PDA

View Full Version : Jhc

hjmick
03-23-2013, 07:20 PM
Is there any thread or topic you won't poke your nose into? Is there any thread or topic you won't shove your two cents in?

Here's a fucking news flash: The majority of us don't give a flying rhinoceros fart about what you think at this point. You've no one to blame but yourself.

Fuck.

Robert A Whit
03-23-2013, 07:24 PM
Is there any thread or topic you won't poke your nose into? Is there any thread or topic you won't shove your two cents in?

Here's a fucking news flash: The majority of us don't give a flying rhinoceros fart about what you think at this point. You've no one to blame but yourself.

Fuck.

I said I was not fighting. What is your problem?

hjmick
03-23-2013, 07:26 PM
Who said I was talking about you?

Robert A Whit
03-23-2013, 07:31 PM

You did not say and I did not assume. I simply gave a fact. No problem here.

aboutime
03-23-2013, 08:04 PM

hjmick. Finally. Somebody else gets to see what I was dealing with here. Frustrating, isn't it?

You are about to see a response that provides the unexpected.

Robert A Whit
03-23-2013, 08:14 PM
What I find frustrating is some posters feel obliged to take swipes at Gabbey then whine she does not reply back to them.

What I find frustrating is that arguments must happen I suppose. I don't wish to accused of fighting when all I do is comment to the topic.

gabosaurus
03-24-2013, 12:16 AM
I always wondered where the 'H' came from. Then I saw this and thought "well, Jesus did live in the Middle East."

http://www.thewaronfaith.org/files/Jesus%20H%20Christ.jpg

Kathianne
03-24-2013, 12:23 AM

Fuck.

It's late and I worked 10 hours. At first I thought you'd gone off on Jesus. Thanks to the 2nd post, I realized it must have been Bobby that pushed your sainted self to distraction. Carry on. (I'm going to try and figure out what thread this must have been split from.)

Kathianne
03-24-2013, 12:24 AM

Perhaps I was wrong and you really are pissed at Jesus? LOL!

jimnyc
03-24-2013, 11:54 AM
http://i.imgur.com/5ibo0Je.png

Noir
03-24-2013, 12:20 PM
Merp - cage is cage.

Robert A Whit
03-24-2013, 04:00 PM
It's late and I worked 10 hours. At first I thought you'd gone off on Jesus. Thanks to the 2nd post, I realized it must have been Bobby that pushed your sainted self to distraction. Carry on. (I'm going to try and figure out what thread this must have been split from.)

Read further. He said his rant has nothing to do with me. But you as usual tried to derail it to being about me.

He lashed out of the clear blue sky. I have no idea what set him off.

Kathianne
03-24-2013, 04:07 PM
Read further. He said his rant has nothing to do with me. But you as usual tried to derail it to being about me.

Bobby, Bobby, Bobby. LOL!

Robert A Whit
03-24-2013, 04:09 PM
Bobby, Bobby, Bobby. LOL!

Kate, kate kate. ROFLMAO

aboutime
03-24-2013, 04:46 PM
I always wondered where the 'H' came from. Then I saw this and thought "well, Jesus did live in the Middle East."

http://www.thewaronfaith.org/files/Jesus%20H%20Christ.jpg

Gabby. You stick with that, and the photo. Then explain what the "I" means in Gabby I. Brainless?
(hint. Bill Clinton depending on the definition of "IS" is.)

Syrenn
03-24-2013, 07:16 PM

Fuck.

ppssttt.... im new here! Who ya talking about?

Kathianne
03-24-2013, 07:31 PM
ppssttt.... im new here! Who ya talking about?

Bobby aka, Robert. He doesn't understand that, though he was the first to respond to OP. He didn't get the responses. Not the sharpest knife...

Robert A Whit
03-24-2013, 07:41 PM
Bobby aka, Robert. He doesn't understand that, though he was the first to respond to OP. He didn't get the responses. Not the sharpest knife...

That is not true.

Kathianne
03-24-2013, 07:59 PM
That is not true.

Yes. It is.

Robert A Whit
03-24-2013, 08:03 PM
Yes. It is.

Oh now you are calling the man a liar?

Well, if you say so. I know what he told me.

hjmick
04-20-2013, 05:35 PM
Oh holy hell, I've fucking had it...

What I did was ask you a question. I didn't say one way or the other whether or not this thread was about you.

Guess what? It is.

I've done my fucking best, but know more...

You are an arrogant, bellicose, know it all who can't help but stick his nose into anything and everything. You are in insufferable jackass who doesn't recognize the idea of quality over quantity. You don't have to post in every fucking thread, really. Hell, most of us would prefer i if you didn't post at all.

