PDA

View Full Version : Paddle faster, I hear banjos

tailfins
03-15-2013, 12:07 PM
All in this week's news

Tennessee
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/15/father-accidentally-shoots-kills-10-month-old-son/?test=latestnews

Georgia
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/13/georgia-man-hogtied-sons-as-punishment-police-say/?intcmp=obinsite

Texas
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/07/texas-mom-arrested-after-allegedly-using-stun-gun-to-discipline-teen/?intcmp=obinsite

Voted4Reagan
03-15-2013, 12:27 PM
and your point is?

tailfins
03-15-2013, 12:40 PM
and your point is?

The effects of inbreeding!

Voted4Reagan
03-15-2013, 12:45 PM
Why would you interject that into 3 totally different situations?

cadet
03-15-2013, 01:28 PM
All in this week's news

Tennessee
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/15/father-accidentally-shoots-kills-10-month-old-son/?test=latestnews

Georgia
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/13/georgia-man-hogtied-sons-as-punishment-police-say/?intcmp=obinsite

Texas
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/07/texas-mom-arrested-after-allegedly-using-stun-gun-to-discipline-teen/?intcmp=obinsite

Oh come on, don't act like you don't agree with the last two. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-15-2013, 01:50 PM

If you think that stupidity and child abuse indicates inbreeding give the reason why....
Isaw nothing in those three cases that pointed to inbreeding .-Tyr

Voted4Reagan
03-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Most of my Family is in Georgia

again... what is the point?

tailfins
03-15-2013, 02:21 PM
If you think that stupidity and child abuse indicates inbreeding give the reason why....
Isaw nothing in those three cases that pointed to inbreeding .-Tyr

Common knowledge.

tailfins
03-15-2013, 02:35 PM

You have to say Jaw-jah so the peckerwoods can understand.

Voted4Reagan
03-15-2013, 02:37 PM
You have to say Jaw-jah so the peckerwoods can understand.

so basically you are mass stereotyping people based on nothing but geographic location.

boy... dont you feel superior.?

tailfins
03-15-2013, 02:39 PM
so basically you are mass stereotyping people based on nothing but geographic location.

boy... dont you feel superior.?

Yup! Sure do!

cadet
03-15-2013, 03:21 PM

(racist :rolleyes:)

Marcus Aurelius
03-15-2013, 03:31 PM

what does your being inbred have to do with anything?

tailfins
03-15-2013, 03:39 PM
what does your being inbred have to do with anything?

You should start your sentences off with a capital letter, Steve.

http://www.todayifoundout.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/steve-urkel-e1323393883562.jpg

tailfins
03-15-2013, 03:42 PM
If we look at who replied to my post, we now know who on this board is easiest to f#@& with!

Voted4Reagan
03-15-2013, 04:48 PM
If we look at who replied to my post, we now know who on this board is easiest to f#@& with!

actually, it shows who has no fear of taking you to task...

as has been shown before...

tailfins
03-15-2013, 05:30 PM
actually, it shows who has no life: to waste time taking you to task...

as has been shown before...

Fixed that for ya'!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-15-2013, 06:23 PM
Common knowledge.

Can you cite that "common knowledge"? For we that are not so enlightened....
I wouldn't want to misjudge your position on the subject...--Tyr

tailfins
03-15-2013, 06:29 PM

My position is that I made this thread just to p|$$ you off.

PostmodernProphet
03-15-2013, 06:34 PM
actually, I can imagine some circumstances where I would give the mom in Texas a high-five....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-15-2013, 06:40 PM

If that is the case you have failed.. I understood the insult to Southerners but also know it comes from a prejudice that has no real foundation.
Which is why I asked you questions instead of insulting you for your attempted vilification of Southern people.-Damn sure feels good up here on the high ground amigo...-- ;)--Tyr

KitchenKitten99
03-15-2013, 06:45 PM
actually, I can imagine some circumstances where I would give the mom in Texas a high-five....

