PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore is a sick $#@%!

Marcus Aurelius
03-15-2013, 01:42 PM
Sandy Hook families rip Michael Moore's call to release crime scene photos
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/15/newtown-parents-residents-blast-moore-crime-scene-photo-proposal/ (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/15/newtown-parents-residents-blast-moore-crime-scene-photo-proposal/)

Filmmaker Michael Moore’s suggestion that showing crime scene photos of the children slain at Sandy Hook will hasten the demise of the National Rifle Association is not getting rave reviews in the shattered Connecticut community.

The left-wing social critic wrote in his blog Wednesday an item titled "America, You Must Not Look Away (How to Finish Off the NRA)," in which he recommended releasing the undoubtedly gruesome photos of the 20 children killed on Dec. 14, 2012, some of whom were shot up to 11 times. Moore said the fact that Americans have “done nothing to revise or repeal” the Second Amendment “makes us responsible.”

“ … and that is why we must look at the pictures of the 20 dead children laying (sic) with what's left of their bodies on the classroom floor in Newtown, Connecticut.”

What a sick fuck.

Voted4Reagan
03-15-2013, 02:07 PM
his movies suck... now we really see why.

Abbey Marie
03-15-2013, 03:49 PM
I'd bet Moore would be against showing pictures of aborted fetuses.

Robert A Whit
03-15-2013, 04:23 PM
I'd bet Moore would be against showing pictures of aborted fetuses.

Well put and I agree with that point.

gabosaurus
03-15-2013, 05:56 PM
Michael Moore is the liberal version of Ann Coulter.
Meaning he will say or do anything that benefits him and earns him money. He has no moral principles and is one of the most selfish, egotistical people you will ever meet. I know this because I have met him.

tailfins
03-15-2013, 06:08 PM
Meaning he will say or do anything that benefits him and earns him money. He has no moral principles and is one of the most selfish, egotistical people you will ever meet. I know this because I have met him.

The best way to evaluate something is firsthand.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-15-2013, 06:28 PM

Hell, it damn sure does not require having to meet the fat bastard in person to know that.
Just examining his words and actions highlight that for anybody to see quite easily!--Tyr

aboutime
03-15-2013, 07:08 PM
Moore is the one,
and only reason for people to need toilet paper,
and the reason for this commercial...

http://youtu.be/hoHhzyh9kCg

Drummond
03-17-2013, 01:16 PM

I love it when Lefties attack other Lefties.

But anyway, I'm curious. Since you say that you hold the opinion that you do about Moore because you've 'met him', and you claim he's a 'liberal version of Ann Coulter' ... does this mean that you've met Ann, as well ?

If so, care to tell us when and where ? And if not, can you tell us how you are certain of the worth of your comparison without having met her (.. since you seem to be saying that you had to meet Moore to be sure of your opinion about him) ?

One of my regrets in life is that I've not met Ann myself. Now, there is one brilliant Conservative firebrand ! I only wish we had her equivalent here in the UK ...

aboutime
03-17-2013, 07:34 PM
I love it when Lefties attack other Lefties.

But anyway, I'm curious. Since you say that you hold the opinion that you do about Moore because you've 'met him', and you claim he's a 'liberal version of Ann Coulter' ... does this mean that you've met Ann, as well ?

If so, care to tell us when and where ? And if not, can you tell us how you are certain of the worth of your comparison without having met her (.. since you seem to be saying that you had to meet Moore to be sure of your opinion about him) ?

One of my regrets in life is that I've not met Ann myself. Now, there is one brilliant Conservative firebrand ! I only wish we had her equivalent here in the UK ...

Sir Drummond. AGREED! And, what makes it even more entertaining is when the Lefty doesn't understand, or realize it.

Drummond
03-17-2013, 07:47 PM
Sir Drummond. AGREED! And, what makes it even more entertaining is when the Lefty doesn't understand, or realize it.:clap::clap::clap: