PDA

View Full Version : Should she have gotten a ticket?

jimnyc
03-12-2013, 12:16 PM
This should be interesting. Speed limit was 65, and this woman was only doing 63 - but she was in the left lane. Legally, she could have only went 2mph faster. But also, the law is similar all over that one should only be in the left lane to pass.

A Maryland woman was shocked after she received a traffic ticket on Interstate 95 -- because it wasn't for speeding.

In fact, she was driving two mph under the speed limit.

The driver, who didn't want her name used, told News4 she was driving in the left lane of I-95 on Laurel last Friday when she was pulled over and cited for failing to move right.

According to the citation, she had been driving 63 mph in a 65 mph zone.

"[I was] really shocked," she said. "I thought, 'Oh my God, you've got to be kidding me'."

This was the first time she'd ever gotten a ticket -- but on Friday, she said, the area was experiencing heavy winds and she had slowed down to be safe.

"Sometimes when it's dangerous, you have to do what you can to stay safe," she said.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Laurel-Maryland-Ticket-Driving-Too-Slow-197285901.html

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 12:20 PM
Too many folks believe it's their 'prerogative' to slow speeders down. You'll find them in the left lane like this lady, you'll also find them matching up with another going precisely the speed limit, not allowing others to pass. They seem to find their jollies in that.

Surprisingly I've found drivers in IN to be amongst the most considerate, for the most part everyone stays to the right, unless passing, leaving the left most lane open for passing and emergency vehicles.

It has always seemed prudent to me that if someone is speeding up towards my vehicle, I get out of the way. They may get a ticket, (I do hope so), since on the highway I usually am 10-15 mph over the speed limit. I'm not going faster than that, let 'em at it.

jimnyc
03-12-2013, 12:25 PM
I'm usually in ticket territory myself, going anywhere from 10-25 over, but I detest slow drivers in the left lane more than speeders!

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Too many folks believe it's their 'prerogative' to slow speeders down. You'll find them in the left lane like this lady, you'll also find them matching up with another going precisely the speed limit, not allowing others to pass. They seem to find their jollies in that.

Surprisingly I've found drivers in IN to be amongst the most considerate, for the most part everyone stays to the right, unless passing, leaving the left most lane open for passing and emergency vehicles.

It has always seemed prudent to me that if someone is speeding up towards my vehicle, I get out of the way. They may get a ticket, (I do hope so), since on the highway I usually am 10-15 mph over the speed limit. I'm not going faster than that, let 'em at it.

I have driven on that part of I-95 and the only thing I can tell is the cops must allow drivers to drive over the posted speed limit. In Ca, the way our law is written is one must never pass the speed limit on the major routes. I can't recall my speed on I-95 but tend to believe I would drive at least 70 mph. If she blocked traffic, that is why the cop stopped her. She of course can go to the Judge and make her case and I suspect she will win. She can say to the judge, in the interest of justice, please dismiss this and I expect any judge would dismiss it.

By the way, in CA, the cops ordinarily won't stop you for going over 65 but only up to a point. If traffic is moving at 70, the cops look the other way. I would drive with the traffic on I-95. I long ago decided that trying to weave in and out and pass the traffic only caused me to encounter more traffic that also had to be weaved through, thus why do it.

Actually I have not weaved much at all for my entire life but at times have done so. I also as a young buck got too many speeding tickets. I got my last speeding ticket in the mid 90s. I took that to court and the judge liked my argument so much he fined me but a very small fine. He commented that I had a sound defense.

Abbey Marie
03-12-2013, 12:56 PM
In answer to Jim's question- Yes!

tailfins
03-12-2013, 01:45 PM
In Massachusetts, which I cross twice a week there are signs that specifically say "Left Lane For Passing Only". I have travelled I-95 in its entirety and would have to say Connecticut is the worst in terms of traffic forcing you over the speed limit while the cops randomly pluck out vehicles to ticket. It's a no-win situation. I ride at 9 MPH (the tolerance in most states) over and still have people push me down the highway. It seems the tolerance in Massachusetts is 15 MPH over the speed limit.

