PDA

View Full Version : Leave the man alone. He does not have time to do this president stuff

Robert A Whit
03-30-2013, 01:45 PM
<tbody>
Obama back on golf course after spending outcry from GOP (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/30/obama-back-on-golf-course-after-spending-outcry-from-gop/)

<tbody>
CNN (blog)
- ‎38 minutes ago‎

<tbody>

</tbody>

</tbody>

(CNN) - Nearly a month after forced spending cuts prompted some Republicans to call on President Barack Obama to cease his weekend golf outings, the commander-in-chief returned to the links for a springtime round Saturday.

</tbody>

logroller
03-30-2013, 04:46 PM
<tbody>
Obama back on golf course after spending outcry from GOP (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/30/obama-back-on-golf-course-after-spending-outcry-from-gop/)

<tbody>
CNN (blog)
- ‎38 minutes ago‎

<tbody>

</tbody>

</tbody>

(CNN) - Nearly a month after forced spending cuts prompted some Republicans to call on President Barack Obama to cease his weekend golf outings, the commander-in-chief returned to the links for a springtime round Saturday.

</tbody>

I suppose mending fence posts and carrying his dad's water would be a better use of his recreational time.

PostmodernProphet
03-30-2013, 04:52 PM
just saw him live at the Syracuse/Marquette basketball game.....

logroller
03-30-2013, 05:02 PM
just saw him live at the Syracuse/Marquette basketball game.....
Wow. he must suck at golf. Did they let him play through?

gabosaurus
03-30-2013, 05:16 PM
From the obviously liberal Washington Times:

President Obama, in his first four years has taken 131 days, dividing his time between Hawaii, Martha’s Vineyard and, of course, Camp David, the official get away of U.S. presidents. At this rate, he could hit 262 days by the end of his eighth year, about average for modern presidents.

He certainly is not the king of vacation days. That honor falls to President George W. Bush, who racked up 1,020 vacation days in his eight years in office, including one five-week vacation, the most of any president in 36 years.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/ad-lib/2013/jan/7/president-obamas-back-hawaii-how-many-vacations-ha/

Abbey Marie
03-30-2013, 06:07 PM
Wow. he must suck at golf. Did they let him play through?

:laugh2:

Fore! ward

Robert A Whit
03-30-2013, 06:19 PM
I suppose mending fence posts and carrying his dad's water would be a better use of his recreational time.

proving that Bush was not afraid to work.

Aren't you getting tired of carrying Obama's golf club bag?

Robert A Whit
03-30-2013, 06:21 PM
From the obviously liberal Washington Times:

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/ad-lib/2013/jan/7/president-obamas-back-hawaii-how-many-vacations-ha/

For Obama since he hates working, his entire presidency has been a vacation.

logroller
03-30-2013, 06:46 PM

Fore! ward
:golfclap: I tee'd that up and you nailed it. Well played!

logroller
03-30-2013, 06:49 PM

Pretty sure he uses a cart...probably electric.

Robert A Whit
03-30-2013, 06:52 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=627966#post627966)

Pretty sure he uses a cart...probably electric.

Of course he uses a golf cart. That is my point; he is too lazy to skin his own coon.

logroller
03-30-2013, 07:37 PM
Of course he uses a golf cart. That is my point; he is too lazy to skin his own coon.
Maybe in 8 years he'll just make one of his daughters do it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-30-2013, 07:55 PM

BAMBOY DON'T KNOW HIS FATHER... WAS RAISED BY OTHER MUSLIMS AND HAD A COMMUNIST MOTHER THAT WAS AS BATSHIT CRAZY AS A LOON! His American grandparents were filthy scum as well.

That you ignore his past, documented truth about his mother ,father ,etc speaks volumes.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, Hoss. He is scum because he came from pure scum...
You can glue all the damn feathers you want on an elephant but that baby isn't going to fly on its own power..-:laugh:- Tyr

aboutime
03-30-2013, 08:16 PM
Obama IS a Hole in One. Every time he opens his mouth and lies. It's another ONE!

logroller
03-30-2013, 08:19 PM
BAMBOY DON'T KNOW HIS FATHER... WAS RAISED BY OTHER MUSLIMS AND HAD A COMMUNIST MOTHER THAT WAS AS BATSHIT CRAZY AS A LOON! His American grandparents were filthy scum as well.