Oh, and guess what? It is very fucking easy to but a pressure cooker in a fucking backpack you moron. They come in all different sizes. Both backpacks and pressure cookers!

jimnyc
04-20-2013, 05:39 PM
Oh, and guess what? It is very fucking easy to but a pressure cooker in a fucking backpack you moron. They come in all different sizes. Both backpacks and pressure cookers!

Do you have the analysis from the lab to backup that very hard to believe assertion of yours? I see no document that states a backpack can handle not only a pressure cooker, but one loaded with various metals. Not possible, I saw the pictures and didn't see any metals! :poke:

hjmick
04-20-2013, 05:40 PM
Do you have the analysis from the lab to backup that very hard to believe assertion of yours? I see no document that states a backpack can handle not only a pressure cooker, but one loaded with various metals. Not possible, I saw the pictures and didn't see any metals! :poke:

I know a guy, he dumped out his kid's backpack and stuffed full of shit from his kitchen...

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 05:43 PM

Gee Jim, I got landed on by you for the same question you just posed.

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 05:47 PM

What I did was ask you a question. I didn't say one way or the other whether or not this thread was about you.

Guess what? It is.

You are an arrogant, bellicose, know it all who can't help but stick his nose into anything and everything. You are in insufferable jackass who doesn't recognize the idea of quality over quantity. You don't have to post in every fucking thread, really. Hell, most of us would prefer i if you didn't post at all.

I don't know for sure who you are talking too but you sure need anger management therapy in my humble opinion.

aboutime
04-20-2013, 05:54 PM
I don't know for sure who you are talking too but you sure need anger management therapy in my humble opinion.

When the Mensa Psychiatrist, and Jackass of All Trades posts here. NOBODY LISTENS.

Kathianne
04-20-2013, 06:01 PM
Oh now you are calling the man a liar?

Well, if you say so. I know what he told me.

You are less than the sharpest knife in the drawer, not dependent upon anyone else, wherever you got that from.

hjmick
04-20-2013, 06:03 PM

Could you possibly be any more obtuse?

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 06:05 PM

That whining you did, those attacks you made

Seek help.

This is nothing more than a message forum.

When you get that pissed off

Go see a doctor who understands this stuff.

aboutime
04-20-2013, 06:06 PM

hymick. There is one reason we have all overlooked. And it goes back to the Reagan years when I believe...there was a nationwide push to close all of the State, and Federal Mental institutions. Which eventually deposited millions of DULL KNIVES on American streets. Most of them seem to have gathered on THE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO.

hjmick
04-20-2013, 06:14 PM

Seek help.

Oh I'm not pissed, when I'm pissed, you'll know it...

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 06:17 PM
Oh I'm not pissed, when I'm pissed, you'll know it...

There is something wrong with you when you allow posts to get you all that wired up. Seek assistance.

aboutime
04-20-2013, 06:51 PM
There is something wrong with you when you allow posts to get you all that wired up. Seek assistance.

Robert. Have you ever heard the expression? "Physician, heal thy self!"

Whether you have, or haven't doesn't matter. But being a med student dropout must feel really strange for you, trying to pretend you have all of the answers. Despite them always being wrong..

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 06:55 PM
Robert. Have you ever heard the expression? "Physician, heal thy self!"

Whether you have, or haven't doesn't matter. But being a med student dropout must feel really strange for you, trying to pretend you have all of the answers. Despite them always being wrong..

Well, somebody told you that and now you know the expression.

You must fight. So here in the cage you get to fight. Bet you really enjoy fighting.

Since you are a med school drop out (your words) that must be where you learned that quote about the physician.

jimnyc
04-20-2013, 07:36 PM

And yet you are involved in fights ALL OVER the board. You almost always claim that you are not the one who started it but obviously you can't help but reply. Wouldn't it make sense to take your own advice and not get wired up? Why do you refuse to use the ignore function?

jimnyc
04-20-2013, 07:37 PM
Guys, please stop with the colored and bold posts. It's not just in this thread either, but I'm mentioning it here is all.

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 07:45 PM
And yet you are involved in fights ALL OVER the board. You almost always claim that you are not the one who started it but obviously you can't help but reply. Wouldn't it make sense to take your own advice and not get wired up? Why do you refuse to use the ignore function?

Let's clear up the record shall we.

First, the vast majority of posters and I am not fighting.
I told you and told you I get attacked. I speak up. So do you.

This is the cage. I plan to ignore them on the ordinary topics and do my best to not get all hooked up. But you spoke only to me.

Never to them.

Why is that Jim?

Scenario

I say X

About time or Marcus usually go after me.

Now this dude in the cage picked it up today.

If you can't reply in the cage, where can you reply to them?

When you speak to them and leave me out of it, then you will be closer to fixing the problems.

I do worry about me which is why I talk back to them.

