PDA

View Full Version : Another Example of a Liberals Intellectual Superiority

red states rule
03-24-2013, 05:26 AM
Libs are always telling us how smart they are and how well-informed they are on the issues. Here is Bill Maher calling the people that make America work "morons" then he shows his knowledge of Civics 101 by whining how Senate races have been gerrymandered. Is this one of the smart people Gabby is always telling us about?

<iframe width="500" height="281" title="MRC TV video player" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/120539" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

logroller
03-24-2013, 07:58 AM
That guy is an idiot. I can only hope he does it for the ratings. I'd like to see a reality show with him and Bill O'Reilly on a boat just to see who gets thrown jumps overboard first. Only the caveat would be they actually need two to operate the boat, so that either they learn to put aside their differences and find a way to work together or they would both perish. I'm think we could see one of the longest lasting series ever, with separate casts obviously, as I'd make it part of the Congressional election process.

red states rule
03-24-2013, 09:03 AM
That guy is an idiot. I can only hope he does it for the ratings. I'd like to see a reality show with him and Bill O'Reilly on a boat just to see who gets thrown jumps overboard first. Only the caveat would be they actually need two to operate the boat, so that either they learn to put aside their differences and find a way to work together or they would both perish. I'm think we could see one of the longest lasting series ever, with separate casts obviously, as I'd make it part of the Congressional election process.

Maher embodies the modern day liberal. He is arrogant, conceited, and he hates anyone who disagrees with Obama (much like you LR) He is very angry and actually buys what Obama is selling (Again like you) Maher would not last long with Bill O as he would not be able to spin and get away with his normal BS

Noir
03-24-2013, 09:14 AM
He was merely (poorly) echoing the words of that other crazed liberal, George Carlin.

red states rule
03-24-2013, 09:16 AM
He was merely (poorly) echoing the words of that other crazed liberal, George Carlin.

and showing his knowledge of Civics 101. He simply cannot accept the fact the Obama demand for the gun ban failed and he has to find someone to blame (no matter how irrational his excuse may be)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-24-2013, 10:17 AM
Maher embodies the modern day liberal. He is arrogant, conceited, and he hates anyone who disagrees with Obama (much like you LR) He is very angry and actually buys what Obama is selling (Again like you) Maher would not last long with Bill O as he would not be able to spin and get away with his normal BS

:beer:, the boy would not last 3 minutes . He would be shown to be the fool he is even before that time was up. I say this while I am not even a huge fan of Bill O.--Tyr

red states rule
03-24-2013, 10:53 AM
:beer:, the boy would not last 3 minutes . He would be shown to be the fool he is even before that time was up. I say this while I am not even a huge fan of Bill O.--Tyr

God help him if he went one on one with Hannity. Oh and Rush would chew him up and spit him out. Most libs do not do well one on one and are quickly outclassed with the facts get in the ego of their insults and persoanl attacks

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-24-2013, 11:40 AM
God help him if he went one on one with Hannity. Oh and Rush would chew him up and spit him out. Most libs do not do well one on one and are quickly outclassed with the facts get in the ego of their insults and persoanl attacks

Rush would vaporize the bastage... :beer:-Tyr

red states rule
03-24-2013, 11:41 AM
Rush would vaporize the bastage... :beer:-Tyr

and that would happen before Bill even opened his mouth.

03-25-2013, 01:16 AM
Was he talking about US Senate Races or State Senate Races?

red states rule
03-25-2013, 02:14 AM
Was he talking about US Senate Races or State Senate Races?

Bill Maher does not know what Bill Maher is talking about

03-25-2013, 02:42 AM
Bill Maher does not know what Bill Maher is talking about

I only asked because State Senate races are gerrymandered quite frequently. Of course, US Senate races cannot be. So maybe he does know what he is talking about. I doubt it though. He doesn't exactly have a good track record. The man is one of the most uneducated condescending ignoramouses on the planet.

red states rule
03-25-2013, 02:44 AM
I only asked because State Senate races are gerrymandered quite frequently. Of course, US Senate races cannot be. So maybe he does know what he is talking about. I doubt it though. He doesn't exactly have a good track record. The man is one of the most uneducated condescending ignoramouses on the planet.

As the topic was the failure of the gun ban to pass, I assume he was talking about US Senate races. In any event, he showed how uninformed he is and again, he just called most Americans morons. As I stated a perfect example of liberal intellectual superiority

03-25-2013, 02:57 AM
As the topic was the failure of the gun ban to pass, I assume he was talking about US Senate races. In any event, he showed how uninformed he is and again, he just called most Americans morons. As I stated a perfect example of liberal intellectual superiority

If anything, the only reason gun bans have passed in Colorado and other states is because of Gerrymandering of state seats. So it's the exact opposite.

And he's just egocentric. He thinks all Americans are like him.

red states rule
03-25-2013, 03:00 AM
If anything, the only reason gun bans have passed in Colorado and other states is because of Gerrymandering of state seats. So it's the exact opposite.

And he's just egocentric. He thinks all Americans are like him.

He lives and works in CA so he probably has some support with other intellectually superior libs, Hopefully those folks who voted against the US Constitution will face the wrath of the voters in the next election