PDA

View Full Version : off topic - 3/19

Robert A Whit
03-19-2013, 04:02 PM
Oh no! Another STOOOOOOPID thread from the Queen of STOOOOPID....Gabby.

still wondering if gabby was Born that stoooopid, or if she learned to be stoooopid!

Crap

Another rant about a poster.

Posters,

Can any of you tell me how long this will go on?

This is old crap. At least he might come up with something fresh.

jimnyc
03-19-2013, 05:39 PM
Crap

Another rant about a poster.

Posters,

Can any of you tell me how long this will go on?

This is old crap. At least he might come up with something fresh.

The irony just fell off of a building and landed on your skull. Seriously, don't worry if you think he rants, and he shouldn't worry about what you rant about. Either that, or if you have a problem with something he posts, please take it to the cage like I have asked already.

Robert A Whit
03-19-2013, 06:11 PM
The irony just fell off of a building and landed on your skull. Seriously, don't worry if you think he rants, and he shouldn't worry about what you rant about. Either that, or if you have a problem with something he posts, please take it to the cage like I have asked already.

I see. I see you defending him but he rants about Gabby and you keep silent.

Jim, you send messages my friend.

When he wants to complain about her, tell him to take it to the cage. I did not even name the party I was speaking of.

jimnyc
03-19-2013, 06:17 PM
I see. I see you defending him but he rants about Gabby and you keep silent.

Jim, you send messages my friend.

When he wants to complain about her, tell him to take it to the cage. I did not even name the party I was speaking of.

I've defended NOTHING. Let it go, or go to the cage. This crap isn't up for discussion.

Robert A Whit
03-19-2013, 06:47 PM
I've defended NOTHING. Let it go, or go to the cage. This crap isn't up for discussion.

Well, GOD spoke to me.