PDA

View Full Version : About times idea of an apology by him

Robert A Whit
03-13-2013, 05:22 PM
Read it. He calls it an apology.

Robert. Were you born a TOTAL ASSHOLE, or did you spend many years working to be expert at it???

aboutime
03-13-2013, 05:36 PM
Read it. He calls it an apology.

Robert. Were you born a TOTAL ASSHOLE, or did you spend many years working to be expert at it???

This is the PM I sent to Robert before he made more accusations.
Robert DID NOT include my words below, which was why the ASSHOLE applied.

"I honestly feel sorry for you Robert. And I can only hope, when I reach your age.
I will be smart enough to understand that NOT EVERYBODY is my, or your enemy.

If I post anything. You, for whatever reason must jump in, and declare ONLY YOU have a bigger, better, whatever to outshine whatever I might have said.

I really do feel sorry for you.
So. I apologize for not remembering to respect my elders."

Those were the words Robert failed to include here.

Robert A Whit
03-13-2013, 05:51 PM
This is the PM I sent to Robert before he made more accusations.
Robert DID NOT include my words below, which was why the ASSHOLE applied.

"I honestly feel sorry for you Robert. And I can only hope, when I reach your age.
I will be smart enough to understand that NOT EVERYBODY is my, or your enemy.

If I post anything. You, for whatever reason must jump in, and declare ONLY YOU have a bigger, better, whatever to outshine whatever I might have said.

I really do feel sorry for you.
So. I apologize for not remembering to respect my elders."

Those were the words Robert failed to include here.

Running me down is your idea of an apology?

When your wife tells you all she finds wrong with you and says she is sorry you are so bad, maybe you will appreciate her apology.

aboutime
03-13-2013, 05:56 PM
Running me down is your idea of an apology?

When your wife tells you all she finds wrong with you and says she is sorry you are so bad, maybe you will appreciate her apology.

Let's end it here Robert. What you called 'running you down'. I called telling you something true, that you either needed to hear, or didn't want to hear.
I expressed my opinion of why you must always find something personal to complain about. No matter what I might say.

Can we just leave it there?
For whatever reason you find that I am your enemy here. Why must it continue, even if I attempt to respond to you?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-13-2013, 06:01 PM
I would like to point out that it is very bad form to post contents of pm's out on the open boards gentlemen.

pm= PRIVATE MESSAGE.

aboutime
03-13-2013, 06:04 PM
I would like to point out that it is very bad form to post contents of pm's out on the open boards gentlemen.

pm= PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Tyr. Normally. I would totally agree with you. However, when being declared a liar, or making untrue accusations. The BAD FORM sorta flies out the window.
It is dumb. But like everything else I, and Kathianne have been called lately. When, and how do you stop it???

Robert A Whit
03-13-2013, 06:15 PM
Tyr. Normally. I would totally agree with you. However, when being declared a liar, or making untrue accusations. The BAD FORM sorta flies out the window.
It is dumb. But like everything else I, and Kathianne have been called lately. When, and how do you stop it???

What was you called? I see you calling posters many things. And I posted what you called me.

So, what do you claim you got called?

Your so called apology told me how wrong I am that I think I have enemies. If I am not your enemy, and it is you talking of enemies, how would you treat a letter telling you how wrong you are and saying the apology is that one is not like you are?

Robert A Whit
03-13-2013, 06:19 PM
Let's end it here Robert. What you called 'running you down'. I called telling you something true, that you either needed to hear, or didn't want to hear.
I expressed my opinion of why you must always find something personal to complain about. No matter what I might say.

Can we just leave it there?
For whatever reason you find that I am your enemy here. Why must it continue, even if I attempt to respond to you?

Your entire screed in that note to me was you complaining. And most of the time you are complaining about some other poster.

Are you naive or do you mean this?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-13-2013, 06:20 PM

My friend , a simple reply stating that is not true would have been better.
Man shoots my dog I may stomp his ass but I will not go shoot his dog.

Tic for tac will get toe every time.. and be repeated with nothing gained.

You guys's feud but nobody should be using pm's in it IMHO.. just sayin'--Tyr

jimnyc
03-13-2013, 06:31 PM

pm= PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Not to mention, it's also against the rules, so let's end it here.