01:38 PM
Sigh,

I don't want to get on rant about this to nowhere but here's are few things to consider.

the fact is the problem is family not, black culture so much, as lack of intact families.
In the late 1800s the rate of married black women was higher than than that of whites. but a number of cultural pressures internal and yes external made that stat change over the years. In the 1950's the rate of out of wedlock black woman having children was less than the rate of whites TODAY. now the numbers for unmarried black women with children is crazy. Both internal and external factors again have made this transition.

The research shows that children without father are far more likely to have problems of ALL kinds including more likely to commit crimes.
The ideas of "free" sex and some aspects of woman's lib promoted by the west for the last 60 yrs hasn't helped. The welfare state telling single moms they don't need men has probably promoted a cyclical poverty and crime in a way most never dreamed.

the break down of the family in is the primary cause of the problem, studies have shown that if you factor in criminals family background and economic level you find very lilttle difference in the crimes stats black vs white.

Fathers in families are the key.

Fear 'Negros' if you like, but as avatar mention the whole culture has slipped into the same patterns just at different rates. there are MORE divorces and single moms in white families now than ever and looks like more on the way, Black single moms numbers are the canary in the coal mine folks. As i said blacks marriage rates in the 50's where the sames as whites today.

But hey whatever carry on.

FYI

...16) Erol Ricketts, a demographer and sociologist with the Rockefeller Foundation, found that between 1890 and 1950, blacks had higher marriage rates than whites, according to the U.S. Census. Until then, black women were more likely to get married than white women — and that was despite the high mortality rate among black men, which left fewer of them available for marriages and made more black women widows. In three of four decennial years between 1890 and 1920, black men outmarried white men, with a ritual tie in 1900 at about 54 percent.
Black Americans were moving forward on a well-trod path in this country when liberals decided it would a great idea to start subsidizing illegitimacy. — P.11...

..."6) Erol Ricketts, a demographer and sociologist with the Rockefeller Foundation, found that between 1890 and 1950, blacks had higher marriage rates than whites, according to the U.S. Census. Until then, black women were more likely to get married than white women — and that was despite the high mortality rate among black men, which left fewer of them available for marriages and made more black women widows. In three of four decennial years between 1890 and 1920, black men outmarried white men, with a ritual tie in 1900 at about 54 percent.
Black Americans were moving forward on a well-trod path in this country when liberals decided it would a great idea to start subsidizing illegitimacy.
"

“Here is the lottery ticket that single mothers are handing their innocent children by choosing to raise them without fathers: Controlling for socioeconomic status, race, and place of residence, the strongest predictor of whether a person will end up in prison is that he was raised by a single parent. By 1996, 70 percent of inmates in state juvenile detention centers serving long-term sentences were raised by single mothers. Seventy-two percent of juvenile murderers and 60 percent of rapists come from single-mother homes. Seventy percent of teenage births, dropouts, suicides, runaways, juvenile delinquents, and child murderers involve children raised by single mothers. Girls raised without fathers are more sexually promiscuous and more likely to end up divorced. A 1990 study by the Progressive Policy Institute showed that after controlling for single motherhood, the difference between black and white crime rates disappeared.
Various studies have come up with slightly different numbers, but all the figures are grim. According to the Index of Leading Cultural Indicators, children from single-parent families account for 63 percent of all youth suicides, 70 percent of all teenage pregnancies, 71 percent of all adolescent chemical/substance abuse, 80 percent of all prison inmates, and 90 percent of all homeless and runaway children.
A study cited in the Village Voice produced similar numbers. It found that children brought up in single-mother homes ‘are five times more likely to commit suicide, nine times more likely to drop out of high school, 10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances, 14 times more likely to commit rape (for the boys), 20 times more likely to end up in prison, and 32 times more likely to run away from home.’ Single motherhood is like a farm team for future criminals and social outcasts.
….Many of these studies, for example, are from the 1990s, when the percentage of teenagers raised by single parents was lower than it is today. In 1990, 28 percent of children under eighteen were being raised in one-parent homes (mother or father), and 71 percent were being raised in two-parent homes. By 2005, more than one-third of all babies born in the United States were illegitimate. That’s a lot of social problems coming.
…Imagine an America with 70 percent fewer juvenile delinquents, 70 percent fewer teenage births, 63 to 70 percent fewer teenage suicides, and 70 percent to 90 percent fewer runaways and you will appreciate what the sainted single mothers have accomplished.” — P.37-38