Has anyone ever gotten a ticket on the Mass Pike because EZ-Pass calculated an illegal speed?

darin
03-12-2013, 02:02 PM
MOST states have laws telling drivers to keep right. I only wish the lady's ticket was five times that amount. Only when camping in the left lane becomes worth $, will police get orders to enforce.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 02:06 PM
In Massachusetts, which I cross twice a week there are signs that specifically say "Left Lane For Passing Only". I have travelled I-95 in its entirety and would have to say Connecticut is the worst in terms of traffic forcing you over the speed limit while the cops randomly pluck out vehicles to ticket. It's a no-win situation. I ride at 9 MPH (the tolerance in most states) over and still have people push me down the highway. It seems the tolerance in Massachusetts is 15 MPH over the speed limit.

Has anyone ever gotten a ticket on the Mass Pike because EZ-Pass calculated an illegal speed?

I had no problems in CT. I did not get a ticket on the Mass turnpike. I also did not get one on the NY Turnpike. Perhaps because I stopped for the night near Syracuse but legally did not leave the turnpike. I paid tolls in both states.

03-12-2013, 02:17 PM
No i dont think she should have gotten a ticket for going the speed limit. The speed limit is 65 mph. It's not 65 mph unless your in the left lane, then we expect you to go faster. There is no evidence from the article that she was slowing up anyone after her. And if she was, they would have been going over 65 mph.

Im not saying we shouldn't have flexibility with traffic laws. But if there isnt techinically a violation, then she shouldnt recieve a ticket.

And having traveled I-95 countless times in MD, I can tell you that I've never seen any signs saying the left lane is for passing only. In fact, I-95 in MD is a 3 lane highway with vehicles in any of the lanes going faster or slower than the speed limit.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 02:22 PM
No i dont think she should have gotten a ticket for going the speed limit. The speed limit is 65 mph. It's not 65 mph unless your in the left lane, then we expect you to go faster. There is no evidence from the article that she was slowing up anyone after her. And if she was, they would have been going over 65 mph.

Im not saying we shouldn't have flexibility with traffic laws. But if there isnt techinically a violation, then she shouldnt recieve a ticket.

And having traveled I-95 countless times in MD, I can tell you that I've never seen any signs saying the left lane is for passing only. In fact, I-95 in MD is a 3 lane highway with vehicles in any of the lanes going faster or slower than the speed limit.

I have been off I-95 one time and that was to go into Baltimore a short ways. I too believe they have 3 lanes but can't swear by it. I can't really recall any part of I-95 that was but two lanes.

I don't recall having police follow me either.

I think in this case she will get off and the judge will release her in the interests of Justice.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 02:28 PM

Sorry, she got the ticket for being in the passing lane and not passing. Why? She was going below the speed limit. My guess is she thought those in the left lane were going too fast. Her problem.

Perhaps those passing at 80 or 85 mph in left lane would get a ticket, but that's up to the police and radar guns.

jimnyc
03-12-2013, 02:29 PM

She wasn't given a ticket for speeding though, but for not getting back to the right. Even if doing the speed limit, technically speaking, one should be using the left lane to pass those going slower, then move to the right again.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 02:33 PM
She wasn't given a ticket for speeding though, but for not getting back to the right. Even if doing the speed limit, technically speaking, one should be using the left lane to pass those going slower, then move to the right again.

Exactly. If I choose to pass at 95mph, those obeying the laws should get out of the way and let the police deal with me.

tailfins
03-12-2013, 03:05 PM
Exactly. If I choose to pass at 95mph, those obeying the laws should get out of the way and let the police deal with me.

No sign, no ticket. Driving shouldn't be a minefield of "gotchas".

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 03:13 PM
No sign, no ticket. Driving shouldn't be a minefield of "gotchas".

I don't think there is a sign in US that OK's 95 mpr. Ok, I've done that, but not for awhile. The last time was with my mom, who kept telling me to 'exit' because the signs said to 'exit.' I kept speeding up, hoping to make it impossible for her to read. When the GA state trooper pulled me over, at 98 mph, my youngest son laughing, my mother, (a stroke victim), saying, "I told you the sign said to exit for custard ice cream."

I was driving a convertible. The trooper heard both my middle school aged son and my poor mother. Now GA is NOT the place to look for mercy, but I guess it was that pitiful. He said, "Ma'm, you were driving way too fast, I know that a long drive can be stressful and you want to get to Vero tonight, but it's not in the cards. Get a hotel room at the next exit. Here's a warning."

