PDA

View Full Version : Obama Compared the Palestinians to Canada?

red states rule
03-22-2013, 03:38 PM
I did not know Canada was lobbing missiles into the US, calling for the US to be wiped off the face of the Earth, or that Canada was being run by a terrorist outfit. The stupidity of Obama knows no bounds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5FOc32N5GA&feature=player_embedded

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-22-2013, 04:33 PM
I did not know Canada was lobbing missiles into the US, calling for the US to be wiped off the face of the Earth, or that Canada was being run by a terrorist outfit. The stupidity of Obama knows no bounds

That comment by Obama reveals just how damn stupid this "supposed genius" of the Dems really is and how badly the American public has been lied to.

Damn SOB doesn't have a clue!!!! -Tyr

red states rule
03-22-2013, 05:04 PM
That comment by Obama reveals just how damn stupid this "supposed genius" of the Dems really is and how badly the American public has been lied to.

Damn SOB doesn't have a clue!!!! -Tyr

Obama is about as sharp as a bowling ball. Yu will note the liberal media is ignoring the gaffe and are acting like it never happened

aboutime
03-22-2013, 08:13 PM
What I find really sad. Or should I say...much more sad is?

Obama is convinced his few jokes that made people laugh was as equally believable as his lies to the American people.
And obviously. He is headed home to the states, fully believing everyone who listened to him Did Not Know He Was Lying!

Obama is a fool. An Idiot. Ignorant. Dumb, and the WORST....even worse than Jimmy Carter...before he was elected.

Too bad for us, and Lucky for Obama. He's coming back to a receptive, equally foolish, dumb, ignorant voting block who remains totally in the dark about how OBAMA FOOLED THEM......TWICE!

red states rule
03-23-2013, 03:53 AM
What I find really sad. Or should I say...much more sad is?

Obama is convinced his few jokes that made people laugh was as equally believable as his lies to the American people.
And obviously. He is headed home to the states, fully believing everyone who listened to him Did Not Know He Was Lying!

Obama is a fool. An Idiot. Ignorant. Dumb, and the WORST....even worse than Jimmy Carter...before he was elected.

Too bad for us, and Lucky for Obama. He's coming back to a receptive, equally foolish, dumb, ignorant voting block who remains totally in the dark about how OBAMA FOOLED THEM......TWICE!

This idiot is in so far over his head, and we can thanks thank the fools that gave him 4 more years on the job. Now we see the real Obama and our enemies overseas are laughing their ass at him. We is weak and very stupid. Which also sums up most of his supporters

Voted4Reagan
03-23-2013, 04:19 AM
Surrender Pronto, Or we Level Toronto!

red states rule
03-23-2013, 04:22 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/bg032213dAPR20130322034525.jpg

Jeff
03-24-2013, 06:42 AM
What a idiot he says ya cant have children laying in bed with bombs coming threw the roof but yet wants to fly drones here and be able to take out American citizens on our own land, also I have to wonder as he kills terrorist with these Drones by dropping bombs on there houses how many kids didn't wake up ? Now I know there are innocents killed sometimes and I wouldn't even mention this but this man screamed so hard how water boarding was unconstitutional but yet is wiping out families of the same terrorist

red states rule
03-24-2013, 09:12 AM
What a idiot he says ya cant have children laying in bed with bombs coming threw the roof but yet wants to fly drones here and be able to take out American citizens on our own land, also I have to wonder as he kills terrorist with these Drones by dropping bombs on there houses how many kids didn't wake up ? Now I know there are innocents killed sometimes and I wouldn't even mention this but this man screamed so hard how water boarding was unconstitutional but yet is wiping out families of the same terrorist

I am waiting for an Obama supporter to blame Bush, Rove, Fox News, or the Tea Party for "blowing this out of proportions"

Robert A Whit
03-24-2013, 04:33 PM
Logroller told me today that he does not like Obama's policies on some issues.

Take your mouse as if to copy his signature and read the extra words at the bottom you only see by acting as if you plan to cut and paste. He has used white to put in that secret message. Read it.

stevecanuck
03-24-2013, 05:18 PM

It would be hard to imagine a more stupid comment.

aboutime
03-24-2013, 05:54 PM

steve. Obama is just teaching Americans who have little educational background, and their children how to be Idiots.

Only an Idiot could be successful at being an Idiot...4757 and the easily-led, dependents of government are successful.

jafar00
03-24-2013, 07:25 PM
Where did he compare Palestine to Canada?

If anything it was a swipe at both Israel and Palestine in the way that they handle their differences.

However it was a pretty bad comparison. To my knowledge, the US is not involved in a brutal occupation of Canada with the aim of taking the best bits for themselves. If that was the case, I'm sure the Canadians would be doing everything they can to fight back just as the Palestinians are doing.

Drummond
03-24-2013, 07:32 PM
Where did he compare Palestine to Canada?

If anything it was a swipe at both Israel and Palestine in the way that they handle their differences.

However it was a pretty bad comparison. To my knowledge, the US is not involved in a brutal occupation of Canada with the aim of taking the best bits for themselves. If that was the case, I'm sure the Canadians would be doing everything they can to fight back just as the Palestinians are doing.

Sorry, Jafar, but this doesn't work. Canada is a very well established and world-recognised Nation State. You can't credibly claim the same about 'Palestine'.

Besides which, Canada does not produce Islamic terrorists AT ALL, much less of the type that straps bombs to children.

How's that 'Sufist' support of Hamas coming along, Jafar ? Found a way of explaining it yet ?

aboutime
03-24-2013, 08:10 PM
Sorry, Jafar, but this doesn't work. Canada is a very well established and world-recognised Nation State. You can't credibly claim the same about 'Palestine'.

Besides which, Canada does not produce Islamic terrorists AT ALL, much less of the type that straps bombs to children.

How's that 'Sufist' support of Hamas coming along, Jafar ? Found a way of explaining it yet ?

Sir Drummond. With every day that passes. I become more convinced that jafar has rocks for brains,
and has lost all balance with reality...4758

Drummond
03-24-2013, 08:14 PM
Sir Drummond. With every day that passes. I become more convinced that jafar has rocks for brains,
and has lost all balance with reality...4758

Jafar loves his propagandist arguments. And propaganda isn't the same as reality .. sometimes not even remotely.

'Rocks for brains' could reasonably summarise someone preferring propaganda to reality. Nuthouses are full of them ..

aboutime
03-24-2013, 08:22 PM
Jafar loves his propagandist arguments. And propaganda isn't the same as reality .. sometimes not even remotely.

'Rocks for brains' could reasonably summarise someone preferring propaganda to reality. Nuthouses are full of them ..

Maybe, one day. jafar will wake up and learn. The One, and Only person he manages to impress is...Himself?

red states rule
03-25-2013, 02:29 AM

Take your pick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4-AKcH3eC8

red states rule
03-25-2013, 02:31 AM
Maybe, one day. jafar will wake up and learn. The One, and Only person he manages to impress is...Himself?

I doubt it. Jafar is so stupid he thinks TuPac Shakur is a Jewish holiday

actsnoblemartin
05-14-2013, 08:59 PM
obama makes forest gump look sm-art

Marcus Aurelius
05-14-2013, 09:54 PM
Logroller told me today that he does not like Obama's policies on some issues.

Take your mouse as if to copy his signature and read the extra words at the bottom you only see by acting as if you plan to cut and paste. He has used white to put in that secret message. Read it.

tattle tail.