PDA

View Full Version : Another black politician

Trigg
03-27-2013, 05:59 PM
http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/03/post_44.html

State Rep. Joe Mitchell, D-Mobile, had an outlandish exchange via email with a Jefferson County man who asked him and other lawmakers not to pass any laws that would restrict gun ownership.

Mitchell responded from his public, ALHouse.gov email account at 11:59 p.m., telling Maxwell: "Your folk never used all this sheit (sic) to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed (sic), imported criminal-minded kin folk."
"That’s not the type of reply I expect to receive from a state legislator," Maxwell replied on Feb. 11. "I’m not a racist and I find your reply to be especially offensive considering the position you hold."

I especially love the face that he apparently does not have spell check since BOTH e-mails sent by him have atrocious spelling mistakes.

What an idiot

Abbey Marie
03-27-2013, 06:00 PM
Gotta love the level of discourse we now have.

Edited in case clarification is needed: I was referring to the discourse in the blog; not Trigg's.

hjmick
03-27-2013, 06:20 PM
Reminds me of Otis Mathis...

Robert A Whit
03-27-2013, 06:23 PM
Gotta love the level of discourse we now have. :rolleyes:

Who offended you?

A. The congressman that brought up irrelevant issues to the gun issue or

B. The party that was snubbed by the Congressman ..

or
C. The party that brought this to our attention?

I submit those not offended by the congressman ought to get a reply such as he gave, from him.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-27-2013, 06:24 PM
Gotta love the level of discourse we now have. :rolleyes:

Well that big D that comes right after their names stands for more than just Democrat. :laugh2:
The Dumb asses..;)--Tyr

Trigg
03-27-2013, 06:27 PM
I listen to the news and am astounded at the number of news shows that assume the gun control issue is divided along party lines.

I would say it is probably a rural vs urban divide more than anything else. People in rural areas regardless of color, class or party are NOT in favor of gun control.

Yet dems want it all to be about color.

Abbey Marie
03-27-2013, 06:43 PM
Who offended you?

A. The congressman that brought up irrelevant issues to the gun issue or

B. The party that was snubbed by the Congressman ..

or
C. The party that brought this to our attention?

I submit those not offended by the congressman ought to get a reply such as he gave, from him.

Who said I was offended?

jimnyc
03-27-2013, 06:46 PM
I wish there were an easier removal process. There should be a way to remove people like this easier. I know they are voted in, and they should have certain freedoms as well... But like ANY employer, if they go out of bounds, they should be able to release the useless employee.

hjmick
03-27-2013, 06:48 PM
Who said I was offended?

Bob said. Why are you tryin to start a fight?

Robert A Whit
03-27-2013, 06:59 PM
Who said I was offended?

My error. I got the idea you were offended. Sorry.

Robert A Whit
03-27-2013, 07:00 PM
Bob said. Why are you tryin to start a fight?

Umm no. I asked questions. She said she was not offended. Case closed.

Robert A Whit
03-27-2013, 07:07 PM
I wish there were an easier removal process. There should be a way to remove people like this easier. I know they are voted in, and they should have certain freedoms as well... But like ANY employer, if they go out of bounds, they should be able to release the useless employee.

Like what? I do not go out of bounds. I however resist being censored since I do remain in bounds.

To wit:

Poster A makes comments about bad remarks made by politican B.
Something is said to Poster A (Trigg) that seemed to be from a person offended.
Person mistaken as offended says she was not offended.

i do my best to examine many topics in more depth.

This seems to cause some resentment.

I don't resent them being controversial. I don't see what Trigg said as bad.

When somebody tried to link me to this Windsong, a person I do not know, wasn't that pretty pathetic?

Nukeman
03-28-2013, 05:49 AM
Like what? I do not go out of bounds. I however resist being censored since I do remain in bounds.

To wit:

Poster A makes comments about bad remarks made by politican B.
Something is said to Poster A (Trigg) that seemed to be from a person offended.
Person mistaken as offended says she was not offended.

i do my best to examine many topics in more depth.

This seems to cause some resentment.

I don't resent them being controversial. I don't see what Trigg said as bad.

When somebody tried to link me to this Windsong, a person I do not know, wasn't that pretty pathetic?Dude, what does that have to do with Jimmy commenting on removing an idiot representative??????? Just asking??????

Robert A Whit
03-28-2013, 04:53 PM
Dude, what does that have to do with Jimmy commenting on removing an idiot representative??????? Just asking??????

Could you quote Jim for me?

Wait, I shall do it.

jimnyc

Yup, you are absolute correct Nuke my man. Jimmy and I are in full agreement.

My bad. I do make errors and did in this case mess up.

aboutime
03-28-2013, 05:42 PM
Robert. Just to clear something up for my own consumption here.

Is there any topic, subject, opinion, idea, or statement other members are permitted to express that YOU don't find a reason to argue about????

Robert A Whit
03-28-2013, 06:01 PM
Robert. Just to clear something up for my own consumption here.

Is there any topic, subject, opinion, idea, or statement other members are permitted to express that YOU don't find a reason to argue about????

Maybe I owe you only an apology for playing my part. But I only do the same as you do.

My proof is what you said above.