I went swimming in the hotel pool that night. LOL! The hotel room was less than the ticket would have been.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 04:02 PM
I don't think there is a sign in US that OK's 95 mpr. Ok, I've done that, but not for awhile. The last time was with my mom, who kept telling me to 'exit' because the signs said to 'exit.' I kept speeding up, hoping to make it impossible for her to read. When the GA state trooper pulled me over, at 98 mph, my youngest son laughing, my mother, (a stroke victim), saying, "I told you the sign said to exit for custard ice cream."

I was driving a convertible. The trooper heard both my middle school aged son and my poor mother. Now GA is NOT the place to look for mercy, but I guess it was that pitiful. He said, "Ma'm, you were driving way too fast, I know that a long drive can be stressful and you want to get to Vero tonight, but it's not in the cards. Get a hotel room at the next exit. Here's a warning."

I went swimming in the hotel pool that night. LOL! The hotel room was less than the ticket would have been.

If I was like you are, you would be called vile names for breaking laws as you did.

Funny huh? Driving that way with a kid in your car is what you call funny?

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 04:05 PM
If I was like you are, you would be called vile names for breaking laws as you did.

yeah Robbie, whatever. You know better than the trooper on the dangers. :rolleyes:

Marcus Aurelius
03-12-2013, 04:55 PM
Maryland state law...
http://law.justia.com/codes/maryland/2010/transportation/title-21/subtitle-3/21-301/

2010 Maryland Code
TRANSPORTATION
TITLE 21 - VEHICLE LAWS - RULES OF THE ROAD
Subtitle 3 - Driving on Right Side of Roadway; Overtaking and Passing; Use of Roadway
Section 21-301 - Driving on right side of roadway; exceptions.
the parts I feel might apply...

(a) General rule.- On every roadway that is wide enough, a vehicle shall be driven on the right half of the roadway, except:

(1) While overtaking and passing another vehicle going in the same direction, under the rules governing this movement;

(b) Special rule for slow-moving traffic.- On every roadway, except while overtaking and passing another vehicle going in the same direction or when preparing for a lawful left turn, any vehicle going 10 miles an hour or more below the applicable maximum speed limit or, if any existing conditions reasonably require a speed below that of the applicable maximum, at less than the normal speed of traffic under these conditions, shall be driven in the right-hand lane then available for traffic or as close as practicable to the right-hand curb or edge of the roadway.

One could read this any number of ways...

For instance, 'any vehicle going 10 miles an hour or more below the applicable maximum speed limit'... 'shall be driven in the right-hand lane'.

Since she was going only 2 miles an hour below the limit, one could reasonably say she was withing the law in driving in the left lane, since the law appears to be worded in such a way that the special rule regarding driving in the right lane applies only to cars going 10 miles or more under the speed limit.

It's just not cut and dry.

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 04:59 PM
yeah Robbie, whatever. You know better than the trooper on the dangers. :rolleyes:

Well, you are not the only person allowed to pick fights.

I suppose now you will tell us that the trooper was wrong and you were driving just fine and he should not have pulled you over.

You deal a lot of pain on this forum. Deal with some of it right back.

tailfins
03-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Well, you are not the only person allowed to pick fights.

I suppose now you will tell us that the trooper was wrong and you were driving just fine and he should not have pulled you over.

You deal a lot of pain on this forum. Deal with some of it right back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

revelarts
03-12-2013, 05:03 PM
No. no ticket.
A warning and talking to about staying in the slow lane since that's the way she drives.

Spirit of the law. get people to drive safely.
She was trying to drive safely, she says, because of high winds.
some here have assumed she was trying to control all the traffic and, i guess, becuase of that she should get a ticket for being too slow ,
slow drivers being more hated than speeder and all.
LOL.

The point is to get drivers home safe. the woman didn't know the rules well.
Obviously she wants to obey the law and be safe so whats the point of a ticket except for revenue.

Rules of the road are great but speed limits are not moral offenses.

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 05:07 PM

You twit. I was acknowledging the trooper would have been within his rights and duty to give me a ticket. I took his advice and the warning. Get with the logic.

tailfins
03-12-2013, 05:11 PM
You twit. I was acknowledging the trooper would have been within his rights and duty to give me a ticket. I took his advice and the warning. Get with the logic.

