PDA

View Full Version : More bad cops

darin
03-21-2013, 06:55 AM
Doesn't matter - when somebody is under police control, the cops need to back the hell off. But, their emotions get the better of them and they can cause serious pain and suffering. Cops are just people; they are not equipped to to deal with some of the ego that comes with the badge.

Civil rights attorney Devon Jacob released video (click here to see the video (http://www.debatepolicy.com/news/susquehanna-valley/york-adams/Police-chief-talks-about-allegations-of-abuse/-/9704248/19383336/-/rv55bf/-/index.html)) of his client being beaten by patrolmen Chad Moyer and Gregory Hadfield in 2011. Another video shows two officers hitting a mentally ill man.
"You saw the video. I saw the video. They speak for themselves and now the matter is under investigation," said Chief Thomas Hyers.

Read more: http://www.wgal.com/news/susquehanna-valley/york-adams/Chief-comments-on-police-brutality-allegations/-/9704248/19374238/-/bg2oj4z/-/index.html#ixzz2OAsjaOEs

I hope those abused by these cops sue, and get millions, and the cops prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

cadet
03-21-2013, 07:11 AM
Doesn't matter - when somebody is under police control, the cops need to back the hell off. But, their emotions get the better of them and they can cause serious pain and suffering. Cops are just people; they are not equipped to to deal with some of the ego that comes with the badge.

I hope those abused by these cops sue, and get millions, and the cops prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

And Obama want's these people to be the only ones with guns...
Who's going to protect us from THEM?

revelarts
03-21-2013, 08:30 AM

5 broken Ribs, Holy Moly!
I love the reporters "allegedly attacked" I'm allegedly breathing right now.
Until we go to court to prove it that is.

This stuff makes it real hard for the Good cops.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-21-2013, 10:03 AM
That is the kind of civilian force obama wants to be equal to our military. Our military would refuse to do the gestapo tactics that obama wants his force to do.

It is common knowledge that "some" police officers regularly engage in use of excessive and /or unjustifiable force.
Also well known that the other officers choose to protect those violent officers. My nephew was a cop for a few years and he verifies this to be so true. And it is why he chose to leave the force after his superiors warned him to keep his mouth shut too many times about other officers using too much force and even hitting the unarmed victim first to start the fight.
He left of his own , was not fired. He told me that it is a common practice to cover up for officers that get "too zealous and violent in their duties"..

I can then additionally draw upon my own personal experiences with officers in my youth I can verify that too many bad officers are allowed to run amok for far too long. Quite often being protected by those that clearly know they are guilty.--Tyr