PDA

View Full Version : State of the Union? Soviet.

Hugh Lincoln
01-24-2007, 12:30 PM
Lord a'mighty... I saw the first half, but what a diappointment. Bush, a Republican, announces that "it's government's job to take care of the sick." And that "we have a responsibility to provide special education to those who need it."

Pray tell, what ISN'T the government's job, Mr. Bush?

Mr. P
01-24-2007, 12:38 PM
Lord a'mighty... I saw the first half, but what a diappointment. Bush, a Republican, announces that "it's government's job to take care of the sick." And that "we have a responsibility to provide special education to those who need it."

Pray tell, what ISN'T the government's job, Mr. Bush?

Same here..I posted a thread with my outrage on the first 30 mins. of the speech.

I called him an IDIOT! Not because I was pissed but because he is!

5stringJeff
01-24-2007, 12:56 PM
Bush's health care plan is turning into Hillary-lite.

Mr. P
01-24-2007, 01:19 PM

I didn't think he could damage the GOP anymore than he already had, I think I was wrong. It's almost as though his intent is TOTAL distruction.

If the party does not find a way to set themselves apart from democrats with a REAL plan that shows results in the next 1 1/2 yrs they're doomed in 08. Just my opinion of course.

Hugh Lincoln
01-24-2007, 03:22 PM

Yes, probably he's kissing maximum Democrat ass to build support reserve for his disastrous Iraq adventure. Something he has little problem doing, because he never did grasp the fundamentals of Reagan Republicanism to begin with.