That would make him Robert A Twit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=--cKP6YzseQ#t=0s

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 05:20 PM
What the hell are you pulling?

Now I have to deal with your shitty posts.

tailfins
03-12-2013, 06:07 PM

Lighten up, Francis!

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 06:20 PM
Lighten up, Francis!

All I did is be very honest in how your posts strike me.

Marcus Aurelius
03-12-2013, 06:23 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=623836#post623836)

Lighten up, Francis!

careful... if you call him Francis, he'll kill ya:laugh:

Kathianne
03-12-2013, 06:26 PM
careful... if you call him Francis, he'll kill ya:laugh:

Only with bad posts. He'll not really 'kill' anyone, even figuratively. Not capable, at least from anything he's posted thus far.

tailfins
03-12-2013, 06:30 PM
All I did is be very honest in how your posts strike me.

Can't you take a joke?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRNTQvXSsfA

Robert A Whit
03-12-2013, 06:51 PM
Can you take a joke Tailfins?

03-12-2013, 07:09 PM
Maryland state law...
http://law.justia.com/codes/maryland/2010/transportation/title-21/subtitle-3/21-301/

2010 Maryland Code
TRANSPORTATION
Subtitle 3 - Driving on Right Side of Roadway; Overtaking and Passing; Use of Roadway

For instance, 'any vehicle going 10 miles an hour or more below the applicable maximum speed limit'... 'shall be driven in the right-hand lane'.

Since she was going only 2 miles an hour below the limit, one could reasonably say she was withing the law in driving in the left lane, since the law appears to be worded in such a way that the special rule regarding driving in the right lane applies only to cars going 10 miles or more under the speed limit.

Seems cut and dry to me. Though I have to admit it's a very badly worded statute. I dont think she should have been ticketed.

aboutime
03-12-2013, 07:37 PM
Only with bad posts. He'll not really 'kill' anyone, even figuratively. Not capable, at least from anything he's posted thus far.

Marcus Aurelius
03-12-2013, 07:44 PM
Can you take a joke Tailfins?

make one and we'll see.

Marcus Aurelius
03-12-2013, 07:46 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=623818#post623818)
Maryland state law...
http://law.justia.com/codes/maryland...itle-3/21-301/ (http://law.justia.com/codes/maryland/2010/transportation/title-21/subtitle-3/21-301/)

2010 Maryland Code
TRANSPORTATION

Seems cut and dry to me. Though I have to admit it's a very badly worded statute. I dont think she should have been ticketed.

that's exactly why it's not cut and dry... because it's a badly worded statute, and can be interpreted in a number of different ways. Some ways, she'd deserve a ticket, others, not so much.

logroller
03-12-2013, 08:58 PM
No. no ticket.
A warning and talking to about staying in the slow lane since that's the way she drives.

Spirit of the law. get people to drive safely.
She was trying to drive safely, she says, because of high winds.
some here have assumed she was trying to control all the traffic and, i guess, becuase of that she should get a ticket for being too slow ,
slow drivers being more hated than speeder and all.
LOL.

The point is to get drivers home safe. the woman didn't know the rules well.
Obviously she wants to obey the law and be safe so whats the point of a ticket except for revenue.

Rules of the road are great but speed limits are not moral offenses.
i agree with the spirit of the law, but discretion should be exercised. I think a verbal warning should suffice under most circumstances...however, here she is blathering on about not speeding and high winds, clearly she doesnt understand why she was stopped. i could see the stop going something like this:
officer:i stopped you for failng to yield the right of way to cars behind you; impeding traffic.
Driver: I wasn't going too fast or too slow; how could I impede them?
officer: there are multiple lanes and you should drive in the right most lane available-- that's the rule of the road and there are "keep right" signs posted.
Driver: I wasn't speeding though and it was windy so I didn't want to drive faster.
Officer: ok. Well, your speed is not the issue; its that you failed to keep right.
Driver: I think its a ridiculous reason to stop someone for obeying the speed limit.
Officer: ok. This is not an admission of guilt, only a promise to appear at the time, date and place listed below. sign here.