Children in father-absent homes are almost four times more likely to be poor. In 2011, 12 percent of children in married-couple families were living in poverty, compared to 44 percent of children in mother-only families.
Source: U.S. Census Bureau, Children’s Living Arrangements and Characteristics: March 2011, Table C8. Washington D.C.: 2011.
In 2008, American poverty rates were 13.2% for the whole population and 19% for children, compared to 28.7% for female-headed households.
Source: Edin, K. & Kissane R. J. (2010). Poverty and the American family: a decade in review. Journal of Marriage and Family, 72, 460-479.
From 1970-1996, there was a 5% increase in child poverty that was nearly all attributed to the rise in single-parent families, especially never-married mothers.
Source: Sawhill, I. V. (2006). Teenage sex, pregnancy, and nonmarital births. Gender Issues, 23, 48-59.

In a study using data from the National Longitudinal Study of Youth 1997, the researchers examined father-child relationship and father’s parenting style as predictors of first delinquency and substance use among adolescents in intact families. The results indicated that a more positive father-child relationship predicts a reduced risk of engagement in multiple first risky behaviors. The positive influence of the father-child relationship on risk behaviors seemed to be stronger for male than for female adolescents.
Source: Bronte-Tinkew, J., Moore, K.M., & Carrano, J. (2006). The father-child relationship, parenting styles, and adolescent risk behaviors in intact families. Journal of Family Issues, 27, 850-881.
http://www.fatherhood.org/
And other sources include an ann coulter book

BTW what organizations in the west regularly promote strong families?

Kathianne
03-13-2013, 01:47 PM
Sigh,

I don't want to get on rant about this to nowhere but here's are few things to consider.

the fact is the problem is family not, black culture so much, as lack of intact families.
In the late 1800s the rate of married black women was higher than than that of whites. but a number of cultural pressures internal and yes external made that stat change over the years. In the 1950's the rate of out of wedlock black woman having children was less than the rate of whites TODAY. now the numbers for unmarried black women with children is crazy. Both internal and external factors again have made this transition.

The research shows that children without father are far more likely to have problems of ALL kinds including more likely to commit crimes.
The ideas of "free" sex and some aspects of woman's lib promoted by the west for the last 60 yrs hasn't helped. The welfare state telling single moms they don't need men has probably promoted a cyclical poverty and crime in a way most never dreamed.

the break down of the family in is the primary cause of the problem, studies have shown that if you factor in criminals family background and economic level you find very lilttle difference in the crimes stats black vs white.

Fathers in families are the key.

Fear 'Negros' if you like as avatar mention the whole culture has slipped into the same patterns just at different rates. there are MORE divorces and single moms in white families now than ever and looks like more on the way, Black single moms numbers are the canary in the coal mine folks. As i said blacks marriage rates in the 50's where the sames as whites today.

But hey whatever carry on.

FYI

http://www.fatherhood.org/
And other sources include an ann coulter book

BTW what organizations in the west regularly promote strong families?

Thanks, Revelarts. Reminds me very much of one of my first posts on old site. The dynamics of war on poverty and the civil rights movement pretty much guaranteed the destruction of black families.

I just can't bother to deal with absolute racists anymore, these folks aren't ignorant, they are hateful. That's between them and their gods.

Robert A Whit
03-13-2013, 02:00 PM
Thanks, Revelarts. Reminds me very much of one of my first posts on old site. The dynamics of war on poverty and the civil rights movement pretty much guaranteed the destruction of black families.

I just can't bother to deal with absolute racists anymore, these folks aren't ignorant, they are hateful. That's between them and their gods.

i will be damned. Revelarts speaks of Negroes and problems and you don't flame out and call him a racist.

That takes the cake.

Maybe you are learning your lesson.

tailfins
03-13-2013, 02:03 PM

If you had a different upbringing, you would have been one. Don't act like it doesn't stink when you use the commode. How they got there is more interesting than what they are.

