PDA

View Full Version : 9-year-old charged in McDonald's armed robbery also arrested in carjacking

jimnyc
03-16-2013, 12:09 PM
Are you kidding me? NINE? At least he was with adults of 14, 15 & 17. :rolleyes:

A 9-year-old boy arrested and charged with armed robbery at a McDonald's last month was one of four people arrested Thursday night in connection with a carjacking.

Police said charges were denied against the 9-year-old, who was arrested for breaking out the window of a business in January in addition to the armed robbery last month. The 9-year-old was released into the custody of the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services, police said.

He was in the car with two 15-year-olds and a 14-year-olds Thursday night, when the four were arrested in a carjacking that began about 9:30 p.m. in the 11000 block of Avenue D in the East Side neighborhood on the Southeast Side, police said.

The three older boys were each charged with aggravated vehicular hijacking with a firearm, police said. One of the 15-year-olds, the driver, was charged with aggravated possession of a stolen vehicle.

Police said the group pointed what looked like a rifle – but was actually a pellet gun – at the driver of a 2003 Pontiac Sunfire, then jumped in the Sunfire and took off, police said. A gang enforcement car traveling south on Ewing Avenue near 95th Street saw the northbound car coming toward them, turned around and gave chase.

The chase ended a short time later at 8500 S. Burley Avenue. The four jumped out and tried to run but police had converged on the chase and the teens and 9-year-old were caught a short time later, police said.

The 9-year-old was among three people arrested in connection with the McDonald's robberies, in the 4000 block of East 106th Street near the Chicago Skyway, in early February, police said.

Police said a group of boys, the oldest among them 17, robbed a 12-year-old boy of his cellphone in a bathroom and a second 12-year-old boy in a different part of a restaurant.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-9yearold-among-3-arrested-for-carjacking-20130315,0,4401989.story

taft2012
03-16-2013, 12:22 PM
ZOMG! They arrested this darling child?

ZOMG! It's the end of our Constitution, the end of our way of life!

ZOMG! Cannibus forever!

jimnyc
03-16-2013, 12:32 PM
ZOMG! They arrested this darling child?

ZOMG! It's the end of our Constitution, the end of our way of life!

ZOMG! Cannibus forever!

I was taught since much younger than that - "don't do the crime if you can't do the time". If he's guilty, put him with the lest of the delinquents till he's of age. Without serious consequences, kids like this will laugh and continue doing what they do. I have no sympathy for the little idiotic criminal, other than obviously he had shitty parenting.

Cannabis? Even though hippie liberals are pictured, I assure you that die hard conservatives smoke too, and yet still respect the constitution and understand it. :)

Trigg
03-16-2013, 02:01 PM
Not sure what the problem is here.

The 17 yr old is obviously his mentor or "Big Brother" and has brought him along in order to show him what an average day in the big world is like and to hopefully show him the ropes.:cool:

After all it can only be helpful in the long run to get a jump on being a juvenile delinquent, how else are you supposed to move up the ranks before getting to old.

Voted4Reagan
03-16-2013, 02:27 PM
Nuke Chicago and rebuild it from scratch

It's a damn Sewer

Syrenn
03-16-2013, 06:30 PM
I am all for the little 9 year old being put in jail for life along with its companions.... since little criminals only grow up to be big criminals

i am all for the parents of said little criminal and little criminals friends being thrown in jail for allowing the little animals out on the streets at the age of 9 doing what it was doing..

here us the thing.... they all know to have the little ones do the crimes... since they dont get into as much trouble as the older ones.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-16-2013, 06:37 PM
Nuke Chicago and rebuild it from scratch

It's a damn Sewer

Only if certain famous people are there... :laugh:--Tyr

Robert A Whit
03-16-2013, 07:31 PM
Only if certain famous people are there... :laugh:--Tyr

I thought of Chicago as a very cultured city with much to offer. Detroit has become a pen rather than a city from what I have heard.

Funny how republicans built Detroit then Democrats ruined the city.

aboutime
03-19-2013, 07:52 PM
Are you kidding me? NINE? At least he was with adults of 14, 15 & 17. :rolleyes:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-9yearold-among-3-arrested-for-carjacking-20130315,0,4401989.story

Sad thing about all of this is. Too many people in this country will eventually call him a Special Kid, a Hero, and he will probably be invited to all of the TALK SHOWS where he will instantly become a sensation, and an example to other 9 year old children who live in Ghetto's for them to emulate.

Hollywood will make a movie, and the RAP gang will feature him in their video's...making him richer than everyone else he robbed.
At that point. The Hypocrites who hate the ONE PERCENT for their wealth, will applaud him for becoming WEALTHY.

03-19-2013, 09:32 PM
what a world we live in right now...