PDA

View Full Version : 3/23 off topic bickering

Robert A Whit
03-23-2013, 06:16 PM
How much longer must the forum be devoted to taking a posters name and trashing said poster?

It gets old, and Gabby and I differ on politics, but trashing the woman is all you children can manage to do?

Give it a rest please.

And that goes for all posters. Even those doing the rants against some particular poster.

aboutime
03-23-2013, 06:21 PM
Someone correct me if I am wrong but...Does the 1st amendment apply here? And, since when does telling the truth offend?

Robert A Whit
03-23-2013, 06:31 PM
Does the first amendment mean one gets to be rude?
Does it mean one gets to make things up about posters?
Does it mean that day after day we will be told the same thing over and over about said posters?

Telling the truth means telling it, not saying you told it. Nobody needs to be trashed as Gabby gets trashed.

Don't let your politics make you mean and rude. Thank you all.

jimnyc
03-23-2013, 06:37 PM
I am asking both of you to refrain from addressing one another and arguing in every other thread. C'mon guys, go to the cage. A little fighting is cool but grows tiresome. We will go back to moving posts to the cage and thread banning from good threads if you guys can't do this voluntarily.

Robert A Whit
03-23-2013, 06:41 PM
I am asking both of you to refrain from addressing one another and arguing in every other thread. C'mon guys, go to the cage. A little fighting is cool but grows tiresome. We will go back to moving posts to the cage and thread banning from good threads if you guys can't do this voluntarily.

Wait, nobody has addressed any poster. The topic is being discussed is all.

If you think this is some fight, no way jose. We mailed each other and promised no fights. I am not fighting anybody. He is not fighting with me.

If someone, not saying any particular person, thinks a fight is happening, that sounds so childish.

jimnyc
03-23-2013, 06:46 PM
How much longer must the forum be devoted to taking a posters name and trashing said poster?

It gets old, and Gabby and I differ on politics, but trashing the woman is all you children can manage to do?

Give it a rest please.

And that goes for all posters. Even those doing the rants against some particular poster.

Does the first amendment mean one gets to be rude?
Does it mean one gets to make things up about posters?
Does it mean that day after day we will be told the same thing over and over about said posters?

Telling the truth means telling it, not saying you told it. Nobody needs to be trashed as Gabby gets trashed.

Don't let your politics make you mean and rude. Thank you all.

Wait, nobody has addressed any poster. The topic is being discussed is all.

If you think this is some fight, no way jose. We mailed each other and promised no fights. I am not fighting anybody. He is not fighting with me.

If someone, not saying any particular person, thinks a fight is happening, that sounds so childish.

Then what were your 2 prior posts about? Were they about the subject, or about aboutime and his posts towards Gabby?

Robert A Whit
03-23-2013, 06:48 PM
Then what were your 2 prior posts about? Were they about the subject, or about aboutime and his posts towards Gabby?

Any taunt or insult and it is about Gabby. But why must you think it is a fight? I told you and you can ask AT if you think I am lying, we agreed to not fighting.

Are you fine with open season on members?

jimnyc
03-23-2013, 06:52 PM
I asked you to stop the bickering, Robert, and you then just go from arguing from one person to arguing with me. That's your choice. But I will be moving the bickering down here and removing users from the threads the posts were moved from.

Robert A Whit
03-23-2013, 07:06 PM
I asked you to stop the bickering, Robert, and you then just go from arguing from one person to arguing with me. That's your choice. But I will be moving the bickering down here and removing users from the threads the posts were moved from.

Why did you start this fight with me?

I told you. I was not fighting. And he was not fighting. What is the matter with you. We both know we are not fighting.

Why must you be so stubborn?

jimnyc
03-23-2013, 07:10 PM
Why did you start this fight with me?

I told you. I was not fighting. And he was not fighting. What is the matter with you. We both know we are not fighting.

Why must you be so stubborn?

Because me, and quite a few others, are tired of having thread after thread after thread, derailed and veered off topic, with bickering and other crap.