It's easy to point a finger and judge, it's harder to see what they are so afraid of and show them a path to success.

Robert A Whit
03-13-2013, 02:07 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Kathianne http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=623981#post623981)

If you had a different upbringing, you would have been one. Don't act like it doesn't stink when you use the commode. How they got there is more interesting than what they are.

She has no concept of freedom. She puts herself on the pedestal with the devil based on her own statements.

And she picks who to insult though both messages were in substance and tone much the same.

She hates. Plain and simple, she hates.

Kathianne
03-13-2013, 02:54 PM

It's easy to point a finger and judge, it's harder to see what they are so afraid of and show them a path to success.

I'm not judging, at least regarding eternity. The point of my last statement.

I don't think there's anything that would make the haters, hate less. Certainly not someone like Robbie that can't understand a simple post as claimed, yet can understand complicated facts presented by LR and such. As I said, not ignorant. Just hateful.

I find this depressing and will move on.

aboutime
03-13-2013, 02:57 PM
Kathianne. I think it is now obvious, after so many weeks, and months. How Robert loves the smell of SULFUR early in the morning.

Marcus Aurelius
03-13-2013, 02:58 PM
She has no concept of freedom. She puts herself on the pedestal with the devil based on her own statements.

And she picks who to insult though both messages were in substance and tone much the same.

She hates. Plain and simple, she hates.

a racist prick, whining that someone hates him?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kathianne
03-13-2013, 03:04 PM
Kathianne. I think it is now obvious, after so many weeks, and months. How Robert loves the smell of SULFUR early in the morning.

I agree, just remember that his claims are that there are inherent reasons for criminal behaviors tied to genetics, IE race.

aboutime
03-13-2013, 03:09 PM

Marcus. And, the really sad thing is. He has no idea, or concept of how his words are received by anyone else.

I know I am getting older each day. But I would hope. Someone would tell me when I begin to sound that way.
Which is why I make it a point to read everyday, and try to never miss JEOPARDY each night...a sign that tells me
I am not losing it to Altzheimers ....at least, not yet. Cause I do really well...even forming the answers in the form of a question.

cadet
03-13-2013, 03:15 PM

Cadet said...

I proved this to be incorrect, and the goalposts were then moved so that percentage of the population came into play, rather than total numbers indicated in Cadet's initial comment.

Cadets initial statement was for totals, not percentage of population based totals.

cadet was wrong.

You know what I was meaning to say.
You're a hot chick drunk leaving a bar with a bunch of black dudes, and the thought of rape didn't cross her mind? I don't care how inebriated someone is, drunk doesn't mean you can't think AT ALL.

Allow me to make the statement clearer, if she's hanging out with blacks, there's a higher chance of being raped then she would have with white guys. Statistically. (Not saying by much though, when it comes to teenagers)

Robert A Whit
03-13-2013, 03:15 PM

I don't think there's anything that would make the haters, hate less. Certainly not someone like Robbie that can't understand a simple post as claimed, yet can understand complicated facts presented by LR and such. As I said, not ignorant. Just hateful.

You are a hater.

I can understand very complex ideas. Too bad AT lacks that ability. And you for that matter.

Robert A Whit
03-13-2013, 03:16 PM

I would never take your supply away from you.

Robert A Whit
03-13-2013, 03:17 PM

You are far too hard on yourself. dumb ass.

Robert A Whit
03-13-2013, 03:18 PM
I agree, just remember that his claims are that there are inherent reasons for criminal behaviors tied to genetics, IE race.

What a buffoon. I said culture. I agree with Revelarts whom you claimed to also agree with.

Kathianne
03-13-2013, 03:18 PM
You are a hater.

I can understand very complex ideas. Too bad AT lacks that ability. And you for that matter.

Well you seem impelled to prove lie to my previous post, which said the same as you just did. Never mind.

Robert A Whit
03-13-2013, 03:22 PM
Marcus. And, the really sad thing is. He has no idea, or concept of how his words are received by anyone else.

