PDA

View Full Version : Hillary-Michelle in 2016?

jimnyc
03-16-2013, 12:15 PM
Could you imagine the damage these 2 idiots could do to our country? At least Hillary has some experience, but what the hell would Michelle bring to the table? While I have little doubt this would happen anyway, it's still extremely scary to picture!

As implausible as it may seem, a First Ladies’ dream ticket is the latest chatter coming from the nation’s capital.

Hillary Clinton heading a ticket as the presidential candidate, with Michelle Obama as her running mate, would be a formidable team for the Democrats, according to political observers.

“All due respect for President Obama and Vice President Biden, but that would truly be a dream team for America,” former Clinton spokeswoman Karen Finney told the Washington Examiner.

“Both women are proven effective leaders who’ve raise children, so dealing with Congress would be a snap,” said Finney.

While no one would deny the possibility of Clinton, a former senator and secretary of state, heading a presidential ticket — she is far ahead of other leading Democrats in the polls — Michelle Obama is the unlikely one for such a political leap, never having previously run for political office.

Still, sales of Hillary-Michelle bumper stickers have increased 60 percent since December, the Examiner reported.

Pollster John Zogby, however, threw cold water on the idea.

“Hillary and Michelle are both very popular and accomplished, but this smacks of too much celebrity and is a tad too dynastic for American voters,” he told the Examiner.

“An interesting reality show, yes. A ticket, no.”

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/obama-clinton-ticket-2016/2013/03/13/id/494519

Trigg
03-16-2013, 02:11 PM
I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how traveling and having your law license taken away qualifies you for President.

aboutime
03-16-2013, 03:08 PM
Gives new meanings to the expression DUMB and DUMBER too!

4695 and 4696. Not to mention how A FULL HOUSE, could never beat that pair.

gabosaurus
03-16-2013, 04:58 PM
This story is from The Onion, right? It has to be.

Robert A Whit
03-16-2013, 05:25 PM
Tell me that Democrats are not that dumb.

To try to elect two women who simply can't cut it as the heads of Government?

Just admit it is a joke.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-16-2013, 06:51 PM
I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how traveling and having your law license taken away qualifies you for President.

Failure is career enhancement for liberal democrats.. The greater the failure the greater the reward they give to each other. That is how they run government-- reward failure!!!--Tyr