PDA

View Full Version : Sequester for Portugal, or North Korea?

aboutime
03-14-2013, 07:23 PM
Please watch this all the way to the very end. The last two ladies say it all.

http://youtu.be/3gXOV_XWJck

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-14-2013, 07:47 PM
Please watch this all the way to the very end. The last two ladies say it all.

http://youtu.be/3gXOV_XWJck

Last woman did not say a damn thing that I didn't already know. I have even stated the black race has sold out.
Anybody want to call me racist go right ahead. Truth is the truth racist be damned..
IMAGINE THE REACTION IF A WHITE MAN OR WOMAN EVER DECLARED I JUST VOTED FOR -X- BECAUSE HE WAS WHITE!!!
THERE WOULD BE NATIONAL HEADLINES ON IT AND TV COVERING IT FOR WEEKS.
Yet to the left side her comment was perfectly ok....that's how corrupt, hypocritical, brain dead and stupid they are IMHO..-Tyr

aboutime
03-14-2013, 07:50 PM
Last woman did not say a damn thing that I didn't already know. I have even stated the black race has sold out.
Anybody want to call me racist go right ahead. Truth is the truth racist be damned..
IMAGINE THE REACTION IF A WHITE MAN OR WOMAN EVER DECLARED I JUST VOTED FOR -X- BECAUSE HE WAS WHITE!!!
THERE WOULD BE NATIONAL HEADLINES ON IT AND TV COVERING IT FOR WEEKS.
Yet to the left side her comment was perfectly ok....that's how corrupt, hypocritical, brain dead and stupid they are IMHO..-Tyr

Tyr. Imagine the reactions here..if You, or I said what those two women said???

That double-standard, hypocrisy, racist, liberal Wink, and Nod just goes on, and on, and on.

taft2012
03-15-2013, 05:47 AM
Liberalism and racism and intertwined. Liberalism seeks to expand its power base by playing on hot sentiments among the population. Liberals can instantly change directions, like a squirrel crossing the street, to get their way.

In the 4 years between 1968 and 1972, they moved from embracing George Wallace and segregation, all the way over to George McGovern, busing, and forced integration. Theodore Bilbo, Fritz Hollings, Claude Pepper; there's an extensive list of liberal racists.

Liberals don't believed a damned thing they say on issues that have nothing to do with expanding government and their control of it, like abortion, race, etc. Those peripheral issues are merely tools they use to achieve their goals. And they will switch positions overnight to get whatever they want.

Today they stick it to the black man, tomorrow they will stick it to the white man. If the day comes when they see more votes in sticking it to the black man again, they will.

Voted4Reagan
03-15-2013, 07:56 AM
Pseudo Intellectual Liberals...

Dumb as a box of Rocks!

(Apologies to any Rocks I may have insulted)