I know I am getting older each day. But I would hope. Someone would tell me when I begin to sound that way.
Which is why I make it a point to read everyday, and try to never miss JEOPARDY each night...a sign that tells me
I am not losing it to Altzheimers ....at least, not yet. Cause I do really well...even forming the answers in the form of a question.

You are the victim of talking stupid.

GONG GONG GONG

Do you hear the bell ringing? You are being warned.

I watch Jeopardy often. How does that make you a hero?

You sure love talking about other posters all the damned time. That much you must admit.

aboutime
03-13-2013, 03:23 PM
You are the victim of talking stupid.

GONG GONG GONG

Do you hear the bell ringing? You are being warned.

I watch Jeopardy often. How does that make you a hero?

You sure love talking about other posters all the damned time. That much you must admit.

What?

Kathianne
03-13-2013, 03:29 PM
What?

Perfect response, dig no deeper.

Robert A Whit
03-13-2013, 03:29 PM
What?

With EARS like that you can say What? Are you deaf Dumbo?

Kathianne
03-13-2013, 03:31 PM
Perfect response, dig no deeper.

bump

aboutime
03-13-2013, 03:33 PM
bump

Broken.....4684 for Robert's....4685

jimnyc
03-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Can we somehow get this thread back on topic? If it continues as just a racist slugfest, I'll just move it to the cage.

Kathianne
03-13-2013, 03:46 PM
Can we somehow get this thread back on topic? If it continues as just a racist slugfest, I'll just move it to the cage.

It was racists thread nearly from the onset. Not my doing.

tailfins
03-13-2013, 03:47 PM

As someone raised around full throttle racists, I can tell you there is a way. In some cases it's just a little improvement at a time over decades. You start of by showcasing minorities do tasks in a competent manner. For example helping to point out an HONEST black-owned body shop and contrast it to the white-owned one that rips people off.

revelarts
03-13-2013, 03:52 PM

No ones perfect. on this issue or any other.
And how people are raised does play a big part in it.
but how they are does affect people,
and the accumulation of people with similar attitudes added to some who want to give it a pass with a shrug, doesn't make the attitude go away.

It's fine to help if a person is looking for help. but if they can't see they need it. and refuse to even think they might. it's soul sapping. And sometime people just attack the person. there no law against being racist. so a harsh talking to is worse most will ever get for a lifetime of unrealistic unnecessarily divisive prejudices. Prejudice is probably one of Satan's most effective lies. It negates, at the root, any steps in loving some of your neighbors as equal human beings under God.

It's fine to sit back and laugh about a person with racist attitudes if you happen to be in the majority that isn't really affected by the attitude by unknowingly walking into people almost daily who you find are looking down their nose at you or your family becuase your not white.
Sure It's just life, for some people to deal with. its tough all over.
And it's not nearrrrrlly as bad as it used to be, but a bit of harsh push back when it shows up is not gonna kill the person with a few racist ideas either.

But your right it's best to try to lead people away from wrong ideas if possible.
A quote i always get a chuckle from is when Martin L. King called his hardcore racist enemies "our deluded white brothers".

Robert A Whit
03-13-2013, 03:59 PM
and the accumulation of people with similar attitudes added to some who want to give it a pass with a shrug, doesn't make the attitude go away.

It's fine to help if a person is looking for help. but if they can't see they need it. and refuse to even think they might. it's soul sapping. And sometime people just attack the person. there no law against being racist. so a harsh talking to is worse most will ever get for a lifetime of unrealistic unnecessarily divisive prejudices. Prejudice is probably one of Satan's most effective lies. It negates, at the root, any steps in loving some of your neighbors as equal human beings under God.

It's fine to sit back and laugh about a person with racist attitudes if you happen to be in the majority that isn't really affected by the attitude by unknowingly walking into people almost daily who you find are looking down their nose at you or your family becuase your not white.
And it's not nearrrrrlly as bad as it used to be, but a bit of harsh push back when it shows up is not gonna kill the person with a few racist ideas either.

But your right it's best to try to lead people away from wrong ideas if possible.
A quote i always get a chuckle from is when Martin L. King called his hardcore racist enemies "our deluded white brothers".

