PDA

View Full Version : It's baseball season again!!

gabosaurus
03-31-2013, 10:26 PM
It is only fitting that the 2013 baseball season began on Easter Sunday. It is good to see my favorite sport rise again to save up from the awful boring heck that is basketball.
I enjoy watching the Ducks, but you have to turn the sound off because their announcers are awful.

Jeff
04-01-2013, 07:53 AM
It is only fitting that the 2013 baseball season began on Easter Sunday. It is good to see my favorite sport rise again to save up from the awful boring heck that is basketball.
I enjoy watching the Ducks, but you have to turn the sound off because their announcers are awful.

I love this sport from little league all the way to the Pro's but I just cant get into watching it on TV , at the ball park I love it, we try to go to a couple Brave games every year and I use to go to the minor league games all the time but haven't since I moved to GA but I will be attending a minor league game with my son next month ( the Braves farm team ) and am looking so forward to it , I just wish I could get into watching them on TV

ON another note girls softball on TV is fantastic, I catch the college games from time to time and those young ladies are fantastic

red states rule
04-07-2013, 05:37 AM
I love this sport from little league all the way to the Pro's but I just cant get into watching it on TV , at the ball park I love it, we try to go to a couple Brave games every year and I use to go to the minor league games all the time but haven't since I moved to GA but I will be attending a minor league game with my son next month ( the Braves farm team ) and am looking so forward to it , I just wish I could get into watching them on TV

ON another note girls softball on TV is fantastic, I catch the college games from time to time and those young ladies are fantastic

Baseball lost me with the last strike. I saw a bunch of overpaid millionaires spit in the face of the people who paid their salary and said fine - the hell with you

Besides who can afford to go the game these days. I thought about taking my girl to a game and relax on a spring night or Sunday afternoon and damn near fainted with I saw the prices

Hell nose bleed seats go for about $20 each. When you add in parking and a hot dog and drink you will easily blow a 100 bucks

Screw em

You enjoy the game Jeff and I hope your team does well this season