PDA

View Full Version : Interjections

glockmail
03-26-2013, 08:57 AM
Looks like dmp is getting a little testy here. He so hates to be wrong, almost like a girl. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-26-2013, 10:19 AM
Looks like dmp is getting a little testy here. He so hates to be wrong, almost like a girl. :laugh:

Now you done it. You just hit tha' women too. ;)

Not content to kick the tiger you go and slap the lionesses too. :laugh:

Got to admire your bravado.....--Tyr

jimnyc
03-26-2013, 11:12 AM

Link to what you're talking about? I checked like his last 20 posts and all seemed fairly normal, too lazy to go back farther.

glockmail
03-26-2013, 01:28 PM
Link to what you're talking about? I checked like his last 20 posts and all seemed fairly normal, too lazy to go back farther.

Jim, dmp's protector-in-chief, strikes again. :laugh:

jimnyc
03-26-2013, 01:42 PM
Jim, dmp's protector-in-chief, strikes again. :laugh:

Not quite. I would be doing Darin a disservice if I attempted to "protect" him, as he's smarter than I and quite capable of handling any friction. I was merely curious, since you started the thread, and went to see what the fuss was about. I didn't see anything so I simply asked. Can I not ask, or is your beef with him secretive? I thought not, since you started a thread about it.

darin
03-26-2013, 02:36 PM
This was moved from a thread where GM decided to start bitching...

glockmail
03-26-2013, 03:28 PM
Not quite. I would be doing Darin a disservice if I attempted to "protect" him, as he's smarter than I and quite capable of handling any friction. I was merely curious, since you started the thread, and went to see what the fuss was about. I didn't see anything so I simply asked. Can I not ask, or is your beef with him secretive? I thought not, since you started a thread about it.

I didn't start this trad Jim, you did. If not to protect dmp, then for what? :laugh:

jimnyc
03-26-2013, 04:23 PM
I didn't start this trad Jim, you did. If not to protect dmp, then for what? :laugh:

Was the post just prior to yours too difficult to read? Your post was moved here and a new thread created out of it. Darin did this, not me. I thought the opening post here was made by you HERE and I didn't realize it was you veering off topic elsewhere. Don't be so quick to accuse me of something I had zero part in, asshole.

darin
03-27-2013, 05:54 AM
Again, I started this thread - moving GM's whining from one thread, to his own little place to play.

glockmail
03-27-2013, 01:57 PM
You must really be butt-hurt over this Darin. :laugh:

darin
03-27-2013, 02:10 PM
You must really be butt-hurt over this Darin. :laugh:

Naw, I expect shit to come from assholes. :)

hjmick
03-27-2013, 05:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkAX7Vk3JEw

jimnyc
03-27-2013, 05:06 PM
Cool, schoolhouse rock videos, my favorite...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tyeJ55o3El0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

glockmail
03-27-2013, 11:24 PM
Naw, I expect shit to come from assholes. :) I'll shit all over you whenever it pleases me. :slap: