PDA

View Full Version : There is no such thing as a free lunch

Robert A Whit
04-01-2013, 02:13 AM
We all should see this. A famous man speaks on there is no such thing as a free lunch.

http://youtu.be/77fdRWpV_-4

Kathianne
04-01-2013, 02:25 AM
Wow, I remember your condescension of 'this forum with so many smart members should watch C-Span,' again the assumption you are now saying something you ASSume we are unfamiliar with. Dr. Milton we presume?

Pound sand.

Robert A Whit
04-01-2013, 07:29 PM
Wow, I remember your condescension of 'this forum with so many smart members should watch C-Span,' again the assumption you are now saying something you ASSume we are unfamiliar with. Dr. Milton we presume?

Pound sand.

No you do not as to your recall. Notice her hate Tailfins. Notice that Abbey among other women never treat me in such a fashion. When I praised Abbey, it is because she is not like this woman is. I appreciate Abbey a lot when being attacked as this one does.

aboutime
04-01-2013, 07:57 PM

Pound sand.

Kathianne. Doesn't matter what you say, or how you say it. Nothing any of us can say, or do is ever proper, or permissible.
Condescension and Patronizing attitudes always seem to be the forte of those who claim Mensa as their guiding spirits.
What would they do without Magic Markers to label their hands, and feet with the appropriate "L" and "R"????

Robert A Whit
04-01-2013, 08:43 PM
Kathianne. Doesn't matter what you say, or how you say it. Nothing any of us can say, or do is ever proper, or permissible.
Condescension and Patronizing attitudes always seem to be the forte of those who claim Mensa as their guiding spirits.
What would they do without Magic Markers to label their hands, and feet with the appropriate "L" and "R"????

Oh you poooooor picked on person who jumps into a fight Kati da widdle wone started over a video of Milton Friedman.

She got hostile and I simply replied to her. But of course you always whine then act innocent and say ... what me?

Kathianne
04-02-2013, 12:26 AM
No you do not as to your recall. Notice her hate Tailfins. Notice that Abbey among other women never treat me in such a fashion. When I praised Abbey, it is because she is not like this woman is. I appreciate Abbey a lot when being attacked as this one does.

LOL! You call upon both Tailfin and Abbey. The first to go along with your anti-women posting; the second to set Abbey up as the sacred female. I doubt she'd appreciate that if she ran across this thread.

In any case, thanks for not denying you hold the rest of the members in contempt, calling them 'smart' only to flatter them into taking great grandfather Bobby's advice. :rolleyes: As I said, they knew about Friedman in all likelihood years before you.

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 03:13 PM
LOL! You call upon both Tailfin and Abbey. The first to go along with your anti-women posting; the second to set Abbey up as the sacred female. I doubt she'd appreciate that if she ran across this thread.

In any case, thanks for not denying you hold the rest of the members in contempt, calling them 'smart' only to flatter them into taking great grandfather Bobby's advice. :rolleyes: As I said, they knew about Friedman in all likelihood years before you.

Something is wrong with you that you say so many entirely wrong things. Why deny what is not true? You saw the video posted and tossed a hissy fit.

Lady, I hold no members in contempt. I am not one bit that way. What you hate is when you attack, i defend.

If you learned to post as Abbey, Syrenn and others do to me, none of your problems would exist.

Look at your mirror and promist to treat Robert as Abbey does. I never fight with her nor she with me. Guess why?

You claim I don't like women. I get along fine with the rest of the women. Even Gabby is no pain in my butt. And she and i differ entirely on politics. Why do you see About Time trying to bash out her teeth all the time yet you do not call him a woman hater.

Your standards are no standards.

For things to change, you must change.

logroller
04-02-2013, 03:35 PM
Who is John Galt?

Kathianne
04-02-2013, 03:39 PM
What connections were there between Friedman and Moynihan?

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Who is John Galt?

A character from Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.

I made a mistake in giving away to a relative the only copy I ever owned. At the time, I had no patience for super long fiction books.

I more recently got the copy from the Library and that book is very good reading though I still have not finished reading it. I read a lot of science and technical stuff and brush up on calculus from time to time and even things like Geology.

There was a movie that may or may not have been finished and of course it was Atlas Shrugged. I saw all that came out first.

logroller
04-02-2013, 03:47 PM
A character from Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.

I made a mistake in giving away to a relative the only copy I ever owned. At the time, I had no patience for super long fiction books.

I more recently got the copy from the Library and that book is very good reading though I still have not finished reading it. I read a lot of science and technical stuff and brush up on calculus from time to time and even things like Geology.

There was a movie that may or may not have been finished and of course it was Atlas Shrugged. I saw all that came out first.

Given your explanation, I presumed such was the case. You should finish it. .

Kathianne
04-02-2013, 03:53 PM

Wanna bet he's googling Moynihan? Reason I didn't give first name. ;)

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 04:53 PM

I plan to.

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 04:55 PM
What connections were there between Friedman and Moynihan?

<!--><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> May 10, 2010 12:19PM
Friedman and Moynihan Agree with Sanders and Paul

Are you speaking of this article?

http://www.cato.org/blog/friedman-moynihan-agree-sanders-paul

By
Steve H. Hanke (http://www.cato.org/people/steve-hanke)
Reportage in today’s [I]New York Times (“Consensus For Limits to Secrecy At the Fed (http://dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/05/10/consensus-for-limits-to-secrecy-at-the-fed/?src=busln)” by Sewell Chan) indicates that more auditing of the Fed is probably in the cards.
Prof. Milton Friedman and Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan would have most certainly agreed with the thrust of the Senate (S. 604) and House (H.R. 1207) bills sponsored by Senator Bernard Sanders and Representative Ron Paul, respectively. These bills would partially lift the shroud of secrecy draped over the Fed.
Prof. Milton Friedman weighed in on central bank independence in a 1962 essay, “Should There Be an Independent Monetary Authority?” Prof. Friedman’s conclusion: “The case against a fully independent central bank is strong indeed.” As for letting in some sunshine, Senator Moynihan had this to say: “Secrecy is for losers.”

By the way Kathianne

You are stuck with the Moynihan I posted since you state you did not give the first name.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->

aboutime
04-02-2013, 04:59 PM
Oh you poooooor picked on person who jumps into a fight Kati da widdle wone started over a video of Milton Friedman.

She got hostile and I simply replied to her. But of course you always whine then act innocent and say ... what me?

I don't care what anybody says. But ^THAT was sum funny stuff dere....4807. Get 'er done Robert!

Kathianne
04-02-2013, 05:02 PM
<!--><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> May 10, 2010 12:19PM
Friedman and Moynihan Agree with Sanders and Paul

Are you speaking of this article?

http://www.cato.org/blog/friedman-moynihan-agree-sanders-paul

By
Steve H. Hanke (http://www.cato.org/people/steve-hanke)
Reportage in today’s [I]New York Times (“Consensus For Limits to Secrecy At the Fed (http://dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/05/10/consensus-for-limits-to-secrecy-at-the-fed/?src=busln)” by Sewell Chan) indicates that more auditing of the Fed is probably in the cards.
Prof. Milton Friedman and Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan would have most certainly agreed with the thrust of the Senate (S. 604) and House (H.R. 1207) bills sponsored by Senator Bernard Sanders and Representative Ron Paul, respectively. These bills would partially lift the shroud of secrecy draped over the Fed.
Prof. Milton Friedman weighed in on central bank independence in a 1962 essay, “Should There Be an Independent Monetary Authority?” Prof. Friedman’s conclusion: “The case against a fully independent central bank is strong indeed.” As for letting in some sunshine, Senator Moynihan had this to say: “Secrecy is for losers.”

By the way Kathianne

You are stuck with the Moynihan I posted since you state you did not give the first name.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->

Be proud of yourself Bobby, you found his name. However, no, that article nor it's thesis wasn't what I was referring to. Had 0 to do with the Fed.

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Be proud of yourself Bobby, you found his name. However, no, that article nor it's thesis wasn't what I was referring to. Had 0 to do with the Fed.

Well Kati

Perhaps had you told us all what you were talking about, the reply you got may have been different.

I am not responsible when you post one last name.

Kathianne
04-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Well Kati

Perhaps had you told us all what you were talking about, the reply you got may have been different.

I am not responsible when you post one last name.

Google can't educated you, without your delving a bit deeper.

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 05:19 PM
Google can't educated you, without your delving a bit deeper.

Can't educated?

Well, you can't when you drop but one name but that was your intent all along one supposes.

Kathianne
04-02-2013, 05:33 PM
Can't educated?