I agree. And as to Kathianne and her hateful way of posting, I could scream at her as she does to me something terrible too. Would not make it true were I to call her a whore. I won't talk that way to the woman because I am not vile like she is. Calling a person a racist may make her feel superior but she sure is not correct.

Kathianne
03-13-2013, 04:00 PM

Stop that! You may become my hero, can't have that!

revelarts
03-13-2013, 04:05 PM
Stop that! You may become my hero, can't have that!

LOL!
That would be like.... well just wrong.
LOL!

Marcus Aurelius
03-13-2013, 04:21 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=623972#post623972)

Cadet said...

cadet was wrong.

You know what I was meaning to say.
You're a hot chick drunk leaving a bar with a bunch of black dudes, and the thought of rape didn't cross her mind? I don't care how inebriated someone is, drunk doesn't mean you can't think AT ALL.

Allow me to make the statement clearer, if she's hanging out with blacks, there's a higher chance of being raped then she would have with white guys. Statistically. (Not saying by much though, when it comes to teenagers)

I win.

Marcus Aurelius
03-13-2013, 04:22 PM
With EARS like that you can say What? Are you deaf Dumbo?

and you whine like a little girl about someone elses hateful posts? :laugh2:

Marcus Aurelius
03-13-2013, 04:24 PM
I agree. And as to Kathianne and her hateful way of posting, I could scream at her as she does to me something terrible too. Would not make it true were I to call her a whore. I won't talk that way to the woman because I am not vile like she is. Calling a person a racist may make her feel superior but she sure is not correct.

so, you're NOT a racist?

You have GOT to be f-ing kidding. Right?

Of COURSE you're a racist. The vast majority of your posts prove it.

aboutime
03-13-2013, 04:28 PM

Marcus. That's okay. It doesn't matter what, how, or when I make any statement here. In Robert's opinion. I am picking on him, and everything I might say, or possibly might be thinking...is always aimed at Robert.
Half dozen of one, six of the other. Murphy's Law, Catch 22.
If I dare say anything...like now, as I write to you.
There will be some kind of comeback, and accusation about how I am picking on Robert.
I even attempted to apologize...for what, I don't know...in a Private PM to him.
Still waiting on the outcome of that.
But...we can all feel confident.
Mentioning or alluding to him in any way...IS PICKING ON HIM.

tailfins
03-13-2013, 04:47 PM
so, you're NOT a racist?

Only if you want to make someone else's job harder later should you continue the put downs. You don't mitigate racism if you don't acknowledge the "student" is entitled to their prejudices. It has to be a free choice without pressure.

taft2012
03-13-2013, 05:52 PM
Just so we understand the stats involved.

Initially we may have been talking about all categories of rape, which wasn't quite what we were looking for.

Subsequently we moved on to forcible rape "arrests," which represent only about 15% of the forcible rapes nationally. To make this arrest sampling even more problematic, this arrest figure would include date rapes, wherein the victim can positively identify the perpetrator. It does not factor in the classic "tree jumper" rape scenario, wherein a stranger leaps out and forcibly accosts the victim. Clearly that's closer to the 85% of non-arrest involved forcible rapes.

Just as an irrelevant side note; rape statistics should always be way higher than they are in the statutory category. Every young woman below the age of consent who delivers a baby or has an abortion should have a criminal investigation attached to her... because someone did something illegal. But that never seems to happen, it's just right off to the social services and welfare rolls.

Marcus Aurelius
03-14-2013, 07:17 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=624064#post624064)
so, you're NOT a racist?

Only if you want to make someone else's job harder later should you continue the put downs. You don't mitigate racism if you don't acknowledge the "student" is entitled to their prejudices. It has to be a free choice without pressure.

Robert has every right to be a racist, regardless of how stupid he/it is. Just as I have every right to mock him unceasingly for his racism.

tailfins
03-14-2013, 07:25 AM
Robert has every right to be a racist, regardless of how stupid he/it is. Just as I have every right to mock him unceasingly for his racism.

And what do you hope to accomplish by this unceasing mocking? To show the world, "hey at least I'm better than HIM".?

Marcus Aurelius
03-14-2013, 03:05 PM
And what do you hope to accomplish by this unceasing mocking? To show the world, "hey at least I'm better than HIM".?

