PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best Islamic country to visit?

tailfins
03-23-2013, 08:03 PM
If you like Islam, which country do you like best? If you think Islam sucks, which country sucks the least?

jafar00
03-23-2013, 08:17 PM
I like Malaysia the most.

tailfins
03-23-2013, 08:19 PM
I like Malaysia the most.

Why?

aboutime
03-23-2013, 08:21 PM
If you like Islam, which country do you like best? If you think Islam sucks, which country sucks the least?

tailfins. How does one respond to a double negative with anything other than a double negative?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-24-2013, 06:56 PM

All Islamic countries suck. How could they not? Women are degraded and treated like livestock, men are denied sex unless they have bought their wives and living in the 13th century is called enlightenment! Hygiene standards are pitifully low so much so that sitting next to one on a plane is torture! Its really hard to wash your azz with sand... and appears that camels often have to substitute for women..-Tyr

Drummond
03-24-2013, 06:58 PM
Let's pretend the year isn't 2013, but 2025.

So, in answer to both questions .. I nominate .. ENGLAND ... :terror:

Robert A Whit
03-24-2013, 07:02 PM

And this is so sad. You will then live under completely different laws where the women will be treated as second class citizens where the children will all be forced to obey one particular religion. Very sad state of affairs says I.

jafar00
03-24-2013, 07:05 PM
Why?

The climate, the food, the people, the mix of cultures. The fact that I can go to almost any restaurant (except the Chinese Pork restaurants) and order anything on the menu because it's all Halal.

It's a perfect example of a vibrant, and tolerant Islamic country minus the Salafi/Wahhabi extremist element which was nurtured by western influence to bring down the Ottoman Empire but has come back to bite them in the ass in other places like Afghanistan.

It's also 4x cheaper than Sydney ;)

Drummond
03-24-2013, 07:21 PM
The climate, the food, the people, the mix of cultures. The fact that I can go to almost any restaurant (except the Chinese Pork restaurants) and order anything on the menu because it's all Halal.

It's a perfect example of a vibrant, and tolerant Islamic country minus the Salafi/Wahhabi extremist element which was nurtured by western influence to bring down the Ottoman Empire but has come back to bite them in the ass in other places like Afghanistan.

It's also 4x cheaper than Sydney ;)

... this from the Muslim who objects to the treatment Gitmo inmates get, arguing that their 'rights' aren't being respected.

How's that 'Sufi-esque' support for Hamas terrorists working out for you, Jafar ? Have you yet found a way of explaining it .. even to yourself ?

jafar00
03-24-2013, 07:35 PM
How's that 'Sufi-esque' support for Hamas terrorists working out for you, Jafar ? Have you yet found a way of explaining it .. even to yourself ?

Eh? What have you been smoking?

Drummond
03-24-2013, 07:50 PM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?39646-For-Jahil-American-Muslim-women-discuss-their-choice-to-unveil&p=625865#post625865

It's interesting to note that I also came to know Islam through the Sufi.
YOUR claim, Jafar.

My research on Sufism showed that it's - at absolute best - an offshoot of Islam, one that diverged away from mainstream Islam.

However, Hamas, as the TERRORIST organisation it is, is committed to terrorism to achieve its racist aims. It claims to represent mainstream Islamic values .. accurately, I think we can agree.

How do you, as a supposed fringe variant 'Sufist', reconcile this with Hamas support ?

aboutime
03-24-2013, 07:58 PM

Hope this helps Sir Drummond....

http://youtu.be/HiD2CGkoNts

Drummond
03-24-2013, 08:08 PM

http://youtu.be/HiD2CGkoNts:clap::clap:

Ah, I remember this from WAY back .. many thanks !

Strikes me that some of this would describe an ideal Muslim world ? Having your thoughts dictated to you by a pill you take .. I bet Anjem Choudary would approve ....

aboutime
03-24-2013, 08:12 PM
:clap::clap:

Ah, I remember this from WAY back .. many thanks !

Strikes me that some of this would describe an ideal Muslim world ? Having your thoughts dictated to you by a pill you take .. I bet Anjem Choudary would approve ....

Thanks. Thought you would like it. And, it also reminds me of my Vietnam days with "War! What is it good for?"

Drummond
03-24-2013, 08:17 PM
Thanks. Thought you would like it. And, it also reminds me of my Vietnam days with "War! What is it good for?"

Another good one.

Though I bet 'Hanoi Jane' wishes she'd sung it.

aboutime
03-24-2013, 08:20 PM
Another good one.

Though I bet 'Hanoi Jane' wishes she'd sung it.

Her day will come. I refuse to talk about proven Traitors who still occupy space, and breathe the same air.

Drummond
03-24-2013, 08:22 PM
Her day will come. I refuse to talk about proven Traitors who still occupy space, and breathe the same air.

I completely understand, and salute the sentiment !

aboutime
03-24-2013, 08:25 PM
I completely understand, and salute the sentiment !

Many of us have a trick here in the Colonies since Vietnam. Whenever we have a need to purge, and rid ourselves of an Upset stomach. Sticking a few fingers down our throat is equal to looking at a photo of Her. And the relief is much better, and more instant.

Marcus Aurelius
03-25-2013, 07:07 AM

Don't you have a Muslim woman to go beat for showing her ankles?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-25-2013, 07:21 AM
Don't you have a Muslim woman to go beat for showing her ankles?

More likely in Jafar's case for her showing anything more than her eyes!

aboutime
03-25-2013, 03:56 PM
More likely in Jafar's case for her showing anything more than her eyes!

More like this for jafar.....4759

Marcus Aurelius
03-26-2013, 09:56 AM

http://youtu.be/HiD2CGkoNts

I prefer this version...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHDGKvh4vgk