Well, you can't when you drop but one name but that was your intent all along one supposes.

Pay attention to what Tailfins said to you. I apologize for the 'd,' in educate

You too often post like you know more than all others, entreating them to 'watch this video' where YOU learned something. That's great that you learned, but don't assume they know nothing of it. Let others know you found something useful and why.

Reminds me of the post that set you off originally on Venn diagrams. It was my mistake to assume everyone knew of them. You took offense. Then you claimed that your daughter, who was homeschooling and would have to be several years younger than myself, never heard of them. You claimed she was college educated. Wow. Then you claimed your grandchildren, since in the school system also never heard of. Double wow! I'm 57 and learned of Venn diagrams in high school. They've been used in kindergarten since my daughter, going on 31 attended. Nevertheless, to assume 'everyone' was familiar with was my bad. I did acknowledge at the time, you still went nutso. Thus the response to you has been reciprocated.

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 06:04 PM
Pay attention to what Tailfins said to you. I apologize for the 'd,' in educate

You too often post like you know more than all others, entreating them to 'watch this video' where YOU learned something. That's great that you learned, but don't assume they know nothing of it. Let others know you found something useful and why.

Reminds me of the post that set you off originally on Venn diagrams. It was my mistake to assume everyone knew of them. You took offense. Then you claimed that your daughter, who was homeschooling and would have to be several years younger than myself, never heard of them. You claimed she was college educated. Wow. Then you claimed your grandchildren, since in the school system also never heard of. Double wow! I'm 57 and learned of Venn diagrams in high school. They've been used in kindergarten since my daughter, going on 31 attended. Nevertheless, to assume 'everyone' was familiar with was my bad. I did acknowledge at the time, you still went nutso. Thus the response to you has been reciprocated.

What did Tailfins say to me? HE says many things to me. And yet he does not make things up as you do.

You presume that I just now got wind of Milton Friedman?

LMAO

I have studied the man and his books for decades. LMAO

You seem ignorant that I refuse to post on topics unless I do understand them. Many topics on this forum are ignored by me.

Why do that?

I don't know enough to participate much.

You talk down to me in one voice then acted like I am a dummy about venn diagrams. In my schools, from K-12 and into college, none of the teachers so much as mentioned them. I started out asking about them to see what others here knew and for my question, you tried to bat me around.

i did not learn from the video. I have the mans books. They are treasured by me. i used to listen to him before he died. I did not make statements to the effect I look down on people nor did I say the entire forum would learn. I know for a fact that some posting are well up on economics.

You assumed wrongly we all knew about Venn Diagrams. That I felt was rather odd. Same as when I brought up the online school. You despised me for saying to lay teachers off. Well, robots do a lot of the work men once did. We had to lay them off. I has also postulated that as a question. Sure, I said what I said but not to piss any posters off. But you got so damned pissed off.

I only got set off on Venn diagriams because of your attitude.

You chide me and tell me to explain my points but then you toss out Monihan with nary a word of explanation. When you want me to do as you do, try doing something.

You are so much younger than me i was out of high school when you started grade school. I can't help it that many years later you were told about Venn's in high school. I was not taking common math in high school, I took only college prep courses.

Yes, my college degreed daughter had not heard of Venn diagrams. As brilliant as she is, she would recall them had she had them as part of her study. Maybe it never occurred to you that the schools you went to many years later than myself included things not found in the CA schools I attended. I chuckle that you think it was just Venns setting me off. It was your god almighty attitude that got to me. Linda's children attend local ca schools. I also don't attend those classes and know only what I am told by my daughter or her two sons what they take.

Any of my comments back then were entirely due to the taunts you hurled at me. I figured you might know that schools in your area are not mirrors of CA schools. My grandsons know a bit about calculus but then again they plan to go to college. So them not knowing Venns but knowing about calculus shows they attend poor schools in your mind or what?

Kathianne
04-02-2013, 06:13 PM
What did Tailfins say to me? HE says many things to me. And yet he does not make things up as you do.

You presume that I just now got wind of Milton Friedman?

LMAO

I have studied the man and his books for decades. LMAO

You seem ignorant that I refuse to post on topics unless I do understand them. Many topics on this forum are ignored by me.

Why do that?

I don't know enough to participate much.