It tickles me some to mock racists. Deal with it.

Robert A Whit
03-14-2013, 03:07 PM

Well, idiots love that I suppose.

Marcus Aurelius
03-14-2013, 03:09 PM
Well, idiots love that I suppose.

shouldn't you be out yelling at black people, racist?

Robert A Whit
03-14-2013, 03:16 PM
shouldn't you be out yelling at black people, racist?

Well, you are for the black race. Racist.

Marcus Aurelius
03-14-2013, 03:38 PM
Well, you are for the black race. Racist.

I am 'for' only one race... the human race. Skin color doesn't enter into the equation for me, like it does for you.

Robert A Whit
03-14-2013, 03:46 PM
I am 'for' only one race... the human race. Skin color doesn't enter into the equation for me, like it does for you.

That is not true. You would sit down, shut the hell up, were you not just like democrats are.

aboutime
03-14-2013, 03:58 PM

Marcus. And the Constitution guarantee's it!

Robert A Whit
03-14-2013, 04:33 PM
Marcus. And the Constitution guarantee's it!

It does, but thus far he has not proved he comprehends true racism. But you are correct. It is guaranteed by this constitution and of course some say that document must suck to allow such things.

Matter of fact, some very highly ranked presidents owned many slaves. Seems they thought well of it too.

tailfins
03-14-2013, 05:01 PM

That "tickle" is called ego masturbation.

Robert A Whit
03-14-2013, 05:05 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=624201#post624201)

That "tickle" is called ego masturbation.

His tiny tickle no doubt. :laugh:

Marcus Aurelius
03-14-2013, 06:36 PM
That is not true. You would sit down, shut the hell up, were you not just like democrats are.

What do my political leanings have to do with the fact you're a pussy who bases his opinions of people on their skin color?

dumb ass.

Robert A Whit
03-14-2013, 06:43 PM
What do my political leanings have to do with the fact you're a pussy who bases his opinions of people on their skin color?

dumb ass.

I don't. Matter of fact, what I stated was mirrored by Jim, the owner of this forum. Why didn't I see you jumping his ass?

Damned democrats.

Are you pleading that you don't judge people using false statements?

Damned liar.

Marcus Aurelius
03-14-2013, 10:25 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=624240#post624240)

dumb ass.

I don't. Matter of fact, what I stated was mirrored by Jim, the owner of this forum. Why didn't I see you jumping his ass?

Damned democrats.

Are you pleading that you don't judge people using false statements?

Damned liar.

Damned racist. I am 'pleading' that I don't care about skin color and that skin color doesn't make my mind up for me like it does for you. Has zero to do with politics.

Robert A Whit
03-14-2013, 11:08 PM
Idiot. You are a democrat.

03-15-2013, 03:54 AM

Unlikely. Because mocking doesnt show that at all.

03-15-2013, 03:56 AM
Idiot. You are a democrat.

He cant be Democrat. Democrats are the biggest racists in town.

taft2012
03-15-2013, 05:31 AM
I nominate this thread for the Debate Policy Train-Wreck Hall of Fame.

tailfins
03-15-2013, 08:58 AM
I nominate this thread for the Debate Policy Train-Wreck Hall of Fame.

Jer-ry Jer-ry Jer-ry Jer-ry Springer.

Robert A Whit
03-15-2013, 12:06 PM

Oh yeah, that really hurt his feelings. LMAO

And few top your whining. I am of course do not top your whining.

Congrats to the team that got this put into the cage.

Robert A Whit
03-15-2013, 12:13 PM
It was racists thread nearly from the onset. Not my doing.

You as usual took this down into the slug fest when you insulted a poster. And over what?

When one studies the words of Jim and compares them to my posts, other than me having to defend myself from attacks, we said pretty much the same thing.

I even posted a full analysis of my ACTUAL words and proved I was addressing the criminals in that rape case.

When one is accused of racism, are we supposed to then be tied to the mast and lashed 20 lashes?

I call bull shit on that. Were this serious, it would be a crime. Bank on that.

jimnyc
03-15-2013, 12:23 PM
When one studies the words of Jim and compares them to my posts, other than me having to defend myself from attacks, we said pretty much the same thing.

