PDA

View Full Version : Property Tax Rates by State. Find Out Where You Rank.

tailfins
03-15-2013, 06:56 AM
Property Tax Rates by State. Find Out Where You Rank. (http://local.dexknows.com/property-tax-rates-by-state-find-out-where-you-rank/)
http://local.dexknows.com/property-tax-rates-by-state-find-out-where-you-rank/

Voted4Reagan
03-15-2013, 07:15 AM
Nassau County , Long Island NY

aboutime
03-15-2013, 07:46 PM
Hope this tends to piss-off a lot of people who think Higher Taxes are the answer to everything.

But I. Living in Va. Having become 65 last month. Pay ZERO in property taxes now.

I'll stand by to listen to all of the complaints.

fj1200
03-17-2013, 02:37 AM
Hope this tends to piss-off a lot of people who think Higher Taxes are the answer to everything.

But I. Living in Va. Having become 65 last month. Pay ZERO in property taxes now.

I'll stand by to listen to all of the complaints.

So your answer is young property owners should pay higher taxes to the benefit of old property owners?

Kathianne
03-17-2013, 02:46 AM
So your answer is young property owners should pay higher taxes to the benefit of old property owners?

I think he was being facetious. I could be wrong. He seemed to be emphasizing the unfairness, from my reading.

In any case, seems Obamacare will put paid to anyone hoping for a refund.

aboutime
03-18-2013, 06:21 PM
I think he was being facetious. I could be wrong. He seemed to be emphasizing the unfairness, from my reading.

In any case, seems Obamacare will put paid to anyone hoping for a refund.

Kathianne. Thank you. Seems so many Uninformed Americans always find a reason to take offense, or be insulted. Whenever someone reminds them of how their VOTE last November applies so FAIRLY to everyone come 2014. And when age has nothing to do with Obama's desires to Punish Everyone Equally with those Taxes he promised....NOT ONE DIME would occur.

Thinking, honest people know. Nobody, but nobody living in America get's totally away with anything for FREE.
Somebody always pays. Despite their Ignorance of what, and how they are paying it.

Turks
03-19-2013, 07:17 AM
New Jersey — 1.89 percent No surprise which is why after a lifetime of living there, I'll be heading south as soon as possible.

taft2012
03-19-2013, 07:30 AM
I don't understand what this chart is telling us.

New York State does not have a state property tax. Property taxes are assessed and collected on a county basis.

We do, however, have an onerous state income tax.