You talk down to me in one voice then acted like I am a dummy about venn diagrams. In my schools, from K-12 and into college, none of the teachers so much as mentioned them. I started out asking about them to see what others here knew and for my question, you tried to bat me around.

i did not learn from the video. I have the mans books. They are treasured by me. i used to listen to him before he died. I did not make statements to the effect I look down on people nor did I say the entire forum would learn. I know for a fact that some posting are well up on economics.

You assumed wrongly we all knew about Venn Diagrams. That I felt was rather odd. Same as when I brought up the online school. You despised me for saying to lay teachers off. Well, robots do a lot of the work men once did. We had to lay them off. I has also postulated that as a question. Sure, I said what I said but not to piss any posters off. But you got so damned pissed off.

I only got set off on Venn diagriams because of your attitude.

You chide me and tell me to explain my points but then you toss out Monihan with nary a word of explanation. When you want me to do as you do, try doing something.

You are so much younger than me i was out of high school when you started grade school. I can't help it that many years later you were told about Venn's in high school. I was not taking common math in high school, I took only college prep courses.

Yes, my college degreed daughter had not heard of Venn diagrams. As brilliant as she is, she would recall them had she had them as part of her study. Maybe it never occurred to you that the schools you went to many years later than myself included things not found in the CA schools I attended. I chuckle that you think it was just Venns setting me off. It was your god almighty attitude that got to me. Linda's children attend local ca schools. I also don't attend those classes and know only what I am told by my daughter or her two sons what they take.

Any of my comments back then were entirely due to the taunts you hurled at me. I figured you might know that schools in your area are not mirrors of CA schools. My grandsons know a bit about calculus but then again they plan to go to college. So them not knowing Venns but knowing about calculus shows they attend poor schools in your mind or what?

and still you fail. Guess where Venn diagrams originated? Yeah, CA. They used to be the premiere state for education, but that was awhile ago. Seems they may have been poseurs at that?

I talk down at you for the simple reason that time and again you post on topics you've not a clue to what they mean. As with this latest example with Moynihan, you still have failed to make the connection of free lunch and costs with Friedman.

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 06:26 PM
and still you fail. Guess where Venn diagrams originated? Yeah, CA. They used to be the premiere state for education, but that was awhile ago. Seems they may have been poseurs at that?

I talk down at you for the simple reason that time and again you post on topics you've not a clue to what they mean. As with this latest example with Moynihan, you still have failed to make the connection of free lunch and costs with Friedman.

As to where Venns came from, I don't mind saying that if they came from Ca, no school i attended taught them.

Another possibility is that my higher math courses had nothing at all in common with those diagrams and perhaps there was a lower class that spoke of them. You talk down to me not for the reason you stated since that would be an outright lie. I avoid topics I am ignorant about. I only post with information on topics I am damned well versed in. Who else has made the connection you rant about as if you are a proud hen?

You don't want to explain it and i don't care.

Kathianne
04-02-2013, 06:33 PM
As to where Venns came from, I don't mind saying that if they came from Ca, no school i attended taught them.

Another possibility is that my higher math courses had nothing at all in common with those diagrams and perhaps there was a lower class that spoke of them. You talk down to me not for the reason you stated since that would be an outright lie. I avoid topics I am ignorant about. I only post with information on topics I am damned well versed in. Who else has made the connection you rant about as if you are a proud hen?

You don't want to explain it and i don't care.

You trip up yourself. No problem, I thank you for that.

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 06:51 PM
No Kathianne, you tripped yourself up when you blurted out that Venn Diagrams were invented in California.

Venn was always living in England.

So you failed again.

And you claim I don't know what I am talking about. Look them up where you will discover they are not part of Algebra, Geometry, Trig nor higher maths. They show up in logic courses and others but I did not study those other areas. Which is why I asked. And by god, you told. Told me off in fact.

John VennBorn: 4-Aug (http://www.nndb.com/lists/734/000106416/)-1834 (http://www.nndb.com/lists/833/000105518/)
Birthplace: Kingston upon Hull, England (http://www.nndb.com/geo/092/000084837/)
Died: 4-Apr (http://www.nndb.com/lists/978/000106660/)-1923 (http://www.nndb.com/lists/433/000106115/)
Location of death: Cambridge, England (http://www.nndb.com/geo/923/000069716/)
Cause of death: unspecified
Remains: Buried, Trumpington Parish Cemetery, Trumpington, Cambridgeshire, England

Religion: Anglican/Episcopalian (http://www.nndb.com/lists/757/000094475/)
Race or Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Straight
Occupation: Mathematician (http://www.nndb.com/lists/184/000068977/), Historian (http://www.nndb.com/lists/197/000068990/)
Nationality: England
Executive summary: Venn diagrams
Mathematician and historian John Venn attended Cambridge, then became an Anglican priest, serving first at the church in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, and later in Mortlake, Surrey. In 1862 he began teaching at Cambridge, where he did his best-known work, developing and popularizing what are now called Venn diagrams, a technique which uses overlapping circles to diagram the differences and commonality of sets (classes of things or ideas).
With his son he wrote a two-volume history of Cambridge, and complied an extensive database of biographical information on some 136,000 Cambridge graduates and staff, from "the earliest times" to the dawn of the 20th century. He also devised a theory of induction, studied probability theory and the philosophy of science, and invented a machine that bowled balls for cricket practice.
Father: Henry Venn (Anglican priest, d. 10-Feb-1796, d. 13-Jan-1873)
Mother: Martha Sykes (m. 21-Jan-1829, d. 1837)
Sister: Henrietta
Sister: Susan (Susie)

aboutime
04-02-2013, 07:04 PM
No Kathianne, you tripped yourself up when you blurted out that Venn Diagrams were invented in California.

So you failed again.

And you claim I don't know what I am talking about. Look them up where you will discover they are not part of Algebra, Geometry, Trig nor higher maths. They show up in logic courses and others but I did not study those other areas. Which is why I asked. And by god, you told. Told me off in fact.

John VennBorn: 4-Aug (http://www.nndb.com/lists/734/000106416/)-1834 (http://www.nndb.com/lists/833/000105518/)
Birthplace: Kingston upon Hull, England (http://www.nndb.com/geo/092/000084837/)
Died: 4-Apr (http://www.nndb.com/lists/978/000106660/)-1923 (http://www.nndb.com/lists/433/000106115/)
Remains: Buried, Trumpington Parish Cemetery, Trumpington, Cambridgeshire, England

Occupation: Mathematician (http://www.nndb.com/lists/184/000068977/), Historian (http://www.nndb.com/lists/197/000068990/)
Mathematician and historian John Venn attended Cambridge, then became an Anglican priest, serving first at the church in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, and later in Mortlake, Surrey. In 1862 he began teaching at Cambridge, where he did his best-known work, developing and popularizing what are now called Venn diagrams, a technique which uses overlapping circles to diagram the differences and commonality of sets (classes of things or ideas).
With his son he wrote a two-volume history of Cambridge, and complied an extensive database of biographical information on some 136,000 Cambridge graduates and staff, from "the earliest times" to the dawn of the 20th century. He also devised a theory of induction, studied probability theory and the philosophy of science, and invented a machine that bowled balls for cricket practice.

As Larry the Cable Guy might say to you Robert.

How funny is that? YOU still arguing about that simple, little, stupid stuff????

Kathianne
04-02-2013, 07:13 PM

So you failed again.

Crimeny! So he died before you were born? More to the point. CA was the first to make it popular here, though I guess you wish to ignore that too? You just added to my point that Venn isn't new. Indeed, you are now positing that it's older than my parents.

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 07:31 PM
Crimeny! So he died before you were born? More to the point. CA was the first to make it popular here, though I guess you wish to ignore that too? You just added to my point that Venn isn't new. Indeed, you are now positing that it's older than my parents.

So if Venn was all that popular when I sent to only CA schools, 120 miles to the north of me down to about 150 miles to my south. Why did I go to so many CA schools and not one of them even mentioned Venn diagrams?

Could it be that you still can't catch on? The argument never was the age of venn Diagrams but you knew that yet chose to now make it an issue.

I don't ignore much of anything but you keep ignoring that CA over a wide part of CA did not mention this.

Gasp, in high school I can't recall any logic courses. Gee, aren't those diagrams used in logic courses?

Kathianne
04-02-2013, 07:42 PM
So if Venn was all that popular when I sent to only CA schools, 120 miles to the north of me down to about 150 miles to my south. Why did I go to so many CA schools and not one of them even mentioned Venn diagrams?

Could it be that you still can't catch on? The argument never was the age of venn Diagrams but you knew that yet chose to now make it an issue.

I don't ignore much of anything but you keep ignoring that CA over a wide part of CA did not mention this.

Gasp, in high school I can't recall any logic courses. Gee, aren't those diagrams used in logic courses?

We've gone beyond the relevant. Really you are just too over the top to deal with rationally. You brought your daughter and grandchildren into this easy to understand topic. Even with all that's gone before, you insist it's new. Yet you are the one saying Venn, the one that brought it forward predates you ancient birth. Crimey on a stick.

aboutime
04-02-2013, 07:47 PM
We've gone beyond the relevant. Really you are just too over the top to deal with rationally. You brought your daughter and grandchildren into this easy to understand topic. Even with all that's gone before, you insist it's new. Yet you are the one saying Venn, the one that brought it forward predates you ancient birth. Crimey on a stick.

Kathianne. Sorry to impose here. But. When, How, and Who decides when this kind of stuff is over?

It reminds me of the old, schoolyard question I first heard back in the 1950's.

You may remember it too. "If PEAT and REPEAT are sitting on a fence, and PEAT falls off...WHO is left?"

I am convinced. Someone...who must remain nameless as to not upset, or offend any further...just doesn't understand. Period.

Kathianne
04-02-2013, 07:50 PM
Kathianne. Sorry to impose here. But. When, How, and Who decides when this kind of stuff is over?

It reminds me of the old, schoolyard question I first heard back in the 1950's.

You may remember it too. "If PEAT and REPEAT are sitting on a fence, and PEAT falls off...WHO is left?"

I am convinced. Someone...who must remain nameless as to not upset, or offend any further...just doesn't understand. Period.

Really, I don't care. According to Bobby, we're dealing with 3 generations of ignorants. I guess you have a point, at this juncture it's a given with ignorance. Might we notice that such is with pride in ignorance?

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 07:55 PM

We passed that when you decided to try to clock me last year. You are not rational so that is why you can't post rationally. And stop lying by saying I declared Venn is new. I never at any point said it is New. You told me Venn started in CA then I proved it started in England and you are still bitching.

And now AT decided to clumsily charge in to try to get some attention. I feel sorry for that man.

But I bet he thinks what he says is funny. Oh well, I don't deny he has a right to proclaim himself funny.

aboutime
04-02-2013, 07:56 PM
We passed that when you decided to try to clock me last year. You are not rational so that is why you can't post rationally. And stop lying by saying I declared Venn is new. I never at any point said it is New. You told me Venn started in CA then I proved it started in England and you are still bitching.

And now AT decided to clumsily charge in to try to get some attention. I feel sorry for that man.

But I bet he thinks what he says is funny. Oh well, I don't deny he has a right to proclaim himself funny.

Thanks for the laughs..:) :)

Kathianne
04-02-2013, 08:02 PM

Bobby you are so pitiful it would be worth less than nothing to say, it's time to stop responding to you. Yet, we've seem to have hit that point. After weeks, months of only responding to your comments on myself or those that respond to my posts, it's time to cut you off totally.

All your ass kissing of Abbey, whom I doubt appreciates your assumed support of her. Truth is, Abbey has always been about truth and free debate, not what you want or do. If she were on as she used to be, I doubt that you'd find her as 'angelic' as you do. Not that she isn't, just that angelic and agreeing with you aren't necessarily the same thing.

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Bobby you are so pitiful it would be worth less than nothing to say, it's time to stop responding to you. Yet, we've seem to have hit that point. After weeks, months of only responding to your comments on myself or those that respond to my posts, it's time to cut you off totally.

All your ass kissing of Abbey, whom I doubt appreciates your assumed support of her. Truth is, Abbey has always been about truth and free debate, not what you want or do. If she were on as she used to be, I doubt that you'd find her as 'angelic' as you do. Not that she isn't, just that angelic and agreeing with you aren't necessarily the same thing.

So you think Abbey believes I kiss her .... &&&

I will let you know when you speak for her. I do enjoy her. she has not been posting as you do. I enjoy other women. They don't show up baring fangs and trying to tie me up in your useless brawls. So show me where she has not agreed with me? Actually that to me has never been a problem. I can enjoy those who do not agree with me a lot. But when they get all snarly and pull out those fangs to make me their target, sure, I defend myself. I have no shame in self defense.