PDA

View Full Version : People who own large grey cats

gabosaurus
03-24-2013, 12:28 AM
I have conferred with some experts and determined that people who own large grey cats are generally more intelligent, honest and hard working than those who own other species of cats.
Find any family that owns a large grey cat. The adults tend to be college graduates with fulfilling and well paying jobs. Their kids are smart, virtuous and well respected among their peers.

Of course, then you have people that own dogs. They tend to be shifty characters who live in ramshackle homes with kids from their third and fourth marriages. They work at 7-11 or Wal-Mart, watch NASCAR and wrestling and generally smoke and drink too much. Their kids quit 8th grade at the age of 18 and run off to join either the circus or the military. And the number of cars they have on blocks is exceeded on by number of tattoos they have.
Some of them even have large dogs chained to posts in their front yards, but that is usually just to keep the negro kids from painting graffiti on their cars.

Kathianne
03-24-2013, 12:30 AM
I'm thinking you should have just posted in the cage and been done with it. LOL! For someone who doesn't post much in politics, you sure manage to get some going.

PostmodernProphet
03-24-2013, 09:12 AM
sounds racist to me...oh wait, I thought you meant the gray cats were smarter......

Robert A Whit
03-24-2013, 04:15 PM
Which of you white parents plan to put your school age children in schools were Negroes are the majority?

Do you believe your children will excel in said schools?