PDA

View Full Version : A new up and coming star

Jeff
03-31-2013, 07:56 AM
Last Night the family and I went to the local 1/2 mile asphalt track that so many of the Nascar regulars started on and they had a big race , a 198 laps of nail biting excitement . But getting to why I posted this here is one driver in particular stood out Chase Elliott , Bill Elliott's son , he ran 177 laps on the same tires as most changed tires at the 100 lap mandatory pit he waited till lap 177 , he led most of the laps but had a real hard time holding a couple cars off from say lap 125 to 177 when he went in at lap 177 he restarted in the back of the lead lap cars and with in ten laps had taken the lead back and was checking out , by the way this young man is a ripe old age of 16 lol . Chase will be running in the Nascar series next week on a short track ( almost identical to the one he raced on last night ) he will be driving in the Camping world truck series and will be driving the #42 truck , watch for this young man he is going to move up the ranks real quick and will be a real contender very soon.

Voted4Reagan
03-31-2013, 10:44 AM
Last Night the family and I went to the local 1/2 mile asphalt track that so many of the Nascar regulars started on and they had a big race , a 198 laps of nail biting excitement . But getting to why I posted this here is one driver in particular stood out Chase Elliott , Bill Elliott's son , he ran 177 laps on the same tires as most changed tires at the 100 lap mandatory pit he waited till lap 177 , he led most of the laps but had a real hard time holding a couple cars off from say lap 125 to 177 when he went in at lap 177 he restarted in the back of the lead lap cars and with in ten laps had taken the lead back and was checking out , by the way this young man is a ripe old age of 16 lol . Chase will be running in the Nascar series next week on a short track ( almost identical to the one he raced on last night ) he will be driving in the Camping world truck series and will be driving the #42 truck , watch for this young man he is going to move up the ranks real quick and will be a real contender very soon.

Nice to see AWESOME BILL from DAWSONVILLE has his son in the game. If he is half the driver his father was he'll be a legend.

Jeff
03-31-2013, 05:44 PM
Nice to see AWESOME BILL from DAWSONVILLE has his son in the game. If he is half the driver his father was he'll be a legend.

IMO he is well on his , he looked fantastic last night I am looking forward to watching the truck series next week ( even though I usually don't unless nothing else is on ) and I will be pulling for the 42 car