PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night Racing

Jeff
03-31-2013, 07:39 AM
I took the family to the short track last night , a half mile asphalt track that many of the Nascar stars cut there teeth on and what a great time we all had . They had the southern version of a Easter Egg hunt , they dropped plastic eggs from a helicopter on the front stretch and man did the kids have fun, unfortunately I seen a grown man running around pushing arm loads of stuffed animals into a bag, some people just have no class at all .

jimnyc
03-31-2013, 11:29 AM
Not the dirt track you brought me to in Toccoa? You brought me to a dirt track when there was a real track nearby? Bastard! :poke:

Abbey Marie
03-31-2013, 11:45 AM
Not the dirt track you brought me to in Toccoa? You brought me to a dirt track when there was a real track nearby? Bastard! :poke:

You must be thinking of Psycho :cool:

jimnyc
03-31-2013, 11:48 AM
You must be thinking of Psycho :cool:

I remember that, Psycho was a big fan of the dirt tracks!

gabosaurus
03-31-2013, 04:56 PM
WooHooo!!! The racin' on the Cinco De Mayo, 2007 was awesome!!!!!!! Professional sports, as amatuer as it seems to be sometimes in Dirt Track Racing, cannot duplicate or equal anything that happened!!!! It don't get any better than that!!!!!!!

:alcoholic::alcoholic:

Robert A Whit
03-31-2013, 05:23 PM

Isn't that where The band of Brothers trained in WWII?

Now I have to look at my DVD again.

jimnyc
03-31-2013, 07:42 PM
Isn't that where The band of Brothers trained in WWII?

Now I have to look at my DVD again.

http://foundationforparanormalresearch.org/brothers.html

Jeff
04-02-2013, 09:13 AM

Ya have to switch them up Jim, Saturday night was a big race at the asphalt track but the Dirt track is much closer and can be more exciting ( when the fights break out :laugh: ) but around my house we have three asphalt tracks and four dirt tracks that are only a stone throw away , and we also have Lanier speedway which is a road course ( not my style ) but they get big races in there and also quite a few of the nascar drivers come there to practice before a road race , they also get the bikes in there a couple times a year now thats worth going to see .