PDA

View Full Version : We are ex-Muslims.

Marcus Aurelius
03-21-2013, 01:38 PM
http://www.apostatesofislam.com/

Who we are:
We are ex-Muslims. Some of us were born and raised in Islam and some of us had converted to Islam at some moment in our lives. We were taught never to question the truth of Islam and to believe in Allah and his messenger with blind faith. We were told that Allah would forgive all sins but the sin of disbelief (Quran 4:48 and 4:116). But we committed the ultimate sin of thinking and questioned the belief that was imposed on us and we came to realize that far from being a religion of truth, Islam is a hoax, it is hallucination of a sick mind and nothing but lies and deceits.

Why Mohammed was not a prophet:

One who claims to be a messenger of God is expected to live a saintly life. He must not be given to lust, he must not be a sexual pervert, and he must not be a rapist, a highway robber, a war criminal, a mass murderer or an assassin.

One who claims to be a messenger of God must have a superior character. He must stand above the vices of the people of his time. Yet Muhammad’s life is that of a gangster godfather.

He raided merchant caravans, looted innocent people, massacred entire male populations and enslaved the women and children.

He raped the women captured in war after killing their husbands and told his followers that it is okay to have sex with their captives and their “right hand possessions” (Quran 33:50)

He assassinated those who criticized him and executed them when he came to power and became de facto despot of Arabia.

Muhammad was bereft of human compassion. He was an obsessed man with his dreams of grandiosity and could not forgive those who stood in his way.

Muhammad was a narcissist like Hitler, Saddam or Stalin. He was astute and knew how to manipulate people, but his emotional intelligence was less evolved than that of a 6-year-old child. He simply could not feel the pain of others.

He brutally massacred thousands of innocent people and pillaged their wealth. His ambitions were big and as a narcissist he honestly believed he is entitled to do as he pleased and commit all sorts of crimes and his evil deeds are justified.

Excellent website. I encourage you all to check it out... even you, Jahil. Perhaps the truth will eventually set you free.

jimnyc
03-21-2013, 02:25 PM
Leaving Islam, in many countries, will lead to you getting killed. Many Muslims deny this but there is FAR too much evidence to prove otherwise.

Drummond
03-21-2013, 02:29 PM

Excellent website. I encourage you all to check it out... even you, Jahil. Perhaps the truth will eventually set you free.:clap::clap::clap:

aboutime
03-21-2013, 06:07 PM
:clap::clap::clap:

Sir Drummond. Thanks to this thread, you, and others. It confirms that I have ALWAYS been an EX-Muslim. Never tried to B 1, so that makes me an X 1.

Actually. I've grown really tired of reading the endless BULLCRAP from jafar, trying every which way he knows, to convince everyone else how Perfect, and Innocent he thinks he, and his beliefs are.

Until jafar takes me off of his IGNORE list, and begins to honestly answer the many questions I, and all of you have asked him. I will just remember the image I have of jafar...like this....4731 .Period.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-21-2013, 06:33 PM

Excellent website. I encourage you all to check it out... even you, Jahil. Perhaps the truth will eventually set you free.

Bravo, bravo and bravo...:beer:

I predict that Jafar will hide under rocks rather than face up to Marcus and Steve PRESENTING THE TRUTH.

I SALUTE BOTH YOU GUYS..--:salute::salute:

Victory often comes when the foe hides instead of facing the righteous in battle.
Hides under rocks and in deep ravines.-:clap:

So sayeth an infidel that loves truth and dearly hates the wickedness and evil of Islam...-Tyr

jafar00
03-21-2013, 07:29 PM
Some people have way too much time on their hands.

jimnyc
03-21-2013, 07:36 PM

I admit to having too much time on my hands, unfortunately. But I use my time wisely and spread the hate around, so as not to invest too much time on any one subject. :laugh:

aboutime
03-21-2013, 08:19 PM

jafar. It is much better to have TOO MUCH TIME on our Hands, than having this 4735 on yours.

Drummond
03-21-2013, 08:38 PM

This is the best you can do ? Really ?

Says it all. Doesn't it ?

How's that terrorism support coming along, by the way ? Still keen to criticise the Catholic church for wrongdoing involving children, when your buddies STRAP BOMBS TO THEM ?? 'Strange' how your support for them persists regardless of that ... this, from supposed loyal adherents to a 'religion of peace' ..

Marcus Aurelius
03-21-2013, 08:40 PM

Some people (like Jahil) are so completely insecure about their 'faith', that when challenged, they retreat, lie, or deflect. You just hit 2 of 3.

Drummond
03-21-2013, 08:41 PM
jafar. It is much better to have TOO MUCH TIME on our Hands, than having this 4735 on yours.

... still ... to be fair, even having THAT on his hands is better than a certain red-coloured fluid that some of his bloodthirstier chums have on THEIRS ...

jafar00
03-22-2013, 07:28 AM
This is the best you can do ? Really ?

Says it all. Doesn't it ?

How's that terrorism support coming along, by the way ? Still keen to criticise the Catholic church for wrongdoing involving children, when your buddies STRAP BOMBS TO THEM ?? 'Strange' how your support for them persists regardless of that ... this, from supposed loyal adherents to a 'religion of peace' ..

How does one defend against delusional fools?

Marcus Aurelius
03-22-2013, 07:32 AM

Posting to you, we are experts at it.

tailfins
03-22-2013, 07:38 AM

Laughter. Also, level-headedness stands out when all are losing their temper.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-22-2013, 07:38 AM

For starters try proving their truths are false. Simple really if you can do it. Why do you now go all in for name calling?

Shouldn't we ALL put you on ignore for calling us Neo Nazi's?
Isn't that rude ?
Isn't that the justification you used for putting me on ignore but failed to cite my rude quotes. Just used a blanket accusation in order to be able to ignore the truth I present? And falsely accused me to hide your running away from the truth I present..

Perhaps you'd like for us to put you on ignore and then you'd have no truth to face at all.

Be a man , defend your religion but your ignore tactic does not cover up you running from the TRUTH.

Allah sees your deceit .....-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-22-2013, 07:43 AM
Laughter. Also, level-headedness stands out when all are losing their temper.

Care to name those that are "supposedly" losing their tempers??? ALL is a damn big group amigo.;)

If -"ALL"- are losing their temper then nobody is being level headed.

Or did you mean -ALL- except Jafar?? -Tyr

aboutime
03-23-2013, 06:29 PM

​You take our advice, and stop looking in the mirror for answers.

Robert A Whit
03-23-2013, 06:37 PM
Well, I guess based on the bigotry around here, we now know that all Muslims who are good and decent Muslims died already.

No offense intended people. I am simply reflecting on the way this issue is handled.

tailfins
03-23-2013, 07:42 PM
I admit to having too much time on my hands, unfortunately. But I use my time wisely and spread the hate around, so as not to invest too much time on any one subject. :laugh:

So you're an equal opportunity a$$hole?

Marcus Aurelius
03-24-2013, 10:08 PM
Well, I guess based on the bigotry around here, we now know that all Muslims who are good and decent Muslims died already.

No offense intended people. I am simply reflecting on the way this issue is handled.

An avowed racist, whining about bigotry. Irony, thy name is Robert.