PDA

View Full Version : Did Jefferson see an Obama coming to power in the future?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-12-2013, 09:47 PM
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very, very brilliant man that may have seen the future peril of having an Obama type come to power here.

I WOULD SAY OBAMA CLEARLY REPRESENTS THE VERY TYPE OF SCOUNDREL JEFFERSON'S QUOTED WARNING ENVISIONED.

And actually even worse. For Jefferson did not envision an Obama type acting on anything but greed and lust for power. When what we have with Obama is that combined with an overall purpose of deliberate destruction of the nation!

Jefferson's "blood from the Tree of Liberty quote " was never more relevant than it is now with Obama holding such power!!!!--Tyr

aboutime
03-13-2013, 03:11 PM
Jefferson: I place economy among the first and important virtues, and public debt as the greatest of dangers. To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. We must make our choice between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude. If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of caring for them, they will be happy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very, very brilliant man that may have seen the future peril of having an Obama type come to power here.

I WOULD SAY OBAMA CLEARLY REPRESENTS THE VERY TYPE OF SCOUNDREL JEFFERSON'S QUOTED WARNING ENVISIONED.

And actually even worse. For Jefferson did not envision an Obama type acting on anything but greed and lust for power. When what we have with Obama is that combined with an overall purpose of deliberate destruction of the nation!

Jefferson's "blood from the Tree of Liberty quote " was never more relevant than it is now with Obama holding such power!!!!--Tyr

And it's scary too!
Based on how uninformed it appears, the larger number of AMERICAN voters has become.
Is it any wonder Obama is trying to destroy the Constitution????