PDA

View Full Version : From .50 cal thread - off topic

Robert A Whit
03-14-2013, 03:12 PM
Point of fact, a fifty cal has never been used in the commission of a crime in the United States...thus, ban proponents present hypotheticals. Never mind that, as dmp pointed out, an aircraft could feasibly be brought down by a myriad of less powerful weapons.

My friend bought one before the ban; and still hasnt even fired it. besides the fact its upwards of $5 per round, you'd need to spend thousand$ on glass just to take advantage of the rounds capabilities.

The day I was at the gun dealer, I did buy a semi automatic plus ammo. WW 2 fighter planes brought down many airplanes using the .50 cal ammo and guns on the airplanes. Ever see what it does to a man's head? I agree, not only are they expensive, ammo is expensive but one has to be more careful where it is fired. When I fired the .50 cal machine gun, the bullets had no choice but to plow into the dirt on the hill. I estimate the height of the hills to be over 1,000 feet.

I bought an M-1 Garand that day in like new condition. I also never fired it and a couple years back sold to a former US Army officer living in Jew Jersey.

Voted4Reagan
03-14-2013, 04:23 PM
I bought an M-1 Garand that day in like new condition. I also never fired it and a couple years back sold to a former US Army officer living in Jew Jersey.

You sir are a complete and utter racist and Bigot. and by the above comment an Anti-Semite.

You are worthy of only our scorn and contempt.

Robert A Whit
03-14-2013, 04:38 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=624206#post624206)

You sir are a complete and utter racist and Bigot. and by the above comment an Anti-Semite.

You are worthy of only our scorn and contempt.

Oops; I did not see I mis-typed. That is New Jersey.

It saddens me to see you fall off the boat and resort to some very ugly attacks against me.

I shall forgive you this one time.

Based on my mis-type and I doubt you would have lashed out that way but for the mis-type.

By the way, A bigot lashes out like that when clearly the state is New Jersey.

Voted4Reagan
03-14-2013, 04:42 PM
Oops; I did not see I mis-typed. That is New Jersey.

It saddens me to see you fall off the boat and resort to some very ugly attacks against me.

I shall forgive you this one time.

Based on my mis-type and I doubt you would have lashed out that way but for the mis-type.

By the way, A bigot lashes out like that when clearly the state is New Jersey.

Coming on the heels of your anti-African American screed yesterday I find it highly unlikely that it was a typo.

Kathianne was right... you really are just a hate filled person.

Robert A Whit
03-14-2013, 05:03 PM
Coming on the heels of your anti-African American screed yesterday I find it highly unlikely that it was a typo.

Kathianne was right... you really are just a hate filled person.

What anti African screed?

Just as with the typo, you are flat wrong.

Those hating you may be correct. I have been giving you a chance.

Voted4Reagan
03-14-2013, 05:22 PM
This message is hidden because Robert A Whit is on your ignore list.

Robert A Whit
03-14-2013, 05:28 PM

For the best. I don't appreciate bigots who falsely accuse me of things.

I posted pretty much the same thing Jim posted but never noticed him being fought with.

I have been posting for less time, by a long ways than voted4reagan has yet I have a lot more reputation than he has. Funny how that works.

aboutime
03-14-2013, 05:43 PM

V4R. I tried many times to tell everybody. But all I get are warnings to SHUT UP.

Robert A Whit
03-14-2013, 05:56 PM
V4R. I tried many times to tell everybody. But all I get are warnings to SHUT UP.

Why you little board hero. I have warned others about you as well.

He can lash out, make false accusations yet not see my replies.

LIFE IS GOOD

Voted4Reagan
03-14-2013, 10:02 PM

and to boot he called ME the racist...

I really tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.... but I draw the line at 2 flagrant instances like that in 2 days!

You know me old friend, i dont block people...

but recently i find it has advantages

Little-Acorn
03-14-2013, 10:11 PM
(sigh)

Yet another good thread hijacked into you-suck-no-YOU-suck-well-you-suck-worse-well-you-suck-even-worse land.

This used to be a worthwhile forum.