Story Highlights
• One bomb (EFP) is similar to what U.S. says Iran provides militants in Iraq
• U.S. official says U.S. believes Iran's supreme leaders know about operations
• Iranian official at United Nations denies Iran is giving weapons to Taliban

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/05/30/iran.taliban/index.html

All I can say is go figure!

Gaffer
05-31-2007, 09:57 PM
Anyone fighting the US is a friend of iran's and will get armaments to fight with. Iran supplies them all.

06-01-2007, 12:17 AM
Does anyone not think we are going to have to have a war with Iran in the near future?

nevadamedic
06-01-2007, 01:01 AM
Does anyone not think we are going to have to have a war with Iran in the near future?

I donkt think we are, I KNOW we are!

Gaffer
06-01-2007, 10:32 AM
I think the Bush administration wants iran to start it cause they don't want any more bad press.

Sir Evil
06-01-2007, 10:37 AM

I doubt it happens anytime soon if at all. It will be something tied up in front of the UN for the next decade while they figure out how to deal with it in a diplomatic matter than is non existing. Sanctions here, sanctions there will keep the masses happy while they develop the weapons.

06-01-2007, 12:15 PM
I doubt it happens anytime soon if at all. It will be something tied up in front of the UN for the next decade while they figure out how to deal with it in a diplomatic matter than is non existing. Sanctions here, sanctions there will keep the masses happy while they develop the weapons.

We don't have that long. Im not sure the UN has that long.