Yes... my 16yo step-son might need the stun-gun if he doesn't shape up soon. The only other option is a military-style boarding school... However I think the stun-gun would be more fun, lol...

tailfins
03-15-2013, 06:53 PM
If that is the case you have failed.. I understood the insult to Southerners but also know it comes from a prejudice that has no real foundation.
Which is why I asked you questions instead of insulting you for your attempted vilification of Southern people.-Damn sure feels good up here on the high ground amigo...-- ;)--Tyr

I'm glad I could help.

aboutime
03-15-2013, 07:01 PM

Tyr. If tailfins had, or practiced common knowledge. We'd be calling him Robert, like someone else we have all come to love.

cadet
03-15-2013, 08:52 PM
Yes... my 16yo step-son might need the stun-gun if he doesn't shape up soon. The only other option is a military-style boarding school... However I think the stun-gun would be more fun, lol...

Come on, why not hog tie like the guy from georgia?
Embarrassing, and lasts longer! More damage to their self esteem!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-15-2013, 08:59 PM
I'm glad I could help.

As long as you are glad my heart is content...-Tyr

aboutime
03-15-2013, 09:23 PM
So this has become another thread talking about the OBAMA experience??????

gabosaurus
03-16-2013, 05:04 PM

Congratulations, you have proven the original point presented here. :laugh:

jafar00
03-16-2013, 05:22 PM
The first one is terrible and is a good example of where tougher gun laws, especially a law requiring you to undergo license tests like you do for a car license in order to be able to have a gun. If only he was more safety conscious, he may not have had a loaded gun around children in the first place.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-16-2013, 05:56 PM
The first one is terrible and is a good example of where tougher gun laws, especially a law requiring you to undergo license tests like you do for a car license in order to be able to have a gun. If only he was more safety conscious, he may not have had a loaded gun around children in the first place.

You can not legislate good parenting nor force people not to do abusive or stupid things. You can attempt to limit that by have a penalty that will be designed to make people fear doing those stupid and abusive things. We already have those laws no need to create more that target a gun when it is the person doing the deed.-Tyr

Robert A Whit
03-16-2013, 06:22 PM
You can not legislate good parenting nor force people not to do abusive or stupid things. You can attempt to limit that by have a penalty that will be designed to make people fear doing those stupid and abusive things. We already have those laws no need to create more that target a gun when it is the person doing the deed.-Tyr

Well put my friend. My new signature line is a reflection of this idea.
The left wing wants to take charge of our daily lives to the point they completely surround us with their regulations.

Supposedly according to them, when they take full charge of our lives, we will all be so much happier.

I do not believe that is true.

We ended this idea of kings and fight dictators. It makes no sense to desire either.

Voted4Reagan
03-17-2013, 08:32 PM

so you admit to intentionally trolling which is a ban-able offense..

Not very smart of you... just ask Con-Hog... oh wait... he's banned for trolling

tailfins
03-17-2013, 08:38 PM

Not very smart of you... just ask Con-Hog... oh wait... he's banned for trolling

Why don't you ban me then?

Voted4Reagan
03-17-2013, 08:43 PM
Why don't you ban me then?

Keep going... It's amusing to watch you act like a petulant teenager and speed to a quick demise.

Conhog could use some company.... keep trolling

tailfins
03-17-2013, 08:46 PM
Keep going... It's amusing to watch you act like a petulant teenager and speed to a quick demise.

Conhog could use some company.... keep trolling

It's amusing to watch people with no authority act like they have some. I think the old-fashioned term is busybody.

Voted4Reagan
03-18-2013, 03:57 AM
If I noticed, the Mods have noticed... do you think your antics are exempt from scrutiny?

tailfins
03-18-2013, 07:01 AM
If I noticed, the Mods have noticed... do you think your antics are exempt from scrutiny?

The following would make a GREAT signature for you:

"Not official, just officious"

PostmodernProphet
03-18-2013, 08:17 AM

am I okay if I make fun of you but don't start a thread to do it?.......