PDA

View Full Version : Bachmann under investigation by Ethics Committee

gabosaurus
03-25-2013, 07:19 PM
Will she manage to sweep it under the rug?

http://www.startribune.com/politics/blogs/199935341.html

Voted4Reagan
03-25-2013, 07:25 PM

Are you calling for Charlie Rangel (D-NY) to step down as well?

He's a Tax cheat.

jimnyc
03-25-2013, 07:31 PM
I say let the committee complete the investigation and come back with the facts and findings. If found to be in violation, it depends how badly. If bad, yes, I would hope she would step down, but probably won't, I can't imagine anything coming from the committee doing good for her name come future elections. I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

aboutime
03-25-2013, 07:35 PM
Are you calling for Charlie Rangel (D-NY) to step down as well?

He's a Tax cheat.

V4R. Why stop at Charlie Rangel? Notice how our Liberally challenged members always Intentionally Never mention members of their own party when stuff like this surfaces. That would RUIN all of their Hypocrisy, and Double-standards as directed by the DNC.
Here are some samples....

Drummond
03-25-2013, 08:12 PM
V4R. Why stop at Charlie Rangel? Notice how our Liberally challenged members always Intentionally Never mention members of their own party when stuff like this surfaces. That would RUIN all of their Hypocrisy, and Double-standards as directed by the DNC.
Here are some samples....

Did they ever get to the bottom of the Obama birth certificate issue ?

The saying 'People who live in glass houses should not throw stones' comes readily to mind. Wouldn't you agree, Gabby ? H'mm ?

Robert A Whit
03-25-2013, 08:20 PM

Oh my lord. You mean to tell me she has to live with higher standards than Charlie Rangel or Maxine Waters or Jackson that finally quit the congress?

Oh dear lord, say it is not so.

Remember when that homosexual Bawneeyy fwanks ran a house of prostitution out of his home for homosexuals? He got away with it.

aboutime
03-25-2013, 09:21 PM
Did they ever get to the bottom of the Obama birth certificate issue ?

The saying 'People who live in glass houses should not throw stones' comes readily to mind. Wouldn't you agree, Gabby ? H'mm ?

Sir Drummond. She cannot agree. Gabby should be very busy with her paper-towels, and WINDEX...cleaning the Four Sides of her Box she calls her home. And once the GLASS is clean. It will look like this...4767

03-25-2013, 09:58 PM
So when is the ethics committee going to investigate Obama? Or half the other Democrats sitting in office who should be behind bars? Or how abou the other Republicans?

logroller
03-25-2013, 11:27 PM
So when is the ethics committee going to investigate Obama? Or half the other Democrats sitting in office who should be behind bars? Or how abou the other Republicans?
I was thinking along the same line. A comprehensive ethics investigation into politicians would be like fishing with dynamite. I could really care less if politicians cheat to win, its what they do when they get in power that concerns me. Except the system as it exists, its totally legal when the government greases the wheels with earmarks, creates problems that only they can solve and then claims ignorance; but an individual does it and its "unethical." I'd like to see that change. I think we should enact an amendment that levies a fine/tax against all lawmakers' constituents that vote in favor of law found unconstitutional. Might cut down on the "you gotta pass it to see what's in it" method of lawmaking which has gained momentum.