That you ignore his past, documented truth about his mother ,father ,etc speaks volumes.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, Hoss. He is scum because he came from pure scum...
You can glue all the damn feathers you want on an elephant but that baby isn't going to fly on its own power..-:laugh:- Tyr

Ignore it. Other than his father not being part of his life, I've never heard any of that and I'm guessing the only place you've found that was on batshit crazy tinfoil hat sites. That you foster such animosity speaks volumes of your lack of civility. With respect to the fact that Obama was elected not once, but twice, fully supports my assertion that rhetoric and ignorant character attacks fail to succeed. Feathers On Elephants? Is Obama an elephant? Does he have feathers? Perhaps you find humor in shrouding willful negligence with wit; but the jokes on us all.

Voted4Reagan
03-30-2013, 08:21 PM
Only FORE-PLAY that OBAMA is getting is on the links....

Michele putts from the rough...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-30-2013, 08:54 PM
Ignore it. Other than his father not being part of his life, I've never heard any of that and I'm guessing the only place you've found that was on batshit crazy tinfoil hat sites. That you foster such animosity speaks volumes of your lack of civility. With respect to the fact that Obama was elected not once, but twice, fully supports my assertion that rhetoric and ignorant character attacks fail to succeed. Feathers On Elephants? Is Obama an elephant? Does he have feathers? Perhaps you find humor in shrouding willful negligence with wit; but the jokes on us all.

YOUR IGNORANCE OF THE TRUTH ABOUT BAMBOY DOES NOT SURPRISE ME AT ALL.
Neither does your willingness to remain in the dark about the lying bastard. Go ahead sit there in the dark defending a sorry bastard that any decent man feels only contempt for.
Its your dark cave have fun in your willful blindness...
No joke to us that see what the scum is up to. Come back in say 6 or 7 years and tell me how damn wrong I am/was. I'd say that amount of time will reveal so very much about what this lying azzhat was truly all about.. Of course it'll be too damn late but what do you care , right?--Tyr

logroller
03-30-2013, 11:22 PM
YOUR IGNORANCE OF THE TRUTH ABOUT BAMBOY DOES NOT SURPRISE ME AT ALL.
Neither does your willingness to remain in the dark about the lying bastard. Go ahead sit there in the dark defending a sorry bastard that any decent man feels only contempt for.
Its your dark cave have fun in your willful blindness...
No joke to us that see what the scum is up to. Come back in say 6 or 7 years and tell me how damn wrong I am/was. I'd say that amount of time will reveal so very much about what this lying azzhat was truly all about.. Of course it'll be too damn late but what do you care , right?--Tyr
Show me proof of what you state. Enlighten me.

aboutime
03-31-2013, 08:40 PM

logroller. It is impossible to enlighten anyone who refuses to admit needing enlightenment. In other words. Stay as uninformed as you like. Pretending you know, only fools YOU.

Kathianne
03-31-2013, 08:47 PM

I'm not going to go with labels, however there are plenty of juxtapositions between what was written by outside sources and Obama's autobiographies:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/07/what_barack_obama_learned_from.html

logroller
04-01-2013, 09:29 AM
logroller. It is impossible to enlighten anyone who refuses to admit needing enlightenment. In other words. Stay as uninformed as you like. Pretending you know, only fools YOU.
Really? Then according to you, Kathianne has managed to do the impossible. Its an Easter miracle!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-01-2013, 10:09 AM

If you were seeking the truth about obama I would but you are not seeking that. You think those that criticize him so harshly are biased, bigots, racists fueled by blind hatred when we are not. Many of us hate him now after discovering his true nature and his true agenda.

You should learn to pay more attention to what the SOB DOES THAN TO WHAT THE LIAR SAYS.
THAT HIS LEFTISTS CONNECTIONS/VIEWS AND MUSLIM CONNECTIONS ALONG WITH HIS OWN WORDS SPEAKING OF HIS LOYALTY TO ISLAM ARE IGNORED BY YOU SPEAKS VOLUMES!

Obama to Cairo University 4 June , 2009 http://shepherdspiehole.typepad.com/.a/6a0167621b7ded970b017c31cae1a7970b-800wi (http://shepherdspiehole.typepad.com/.a/6a0167621b7ded970b017c31cae1a7970b-pi)
"I also know that Islam has always been a part of America's story."

A CLEAR AND BRAZEN LIE !!

"That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn't. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear."

SHOW ME WHERE THE SOB ever issued such words about protecting Christians and Jews against discrimination!

Now look at that picture real good. Its not a fake picture. That is the dishonorable maggot infesting our White House and pushing Islamist interests over ours!..