I limited my comments to facts, and didn't use terms that could be insulting to others. I don't think we said the same thing, although we both referenced similar statistics.

Robert A Whit
03-15-2013, 12:35 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=624332#post624332)

I limited my comments to facts, and didn't use terms that could be insulting to others. I don't think we said the same thing, although we both referenced similar statistics.

Same thing I did Jim. We did not say the same exact words, but we both said pretty much the same thing. I had no desire nor intent to insult anybody. The crashing down of the ships mast came when Kathianne attacked me with fangs bared.

Go back to my actual first comment. Also note that nobody was insulted. Then notice I suddenly was under attack.

I do defend myself. But that is no wrong.

Jeff
03-27-2013, 09:58 PM

Why can't they learn?

Reminds me of another poster from years ago ..... Big D :laugh:

Robert A Whit
03-28-2013, 04:49 PM
Reminds me of another poster from years ago ..... Big D :laugh:

I admitted in my case I shot from the hip too fast. I despise rapists. So if others also despise rapists, I am on their side.

The rapists were found guilty and she was found to have been unaware of what was going on. None of this was her fault.

Would you agree the boys from the football team are the guilty parties?

Jeff
03-29-2013, 09:54 AM
I admitted in my case I shot from the hip too fast. I despise rapists. So if others also despise rapists, I am on their side.

The rapists were found guilty and she was found to have been unaware of what was going on. None of this was her fault.

Would you agree the boys from the football team are the guilty parties?

Without a doubt they are guilty

My reference to a old poster has to do with your comments about the Dumb ass white woman hanging with the negro males that find it normal to rape woman , see Big D would make racist remarks like this also and no matter how you cut it when you refer to a group of people and state it is normal for them to commit rape that is a racist comment

Robert A Whit
03-29-2013, 04:01 PM
Without a doubt they are guilty

My reference to a old poster has to do with your comments about the Dumb ass white woman hanging with the negro males that find it normal to rape woman , see Big D would make racist remarks like this also and no matter how you cut it when you refer to a group of people and state it is normal for them to commit rape that is a racist comment

Say Jeff, people on this forum make far too many bigoted comments. It is more normal for them to speak like Bigots than not to.

You know buddy, can you explain to me any of your laws over racists?

Give me an example where saying something on the board gets a person punished?

This forum would really suck big time if things like I said are used against me.

Kathianne
03-29-2013, 04:14 PM
Hey Bobby, did she have a tat? That would certainly excuse the behavior of the black and white football players, as she was 'advertising' for 'it.'

Robert A Whit
03-29-2013, 04:18 PM
Hey Bobby, did she have a tat? That would certainly excuse the behavior of the black and white football players, as she was 'advertising' for 'it.'

Since that is your belief, good luck defending that view. Nice hearing from you kati.

aboutime
03-29-2013, 07:38 PM
Say Jeff, people on this forum make far too many bigoted comments. It is more normal for them to speak like Bigots than not to.

This forum would really suck big time if things like I said are used against me.

Robert. The mere fact that I am responding to you, and disagreeing about your accusations about white women, with black men. Like it or not. You are making either Intentional, or Unintentionally Racist remarks. There is no GRAY area. And you have repeated your racist remarks many times.
Then you accuse me of sending my comments to the CAGE????
Are you really THAT OUT OF TOUCH, and OLD that you can't see your own remarks that way?
I know. I know. I am inciting insults, and offensive remarks at ROBERT.
Everyone knows. Talking in any form IS, and always MUST BE about ROBERT.

Robert A Whit
03-29-2013, 07:44 PM
Robert. The mere fact that I am responding to you, and disagreeing about your accusations about white women, with black men. Like it or not. You are making either Intentional, or Unintentionally Racist remarks. There is no GRAY area. And you have repeated your racist remarks many times.
Then you accuse me of sending my comments to the CAGE????
Are you really THAT OUT OF TOUCH, and OLD that you can't see your own remarks that way?
I know. I know. I am inciting insults, and offensive remarks at ROBERT.
Everyone knows. Talking in any form IS, and always MUST BE about ROBERT.