So I say yes to the ticket that, if found guilty, is merely an infraction btw, not criminally or morally reprehensible. If she truly was a safe and courteous driver, she'd of said, "oh sorry, I should know better but the wind had made my anxious" and in all likelihood, she'd of received a warning. Instead she's bragging about not speeding, and calls the news to make sure everyone gets a reminder that you drive on the right and pass in the left. Thanks lady, left hand l

Atleast the cop didn't "teach her lesson" about who's in control or shoot her...just saying, it could be worse.

cadet
03-12-2013, 09:06 PM
Thank god for IN,
If the speed limit says 60, you'll find everyone going 80.
If you're going the speed limit, you should be pulled over for not keeping up with traffic, and endangering others.

fj1200
03-13-2013, 04:24 AM
Thank god for IN,
If the speed limit says 60, you'll find everyone going 80.
If you're going the speed limit, you should be pulled over for not keeping up with traffic, and endangering others.

I'm only here to start a fight. IN drivers suck, at least on the highway...

I think left lane driver laws were established because of IN drivers. :poke: And don't get me started about OH drivers. :slap:

darin
03-13-2013, 05:19 AM
Would like to change my reply.</SPAN>

She should have her license revoked on the spot, and suspended for 90 days. Everyone who camps in the left lane should. It's honestly reckless and probably the cause of most road rage. Plus, it's inconsiderate. :)</SPAN>

cadet
03-13-2013, 07:05 AM
I'm only here to start a fight. IN drivers suck, at least on the highway...

I think left lane driver laws were established because of IN drivers. :poke: And don't get me started about OH drivers. :slap:

Them sound like fightin words boy. Bring it!

IN drivers drive like bats out of hell, and I love it.
Plus there's like, never any cops on the highway. IN drivers know what's up, they don't waste any time, and are very kind when it comes to letting you out. (Even if they have the right of way, I still get waved on... kinda stupid sometimes)

I agree that OH drivers suck, and are inconsiderate... and slow down to look at accidents... And all of them drive like they have handicap plates. Why is it that all handicap drivers drive like they're MENTALLY handicapped? Pretty sure a heart condition doesn't mean you have to drive like a moron.

I'm going to add Michigan drivers to your list of shitty drivers. The one time I drove through there, everyone was going 5 miles under the speed limit, and I STILL saw 5 or 6 people pulled over on the HIGHWAY.

fj1200
03-13-2013, 08:37 AM
Them sound like fightin words boy. Bring it!

IN drivers drive like bats out of hell, and I love it.
Plus there's like, never any cops on the highway. IN drivers know what's up, they don't waste any time, and are very kind when it comes to letting you out. (Even if they have the right of way, I still get waved on... kinda stupid sometimes)

I agree that OH drivers suck, and are inconsiderate... and slow down to look at accidents... And all of them drive like they have handicap plates. Why is it that all handicap drivers drive like they're MENTALLY handicapped? Pretty sure a heart condition doesn't mean you have to drive like a moron.

I'm going to add Michigan drivers to your list of shitty drivers. The one time I drove through there, everyone was going 5 miles under the speed limit, and I STILL saw 5 or 6 people pulled over on the HIGHWAY.

Oh no you di'n't!!! You clearly confuse MI and IN because MI drivers are clearly superior, even to GA drivers who think they know how to drive fast just because their car's speedo goes over 100 unless of course there is a drop of rain on the road and don't get me started about a winter weather advisory which starts in 3 days...

I don't know how many times I've come up on a left lane driver in IN and had to pass on the right; it was like an epidemic. The only one's worse that we agree on are OH because they are so daft as to completely ignore the convenient left turn lane when attempting a left turn... on a Sunday... when nobody is coming from the other way... :facepalm99: ...

"Bats out of hell." :rolleyes: If they're slow and can only veer left then you're right err, correct... :poke:

logroller
03-13-2013, 12:04 PM
Would like to change my reply.

She should have her license revoked on the spot, and suspended for 90 days. Everyone who camps in the left lane should. It's honestly reckless and probably the cause of most road rage. Plus, it's inconsiderate. :)
Well heck; we might as well make it felony and revoke their rights. I can only guess such inconsiderate behavior likens itself to liberal voting patterns.:laugh:

Little-Acorn
03-13-2013, 12:20 PM
The woman was not stupid for slowing down.

The woman was stupid for slowing down and not moving to the right.