Look at who I don't get into fights with Jim.

Almost the entire group of posters.

Tyr does not fight. Abbey; many others.

I can go on and on and on.

I ask you to worry about them and when you stop them, you will have fixed the problem.

jimnyc
04-20-2013, 07:48 PM
^^ You still haven't explained why you fail to use the built in ignore function. You state you don't want to fight, but they start with you. Put them on ignore, problem solved.

jimnyc
04-20-2013, 07:50 PM
Why is that Jim?

Threads are getting fucked up daily, in every forum, in every subject, and with a bunch of people involved for various reasons. The ONE common denominator in all of them, is you. You appear to be thriving off of the attention. YOUR involvement will stop if you use the ignore function, but it would appear you are choosing the fighting over the high road.

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 07:58 PM
Threads are getting fucked up daily, in every forum, in every subject, and with a bunch of people involved for various reasons. The ONE common denominator in all of them, is you. You appear to be thriving off of the attention. YOUR involvement will stop if you use the ignore function, but it would appear you are choosing the fighting over the high road.

There you go. I am not attacking a lot of posters. I am the one being attacked. I won't put them on ignore but I will not reply to

Abouttime
Markus
And now this guy Hijinks
Nightrain will be ignored but read

You remind me of the cop watching a woman being raped by 4 men and you blaming her for being the only one being raped.

I tried to tell you to get after those guys. But you keep blaming me.

Marcus Aurelius
04-20-2013, 09:10 PM
You did not say and I did not assume. I simply gave a fact. No problem here.

you're so full of shit.

Marcus Aurelius
04-20-2013, 09:12 PM
What I find frustrating is some posters feel obliged to take swipes at Gabbey then whine she does not reply back to them.

What I find frustrating is that arguments must happen I suppose. I don't wish to accused of fighting when all I do is comment to the topic.

I thought you said you were NOT assuming the OP was about you?

dumb ass. you dig the hole deeper with every post. Hopefully you'll bury yourself in it.

Marcus Aurelius
04-20-2013, 09:15 PM

No he didn't, dumb ass. He said...

"Who said I was talking about you?"

He did NOT say...

"I was not talking about you"

I guess I'm expecting too much of that MENSA-like intellect, for you to understand basic English that a 3rd grader would comprehend.

Marcus Aurelius
04-20-2013, 09:16 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Kathianne http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=626469#post626469)

That is not true.

it is completely true.

Marcus Aurelius
04-20-2013, 09:17 PM

Guess what? It is.

someone PLEASE pos rep this post!!!!

Marcus Aurelius
04-20-2013, 09:19 PM
You are less than the sharpest knife in the drawer, not dependent upon anyone else, wherever you got that from.

Robert is the plastic knife you get at the fast food place.

Marcus Aurelius
04-20-2013, 09:20 PM

Seek help.

you mean as pissed off as YOU got in that PM you sent me? The one I reported? THAT pissed off?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

aboutime
04-20-2013, 09:20 PM
HINT.....HINT....HINT.....To whom it may, or may not concern.

Take it, or leave it......4892

Marcus Aurelius
04-20-2013, 09:22 PM

You mean like MY posts got you so wired up, that you PM'd me and I had to report it for the content? THAT wired up?

aboutime
04-20-2013, 09:25 PM
You mean like MY posts got you so wired up, that you PM'd me and I had to report it for the content? THAT wired up?

Marcus. You and I know we are not permitted to mention any PM's here. Not even to report content from WIRED UP, short ciruits.

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 09:41 PM
^^ You still haven't explained why you fail to use the built in ignore function. You state you don't want to fight, but they start with you. Put them on ignore, problem solved.

As i told you Jim, I can read them and still ignore them.

Marcus Aurelius
04-20-2013, 09:44 PM
Marcus. You and I know we are not permitted to mention any PM's here. Not even to report content from WIRED UP, short ciruits.

Jim will correct me if I am wrong, but my understanding is that mentioning PM's is acceptable... quoting or revealing specific content is not.

PostmodernProphet
04-21-2013, 08:04 AM
hjmick is going to have to explain this thread to Jesus Himself Christ someday......

hjmick
04-21-2013, 08:15 AM
As i told you Jim, I can read them and still ignore them.

All evidence to the contrary...

hjmick is going to have to explain this thread to Jesus Himself Christ someday......

I'm thinking he understands...

NightTrain
04-21-2013, 09:13 AM

I always wondered what the "H" stood for.

aboutime
04-21-2013, 03:06 PM
Jim will correct me if I am wrong, but my understanding is that mentioning PM's is acceptable... quoting or revealing specific content is not.

Marcus. My mistake I didn't show how Tongue-in-cheek 4894 applied. I fully agree otherwise.