I apologize. I keep forgetting you admit to being an alcoholic. No, you wormed your way into the Cage. I sure did not tell anybody to put you there.

As picked on as you feel, I plan to try to help you by not arguing with you though you do wish to fight with me daily. It won't be long and you will manage to get this thread put in the Cage too.

Perhaps if you learned the definition of racist .... oh well, you seem to have no interest in that.

Noir
03-29-2013, 08:14 PM
If a girl (or guy) is passed out, they are saying no.

Robert A Whit
03-29-2013, 08:16 PM
If a girl (or guy) is passed out, they are saying no.

That is correct. When that girl raped me, I was passed out.

Jeff
03-30-2013, 09:04 AM

Robert personally I have no laws nor do I approve or disapprove of your views they are yours , you asked me a question and I answered , but yes when you refer to ALL Negroes liking to rape to me that is racist

And honestly I agree with you 100% that without people like you saying whats on your mind it would be boring , I too felt just like you and spoke my mind just like you did not long ago but I have since changed my way of thinking and realize not all black folks are bad heck not even most and for me to generalize like you did I personally don't feel it is right for me as for you carry on and enjoy your day

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-30-2013, 10:54 AM
That is correct. When that girl raped me, I was passed out.

I have always held the firm belief that it is by far much better to not be "passed out" when a girl rapes me!! For one , you miss the view and missing the active participation in "the rape" is a big negative as well. ;)
No crap , way back in the mid 70's I had this drop dead gorgeous gal that very often began our intimate bedroom time with the declaration, "I am about to rape you darling." I always replied, "You can never rape the willing baby, knock my socks off , please"!!! Trust me she did. The second fantastic girl I dumped in my life because of that person's drug use. I loved that beautiful girl, truly did. I have just always been firm in not breaking my core principles. --Tyr

Noir
03-30-2013, 11:05 AM
I have always held the firm belief that it is by far much better to not be "passed out" when a girl rapes me!! For one , you miss the view and missing the active participation in "the rape" is a big negative as well. ;)
No crap , way back in the mid 70's I had this drop dead gorgeous gal that very often began our intimate bedroom time with the declaration, "I am about to rape you darling." I always replied, "You can never rape the willing baby, knock my socks off , please"!!! Trust me she did. The second fantastic girl I dumped in my life because of that person's drug use. I loved that beautiful girl, truly did. I have just always been firm in not breaking my core principles. --Tyr

"You can never rape me" Well i guess you're kinkier than most Sir, totally willing to have all manor of objects violate your body, A+ ^.^

Robert A Whit
03-30-2013, 11:19 AM

My friend, and don't tell me you are not my friend, for I know who my friends are ...~ Red Skelton skit

I hope your wife is not reading any of your posts about that woman. :laugh:

My last lady friend was a ball of fire. She told other women about sex with me and it sort of surprised me. Jan was up for anything all the time. This is fact. We spent Fri night having sex, Saturday all day and evening and she finally wanted to get some sleep. Jan told Anna to try me out when we broke up. Anna is who told me what happened. Anna never got to have any though. Anna taught school and Jan was an executive secretary. She has since got married and i doubt she mentions our long term romps in the hay. I have not seen Anna for maybe two years and who knows, maybe she got married to some guy.

Robert A Whit
03-30-2013, 11:44 AM
My friend, and don't tell me you are not my friend, for I know who my friends are ...~ Red Skelton skit

I hope your wife is not reading any of your posts about that woman. :laugh:

My last lady friend was a ball of fire. She told other women about sex with me and it sort of surprised me. Jan was up for anything all the time. This is fact. We spent Fri night having sex, Saturday all day and evening and she finally wanted to get some sleep. Jan told Anna to try me out when we broke up. Anna is who told me what happened. Anna never got to have any though. Anna taught school and Jan was an executive secretary. She has since got married and i doubt she mentions our long term romps in the hay. I have not seen Anna for maybe two years and who knows, maybe she got married to some guy.

i wanted to locate a Red Skelton skit about him saying my friend but this skit might cause some laughs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfLcYjr6RQ4&feature=share&list=PL6DE69D8FA88118C6