She absolutely deserved the ticket. I hope she learned something from it.

fj1200
03-13-2013, 12:22 PM
but on Friday, she said, the area was experiencing heavy winds and she had slowed down to be safe.
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Laurel-Maryland-Ticket-Driving-Too-Slow-197285901.html

Why is the left lane safer in high wind conditions?

aboutime
03-13-2013, 02:46 PM
From what I have just read in all of the posts about driving, and road rage.

I feel it is a civil duty to KEEP everyone who commented about lousy drivers, from any state...RIGHT HERE, and NOT OUT THERE behind a wheel.

There was a time when I loved to drive, and actually looked forward to driving. But, not anymore.

Seems like almost everyone on the road today has no idea where they are, and don't care. Making me wonder how so many people can manage to get from POINT A to POINT B without killing themselves, or anyone else.

Add the TEXTING, and CELL PHONE antics, and you get a perfect brew of ROAD RAGE by IDIOTS.

tailfins
03-13-2013, 02:51 PM
From what I have just read in all of the posts about driving, and road rage.

I feel it is a civil duty to KEEP everyone who commented about lousy drivers, from any state...RIGHT HERE, and NOT OUT THERE behind a wheel.

There was a time when I loved to drive, and actually looked forward to driving. But, not anymore.

Seems like almost everyone on the road today has no idea where they are, and don't care. Making me wonder how so many people can manage to get from POINT A to POINT B without killing themselves, or anyone else.

Add the TEXTING, and CELL PHONE antics, and you get a perfect brew of ROAD RAGE by IDIOTS.

Is your real name "Craig Morgan"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b52SDopaMZY

aboutime
03-13-2013, 02:54 PM
Is your real name "Craig Morgan"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b52SDopaMZY

Never heard of him until I watched the video. Good tune though. Thanks.

cadet
03-13-2013, 03:20 PM
Oh no you di'n't!!! You clearly confuse MI and IN because MI drivers are clearly superior, even to GA drivers who think they know how to drive fast just because their car's speedo goes over 100 unless of course there is a drop of rain on the road and don't get me started about a winter weather advisory which starts in 3 days...

I don't know how many times I've come up on a left lane driver in IN and had to pass on the right; it was like an epidemic. The only one's worse that we agree on are OH because they are so daft as to completely ignore the convenient left turn lane when attempting a left turn... on a Sunday... when nobody is coming from the other way... :facepalm99: ...

"Bats out of hell." :rolleyes: If they're slow and can only veer left then you're right err, correct... :poke:

BOO MICHIGAN!
GO INDIANA!!

I'll admit, I have passed people on the right side before. But that's when you get to have fun and flip 'em off!

fj1200
03-13-2013, 03:31 PM
BOO MICHIGAN!
GO INDIANA!!

I'll admit, I have passed people on the right side before. But that's when you get to have fun and flip 'em off!

BOO INDIANA!
GO MICHIGAN STATE!!

But we should put away our differences so we can hate on OH drivers and U of M. :thumb:

cadet
03-13-2013, 03:37 PM
BOO INDIANA!
GO MICHIGAN STATE!!

But we should put away our differences so we can hate on OH drivers and U of M. :thumb:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend...

For now, but I've got my eye on you...

fj1200
03-13-2013, 03:40 PM
The enemy of my enemy is my friend...

For now, but I've got my eye on you...

True, but keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Little-Acorn
03-13-2013, 06:10 PM
BOO INDIANA!
GO MICHIGAN STATE!!

Californians say such things too.

My brother, for example, recently said: "My two favorite teams are USC, and whoever is playing against UCLA this week."

You'd never guess what school he went to, would you.... :cool:

tailfins
03-13-2013, 08:26 PM
Never heard of him until I watched the video. Good tune though. Thanks.

Here's an even better one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSdItuvBxc8

aboutime
03-14-2013, 06:11 PM
Here's an even better one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSdItuvBxc8

Can't disagree with ya on this one. Beautiful stuff. Tissues just never seem to work.

logroller
03-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Californians say such things too.

My brother, for example, recently said: "My two favorite teams are USC, and whoever is playing against UCLA this week."

You'd never guess what school he went to, would you.... :cool:
Is he a Raider fan too? :laugh: