PDA

View Full Version : Question for homosexuals

Robert A Whit
03-27-2013, 04:05 PM
I wonder why adoption is not the right solution for homosexuals. It guarantees the rights to visit a sick homosexual, the right of getting the estate rights, as well as all other rights they claim to suffer the lack of.

So, why not be crafty and simply adopt the party you wish and be done with this argument?

cadet
03-27-2013, 04:12 PM
I wonder why adoption is not the right solution for homosexuals. It guarantees the rights to visit a sick homosexual, the right of getting the estate rights, as well as all other rights they claim to suffer the lack of.

So, why not be crafty and simply adopt the party you wish and be done with this argument?

Because then they wouldn't get the oh so needed publicity that they crave. Why else would they be homosexuals?

And then those morons wouldn't be able to push all their fucked up views on to us normal people. They make up 4% of the freaking nations population. Why do they need to push special rights for fucked up people?

Here's my bet for what's going to happen in the next 30 years. "Why can't marriage be between a man/woman and an animal?"

fj1200
03-27-2013, 04:16 PM
I wonder why adoption...

You're suggesting that they adopt the individual they wish to have relations with?

Here's my bet for what's going to happen in the next 30 years. "Why can't marriage be between a man/woman and an animal?"

Animals do not have the capacity to engage in a contract.

Robert A Whit
03-27-2013, 04:19 PM
Because then they wouldn't get the oh so needed publicity that they crave. Why else would they be homosexuals?

And then those morons wouldn't be able to push all their fucked up views on to us normal people. They make up 4% of the freaking nations population. Why do they need to push special rights for fucked up people?

Society tried to keep out the misfits thus age laws, relative laws, polygamy laws and the like. I agree that over time, marriage can be so corrupted we would not recognize it if they win this fight.

Abbey Marie
You're suggesting that they adopt the individual they wish to have relations with?

Some might say "Why should we need a contract to be married?". Seems a possible next step is to be married just by having whatever private ritual/ceremony you wish. Then just go around saying you're married and claim any and all benfits thereto. Is this really so far from the libertarian view?

gabosaurus

Some straight older men have "adopted" younger women for that exact reason.
A lot of straight people are "sick" as well.

fj1200
03-27-2013, 04:21 PM
Some might say "Why should we need a contract to be married?". Seems a possible next step is to be married just by having whatever private ritual/ceremony you wish. Then just go around saying you're married and claim any and all benfits thereto. Is this really so far from the libertarian view?

Works for me. I'd eliminate state benefits based on the definition though. Besides, as you know not all contracts are in writing.

cadet
03-27-2013, 04:40 PM

chimps and humans have enough genetic similarity that offspring can be conceived. It might be infertile, like a mule, but still.
And it's gross, but I guarantee you that the guy who said the same thing about men dating men was thinking it was super gross too.

When title 9 came out to play, there were men saying "What next, you gonna make the boys and girls use the same bathroom?"
Can't remember where it was, but the same guy who said that next said "Then you think boys might forget that they're men? You're going to cause them to not understand there's a difference between guys and girls, and you're gonna have boys dating boys cause they're all the same as girls!"

Old old video, but I'm having trouble finding it.

But think about it, it's a slippery slope allowing gays to do anything. What's going to happen next? You give them a little leeway on a rule, and then people will try taking it further and further the more years go by.

Robert A Whit
03-27-2013, 05:00 PM

To number one, you betcha your boots I am saying that. Besides all they do is have oral sex. Clinton proved that can't harm you.

I agree animals can't contract but even some humans can't either.

jimnyc
03-27-2013, 05:05 PM
Adoption, as a way of them being together in order to gain rights? Kinda sick, Bobby!

The only true answer is to give them equal benefits from the various governments. Personally, I think that is all that is necessary to have them being treated equal. Civil unions and those benefits should be sufficient.

Robert A Whit
03-27-2013, 05:06 PM
Some straight older men have "adopted" younger women for that exact reason.
A lot of straight people are "sick" as well.

Well then, it works just fine. Why would you discriminate due to age but support homosexuals?

Robert A Whit
03-27-2013, 05:10 PM
Adoption, as a way of them being together in order to gain rights? Kinda sick, Bobby!

The only true answer is to give them equal benefits from the various governments. Personally, I think that is all that is necessary to have them being treated equal. Civil unions and those benefits should be sufficient.

Sick you say? Well, well well.

Adoption is not sick and if you see homosexuals as second class, you might think of it as being sick.

As we speak, states laws prevail.

I told the forum I voted in favor of civil unions so clearly I am not the person who is sick.

Robert A Whit
03-27-2013, 05:21 PM
chimps and humans have enough genetic similarity that offspring can be conceived. It might be infertile, like a mule, but still.
And it's gross, but I guarantee you that the guy who said the same thing about men dating men was thinking it was super gross too.

When title 9 came out to play, there were men saying "What next, you gonna make the boys and girls use the same bathroom?"
Can't remember where it was, but the same guy who said that next said "Then you think boys might forget that they're men? You're going to cause them to not understand there's a difference between guys and girls, and you're gonna have boys dating boys cause they're all the same as girls!"

Old old video, but I'm having trouble finding it.

But think about it, it's a slippery slope allowing gays to do anything. What's going to happen next? You give them a little leeway on a rule, and then people will try taking it further and further the more years go by.

I believe the negro and the chimp are extremely closely related.

cadet
03-27-2013, 05:26 PM

That's the most racist thing I've ever read.

Robert A Whit
03-27-2013, 05:29 PM

Really, but you saying humans can breed with chimps is not?

The claim some poster is racist is not an argument to begin with. IT is mere name calling.

Noir
03-27-2013, 05:30 PM
In this thread - Troll in search of noms.

Robert A Whit
03-27-2013, 05:36 PM
In this thread - Troll in search of noms.

I hardly expected you to admit this to the forum.

cadet
03-27-2013, 05:41 PM

The claim some poster is racist is not an argument to begin with. IT is mere name calling.

No... It's a scientific study... Humans can... We're close enough genetically to be able to... Like a horse and a donkey...

But... You... What you said... Awful.

Robert A Whit
03-27-2013, 05:54 PM
No... It's a scientific study... Humans can... We're close enough genetically to be able to... Like a horse and a donkey...

But... You... What you said... Awful.

All i did was admit that negros are the Chimps closest relative. My god. Truth is not awful.

Abbey Marie
03-27-2013, 05:58 PM
Works for me. I'd eliminate state benefits based on the definition though. Besides, as you know not all contracts are in writing.

Yes, but you were talking about the capacity to enter a contract, I assume; not whether or not it has to be in writing.

Would you support benefits for parents instead?

jimnyc
03-27-2013, 06:36 PM

Adoption is not sick and if you see homosexuals as second class, you might think of it as being sick.

I told the forum I voted in favor of civil unions so clearly I am not the person who is sick.

We adopt CHILDREN, Bobby. Can we adopt adults? I don't know. I may not believe in homosexuality, but I don't think telling them to adopt one another is any type of solution. Kinda absurd actually.

jimnyc
03-27-2013, 06:37 PM

Could you expand on this? I believe all humans have evolved from primates, no? Can you please explain your thought process further?

hjmick
03-27-2013, 06:40 PM

New to the Interwebs are ya?

Agreed, it is not an argument. But you're still a racist.

jimnyc
03-27-2013, 06:41 PM
Based on the thread title, are we all homosexuals for having answered? :dunno:

hjmick
03-27-2013, 06:41 PM
Could you expand on this? I believe all humans have evolved from primates, no? Can you please explain your thought process further?

Your questions presume he has a thought process...

jimnyc
03-27-2013, 06:42 PM
Your questions presume he has a thought process...

I'm picturing a very old and worn out mouse running on the wheel up there. I'm just a little curious about his racism is all. :)

Robert A Whit
03-27-2013, 07:11 PM
I'm picturing a very old and worn out mouse running on the wheel up there. I'm just a little curious about his racism is all. :)

Clearly this country would be very pathetic were we not to enjoy the first amendment.
The presumption one is racist is not proved in this case.

Being wise, I leap to far fewer conclusions than some do.

When one is accused of racism, it is not proof. It is merely a hateful accusation.

Robert A Whit
03-27-2013, 07:13 PM
New to the Interwebs are ya?

Agreed, it is not an argument. But you're still a racist.

interesting how this forum works.

I make comments on topics

You on the other hand engage in ugly remarks, the sort designed to insult and taunt.

I have of course refrained from treating you shitty.

Robert A Whit
03-27-2013, 07:17 PM

That is not the issue. The issue is who is closest to Chimps. Since Science alleges humans came from Africa and to date no known case has been proven to change negros to white men, clearly this leaves negroes closest to chimps and that my friend is how science works.

I personally am not sure primates are the father of Caucasians. Not being an expert, perhaps it is true. Had I said whites came from chimps, not one of you would be yelling racist.

If you love animals, why do you think discussing chimps is a problem?

Maybe what is needed is some posters need to study man in Africa then tell me what native white person originated in Africa. I can't find any so far.

Robert A Whit
03-27-2013, 07:22 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=627212#post627212)

We adopt CHILDREN, Bobby. Can we adopt adults? I don't know. I may not believe in homosexuality, but I don't think telling them to adopt one another is any type of solution. Kinda absurd actually.

I have not adopted a child. Besides, adoption is a legal way to bring anybody into, a family I suppose. There is no law on the books that claim only children can be adopted.

It seems to me to be a possible solution and there is no harm discussing this.

Adopting adults may be unusual but I see no reason they are against the law.

I enjoy it when persons that do not agree offer their own solutions.

Give that a try.

aboutime
03-27-2013, 07:38 PM
All i did was admit that negros are the Chimps closest relative. My god. Truth is not awful.

And, with you being so willing to admit such stupid things. You win today's perpetual stupidity prize. (below)

Robert A Whit
03-27-2013, 07:56 PM
And, with you being so willing to admit such stupid things. You win today's perpetual stupidity prize. (below)

I may be able to take back my kind comments about you and remove your reputation.

Tell me, who do you think is closest to chimps? Science alleges chimps are man's nearest relative so what did I do to piss you off? They even claim, science that is, that the negro that came from Africa was first. This means they are closest to chimps.

It ain't rocket science bub.

logroller
03-27-2013, 08:06 PM
I may be able to take back my kind comments about you and remove your reputation.

Tell me, who do you think is closest to chimps? Science alleges chimps are man's nearest relative so what did I do to piss you off? They even claim, science that is, that the negro that came from Africa was first. This means they are closest to chimps.

It ain't rocket science bub.
You have been accused of being racist because of what your point implies, that the white race is more evolved and, thus genetically superior to blacks. Do you believe this to be true:yes or no?

Robert A Whit
03-27-2013, 08:51 PM
You have been accused of being racist because of what your point implies, that the white race is more evolved and, thus genetically superior to blacks. Do you believe this to be true:yes or no?

Reasons to insult me as you admit has to vary. Some know little law. Some know little science.

But I LOVE your question since it is extremely fair.

I make no such claim that any race is superior but let's examine some of the evidence and see how we can reason that question out. Some may think I am trying to claim we are superior which I do not, but again, evidence is the correct approach.

I know what I read about Africa but some awesome thinkers such as Thomas Sowell, a negro whom I admire a lot, and say General Powell, Condoleeza Rice are so smart I do not believe that being a negro means what you ask about. I agree that though some in Africa seem to most people to be very primitive, such as killing children, being into witch craft as well as many other primitive things, means that it depends, it seems to me, to be something about where they live. Those in the USA have had plenty of time to be more equipped to be productive and of course the aforementioned thinkers prove that many of them have plenty of intellect. So there is no way I can make any case that Negroes are inferior. So the short answer is I do not know but doubt one can prove they are inferior. This country has also had remarkable Negroes involved in advances to medicine. I can go on and on explaining how so many Negroes are just awesome, but I hope you get the idea. But watch some will still use the Race card and claim I am racist. I happen to like to deeply discuss issues and again thank you for your question. One more point. My heart surgeon is Negro and I thank that fine surgeon almost daily for saving my life. I would believe if he has children, they are darned fine people.

aboutime
03-27-2013, 09:20 PM
Robert. You can threaten me any way you like. What you said was a racist comment. I commented on it, and gave you that RACIST card as a means of reminding you to think LIKE AN OLD MODEL T FORD.

First. PUT YOUR MIND IN GEAR.....before...PUTTING YOUR MOUTH (fingers on the keyboard) IN MOTION.

If you can't see how racist your comment was. You are beyond any attempts to discuss ANYTHING with you.

By the way. This forum IS NOT a popularity contest. I don't give a damn whether you like me or not. I have never met you, and probably never will. That's the way it is. And your approval, or disapproval of me..means NOTHING.

logroller
03-27-2013, 09:40 PM
Reasons to insult me as you admit has to vary. Some know little law. Some know little science.

But I LOVE your question since it is extremely fair.

I make no such claim that any race is superior but let's examine some of the evidence and see how we can reason that question out. Some may think I am trying to claim we are superior which I do not, but again, evidence is the correct approach.

I know what I read about Africa but some awesome thinkers such as Thomas Sowell, a negro whom I admire a lot, and say General Powell, Condoleeza Rice are so smart I do not believe that being a negro means what you ask about. I agree that though some in Africa seem to most people to be very primitive, such as killing children, being into witch craft as well as many other primitive things, means that it depends, it seems to me, to be something about where they live. Those in the USA have had plenty of time to be more equipped to be productive and of course the aforementioned thinkers prove that many of them have plenty of intellect. So there is no way I can make any case that Negroes are inferior. So the short answer is I do not know but doubt one can prove they are inferior. This country has also had remarkable Negroes involved in advances to medicine. I can go on and on explaining how so many Negroes are just awesome, but I hope you get the idea. But watch some will still use the Race card and claim I am racist. I happen to like to deeply discuss issues and again thank you for your question. One more point. My heart surgeon is Negro and I thank that fine surgeon almost daily for saving my life. I would believe if he has children, they are darned fine people.
I didn't ask for proof. It was a direct and simple question; answering it doesn't require scientific, legal or evidentiary support: do you believe whites are a superior race to blacks; yes or no?

fj1200
03-28-2013, 07:33 AM
Yes, but you were talking about the capacity to enter a contract, I assume; not whether or not it has to be in writing.

Correct.

Would you support benefits for parents instead?

:confused: Why would parents get benefits?

EDIT:

Do you mean like child tax credits and standard deductions? A different issue but I'm not opposed.

Robert A Whit
03-28-2013, 03:40 PM
I didn't ask for proof. It was a direct and simple question; answering it doesn't require scientific, legal or evidentiary support: do you believe whites are a superior race to blacks; yes or no?

Since your comprehension level is so low,

NO

While on one of your favorite topics, can you explain to the forum the high crime rate for blacks and why it is they are alleged in studies to perform so poorly in school?

I expect you to back up your comments with facts.

http://youtu.be/5tJGKrKEUgE

jimnyc
03-28-2013, 03:43 PM

NO

We aren't superior to them - but they are just closer to being chimps than we are? Is that correct? And is that based solely on their skin color, or what other characteristics? Just curious!

jimnyc
03-28-2013, 03:46 PM
While on one of your favorite topics, can you explain to the forum the high crime rate for blacks and why it is they are alleged in studies to perform so poorly in school?

Poor parenting is the #1 factor. Start whipping their little asses when they are about 5 or 6, and if they get out of line, keep doing so until they leave the home. Make them go to school and learn like everyone else. Also, don't have a kid until you are married and have a good father. These things lack, for whatever reason, in the black community. I think a lot of it really is that simple. Have good parents, raise kid right, they have less chance of turning into a criminal.

aboutime
03-28-2013, 03:54 PM
ROBERT. This post is directed at you, and every other member who may read this.

NO HUMAN BEINGS, no matter what color their skin may be. Their religion. Age, Gender, Intelligence, or any other example you might like to use here....IS SUPERIOR TO ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING.

Not even You. Even if you brag about an IQ of 3000. You ARE NOT superior. PERIOD.

Robert A Whit
03-28-2013, 03:54 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=627487#post627487)

NO

We aren't superior to them - but they are just closer to being chimps than we are? Is that correct? And is that based solely on their skin color, or what other characteristics? Just curious!
I explained it this way. Paleontologists who you perhaps heard of, such as the Leakeys, say humans originated in Africa. They explored in the great rift valley. DNA alleges chimps are the nearest relative to humans though the difference is still quite large. Jim, lets see you reason it out. If some scientists are correct, and given the black came from no continent but Africa, again per DNA tests, if they are correct the chimp is really the nearest to humans, if you are smart and I think you are, the link from chimps does go directly to blacks.

I would say it is not so much what you say as what DNA experts say as well as paleontologists claims are.

I do understand why you lack the education on this since I have studied this for what seems like eons. I thank you for the question my brother.

Abbey Marie
03-28-2013, 04:15 PM
Correct.

:confused: Why would parents get benefits?

EDIT:

Do you mean like child tax credits and standard deductions? A different issue but I'm not opposed.

Yup. I was thinking out loud, so to speak, about a way to continue to help families if we take away any marriage tax benefits.

fj1200
03-28-2013, 08:35 PM
Yup. I was thinking out loud, so to speak, about a way to continue to help families if we take away any marriage tax benefits.

Are there any marriage tax benefits? I've always heard about the marriage penalty. But I think you can easily have the same types of deductions, etc. that we have now without State marriage. I think it's much easier to say the State has a compelling interest in children moreso than marriage when children are not even a requirement of said.

logroller
03-28-2013, 09:17 PM

NO

http://youtu.be/5tJGKrKEUgE

Chimps are in Africa and haven't yet evolved the good graces of Caucasians. Blacks come from Africa, thus they're more like chimps: violent. Or so you've so inferred....and given that your inference has been a historically popular belief, enforced legally (fact:they weren't even considered citizens until the 1860's and Jim Crow laws only afforded them rights as second-class citizens) and culturally ( fact: racially biased propaganda from you, et al) upon African Americans, they have fulfilled the role to which they have been relegated.

Robert A Whit
03-28-2013, 10:33 PM
Chimps are in Africa and haven't yet evolved the good graces of Caucasians. Blacks come from Africa, thus they're more like chimps: violent. Or so you've so inferred....and given that your inference has been a historically popular belief, enforced legally (fact:they weren't even considered citizens until the 1860's and Jim Crow laws only afforded them rights as second-class citizens) and culturally ( fact: racially biased propaganda from you, et al) upon African Americans, they have fulfilled the role to which they have been relegated.

That damned Bill Cosby is such the racist. Correct?

logroller
03-28-2013, 11:04 PM
If he promotes the superiority of one race over another.

Robert A Whit
03-28-2013, 11:56 PM
If he promotes the superiority of one race over another.

Well that is sure not a thing I would do.

logroller
03-29-2013, 01:31 AM
If he promotes the superiority of one race over another.(he is a racist)

Well that is sure not a thing I would do.

By specifying a race, it infers that the negro race is a closer relative to chimps than other races. This, I believe, was your intention and you continued to elaborate your justification for holding the view that blacks are more like chimps than whites due to proximity to origin of man. While you may not consider this to be racist; most people do not consider chimps and humans to be equal but, rather, that humans are superior. So by inferring that blacks are closer relatives to chimps than whites, it likewise implies whites to be superior to blacks. I would hope this is not your belief, but my impression is that it is. It doesn't even make sense; the human lineage that stayed in Africa continued to evolve just as those that trekked into other areas have. Furthermore, while humans share a common ancestor with chimpanzees, the genetic variation between people of the same race (common geographic origin) is greater than the variation between races. In fact, differences in geographic origin only account for 5-15% of the genetic variation among humans. For this reason, people who discuss genetics don't use race as a descriptor; they use populations of common origin.

Robert A Whit
03-29-2013, 05:14 PM
By specifying a race, it infers that the negro race is a closer relative to chimps than other races. This, I believe, was your intention and you continued to elaborate your justification for holding the view that blacks are more like chimps than whites due to proximity to origin of man. While you may not consider this to be racist; most people do not consider chimps and humans to be equal but, rather, that humans are superior. So by inferring that blacks are closer relatives to chimps than whites, it likewise implies whites to be superior to blacks. I would hope this is not your belief, but my impression is that it is. It doesn't even make sense; the human lineage that stayed in Africa continued to evolve just as those that trekked into other areas have. Furthermore, while humans share a common ancestor with chimpanzees, the genetic variation between people of the same race (common geographic origin) is greater than the variation between races. In fact, differences in geographic origin only account for 5-15% of the genetic variation among humans. For this reason, people who discuss genetics don't use race as a descriptor; they use populations of common origin.

I follow the evidence of science. If you are having problems understanding this, I apologize.

I did try my best to offer a non biased and accurate reply.

I wish you well.

Let's discuss this a bit. Given that Africa and negros are not known to make real advances to civilization, with certain variances, why do you suppose that things got much better where whites were? Civilization really got going mostly due to white peoples work.

Do you know of any chimps with white skin?

If you know of them, provide them to me.

Do you think whites originated in Africa?

Based on what?

Finally, are you anti chimp or just anti white people?

aboutime
03-29-2013, 05:18 PM

Cosby tries to speak the truth Robert. You, on the other hand. Are just obviously...4797 overly qualified.