PDA

View Full Version : Let's do it for Taft

Missileman
03-23-2013, 09:33 AM
After his last few posts, it's become patently obvious that Taft2012 is a special needs child who's getting on his parents' computer without their knowledge or permission. With this realization, I feel guilty about the intellectual drubbings I've given him. In the future, I will pat his little head and congratulate him on being such a smart big boy for figuring out how to use the interwebs all by himself. I urge you all to do the same.

taft2012
03-23-2013, 09:55 AM
To the contrary, here's what the discussions look like::rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy04DdrWPOA

For all of your pothead floodings of conservative forums and talk radio shows, GOP primary debates, etc., looking at the libertarian party presidential party results over the past 24 years, starting with Ron Paul's 1988 candidacy, we see very minimal gains.

At election time you guys run back and vote for your liberal candidates, where your hearts truly lie, but not before telling conservatives not to "waste" their votes on the GOP candidate.

It's patently obvious you guys are frauds.

Missileman
03-23-2013, 10:02 AM
To the contrary, here's what the discussions look like::rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy04DdrWPOA

For all of your pothead floodings of conservative forums and talk radio shows, GOP primary debates, etc., looking at the libertarian party presidential party results over the past 24 years, starting with Ron Paul's 1988 candidacy, we see very minimal gains.

At election time you guys run back and vote for your liberal candidates, where your hearts truly lie, but not before telling conservatives not to "waste" their votes on the GOP candidate.

It's patently obvious you guys are frauds.

It's okay little man. Even though you likely still won't understand it when you grow up, here's your "A" for effort. :thumb:

taft2012
03-23-2013, 10:12 AM
It's okay little man. Even though you likely still won't understand it when you grow up, here's your "A" for effort. :thumb:

"Little man"....lol.

You haven't outgrown marijuana yet and are willing to bend the policies of the entire nation into a pretzel to fit your own little world of reality, which happens to be located in your mom's basement.

lol:laugh2:

Missileman
03-23-2013, 10:18 AM
"Little man"....lol.

You haven't outgrown marijuana yet and are willing to bend the policies of the entire nation into a pretzel to fit your own little world of reality, which happens to be located in your mom's basement.

lol:laugh2:

Another "A" for effort! :thumb:

aboutime
03-23-2013, 10:49 AM
After his last few posts, it's become patently obvious that Taft2012 is a special needs child who's getting on his parents' computer without their knowledge or permission. With this realization, I feel guilty about the intellectual drubbings I've given him. In the future, I will pat his little head and congratulate him on being such a smart big boy for figuring out how to use the interwebs all by himself. I urge you all to do the same.

Missileman. Actually. It sounded like he was talking more about people like you. So you dug into your smart ass box, and came out with your best smart ass stuff to distract, and avoid being confronted with the truth. Huh?

By the way "Interwebs?" How comical is that?

Missileman
03-23-2013, 11:08 AM
Missileman. Actually. It sounded like he was talking more about people like you. So you dug into your smart ass box, and came out with your best smart ass stuff to distract, and avoid being confronted with the truth. Huh?

By the way "Interwebs?" How comical is that?

You and Taft share the same ability to read everything I've ever written here and IMAGINE and attribute positions to me that I've never taken. Uncanny, really. :slap:

aboutime
03-23-2013, 11:37 AM
You and Taft share the same ability to read everything I've ever written here and IMAGINE and attribute positions to me that I've never taken. Uncanny, really. :slap:

Gotta agree with you. You certainly are Uncanny.

Robert A Whit
03-23-2013, 12:34 PM
The fear that a person may do a thing to his own body that you don't happen to agree with.

Therefor, the so called liberals pass laws preventing you from using it.

Today the so called liberal is known as a person who is convinced we need a lot more laws. That they must regulate our every move.

I call them fake liberals since the correct path is to not stand in the way of the man who wants to hammer his own thumb.

If he wants to hit me, I plan to hit back.

fj1200
03-23-2013, 01:00 PM
I urge you all to do the same.

What? Spark one up?