PDA

View Full Version : I made this my wife's theme song after she went to "pop some tags" a few days ago

tailfins
03-17-2013, 03:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-17-2013, 04:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

I hate every form of rap crap..--Tyr

aboutime
03-17-2013, 04:13 PM
I hate every form of rap crap..--Tyr

Tyr. Is that what that was?

I know I am older, and out of touch. But I tried to listen and had to shut it off cause. IMO...."IT SUCKED!"

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-17-2013, 04:25 PM
Tyr. Is that what that was?

I know I am older, and out of touch. But I tried to listen and had to shut it off cause. IMO...."IT SUCKED!"

All rap sucks big time my friend. No matter the artist or the form it takes. Less than 1% of rap artists have any true talent .. Even those few do not have that much.-Tyr

aboutime
03-17-2013, 04:35 PM
All rap sucks big time my friend. No matter the artist or the form it takes. Less than 1% of rap artists have any true talent .. Even those few do not have that much.-Tyr

Agreed. But they do have a TEMPORARY talent that earns them lots of money...from the uninformed, easily led, who waste their money on RAP...and get nothing in return as the RAP artist (so-to-speak) LAUGHS ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK...before poverty hits again.

gabosaurus
03-17-2013, 05:19 PM
WTF is "popping some tags?"
Makes me wonder if tailfin's wife is watching too many rap videos.

And always remember:

A husband is only as good as what he does when his wife is not around.

tailfins
03-19-2013, 07:45 AM
WTF is "popping some tags?"
Makes me wonder if tailfin's wife is watching too many rap videos.

And always remember:

A husband is only as good as what he does when his wife is not around.

Poppin' tags means looking for bargains. She watches whatever gets pushed on Brazilian TV channels such as Globo, Record, SBT, etc. And your final point is well taken. Being indigenous she dislikes racism. Racist Brazilians consider Indians worse than black. Now illegal to say they heard such comments saying it was necessary to import slaves from Africa because Indians were too lazy to work.

Voted4Reagan
03-19-2013, 08:07 AM
You cant have CRAP without RAP

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-19-2013, 09:46 AM
You cant have CRAP without RAP

Make that, you can't have stupid "pretend to sing" CRAP without RAP.-:laugh:

gabosaurus
03-19-2013, 11:04 AM
No problems, tailfins. But be wary of the day when you are convalescing and your wife runs off with your money. :p

aboutime
03-19-2013, 02:52 PM
No problems, tailfins. But be wary of the day when you are convalescing and your wife runs off with your money. :p

Gabby. Unlike you. tailfins, and I have no fears of such things happening because we know Honorable ladies. You, on the other hand. Just exposed your lack of honor.

tailfins
03-19-2013, 07:17 PM

Like abouttime says, she's an honarable woman. On the off chance she weren't, my sons would pick up the task AND disown their mother.

KitchenKitten99
03-21-2013, 04:42 PM

Come on, not ALL of it is bad. This is one of my favorites, but then again I like most of what Will Smith's creations.

Ignore the ad in the beginning though.

http://youtu.be/jW3PFC86UNI

Robert A Whit
03-21-2013, 04:45 PM
Sorry but rap is as icky as some kid with shot running down his face.