PDA

View Full Version : Help those poor eyes

Robert A Whit
04-01-2013, 04:57 PM
I finally got to the age that cataract surgery was done to my left eye. I see like the eagle from that eye, except up close. I have a hell of a time reading this size font.

My right eye still is usable for reading but it too has a cataract and before summer is out, my eye doctor says he wants to replace that lens too.

Some of you may also not like small font.

I have a fast cure for all of you suffering the small font problem.

Open your threads. Find a post you want to study and hit Control +. This will make the font larger. Hit it more than one time if it still is too small.

I can't call this funny but reading with small font is a pain in the butt.

I did not know the eye surgeon can give you 20-15 vision but mine did. He may be able to keep my right eye good for reading and I plan to ask him again.

tailfins
04-01-2013, 05:59 PM
I finally got to the age that cataract surgery was done to my left eye. I see like the eagle from that eye, except up close. I have a hell of a time reading this size font.

My right eye still is usable for reading but it too has a cataract and before summer is out, my eye doctor says he wants to replace that lens too.

Open your threads. Find a post you want to study and hit Control +. This will make the font larger. Hit it more than one time if it still is too small.

I did not know the eye surgeon can give you 20-15 vision but mine did. He may be able to keep my right eye good for reading and I plan to ask him again.

I'm deaf in one eye and can't hear out the other.

Robert A Whit
04-01-2013, 06:02 PM
I'm deaf in one eye and can't hear out the other.

:laugh: Hit control question mark then.

Robert A Whit
04-01-2013, 06:04 PM
Tailfins, I have a good solution.

Hit Alt F4. It fixes that problem every time.

gabosaurus
04-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Robert and tailfins, I suggest you both hit the red 'X' at the top of your screen. :cool:

Robert A Whit
04-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Robert and tailfins, I suggest you both hit the red 'X' at the top of your screen. :cool:

Show us how by you giving a demonstration. :slap:

Jeff
04-02-2013, 09:07 AM

Its amazing what these Docs can do now a days , both my Dad and Mother in law had the surgery and wound up with 20 20 vision afterwards

Marcus Aurelius
04-02-2013, 09:10 AM

I have a better solution...

open a CMD box, type format C: and hit ENTER. All your problems will disappear.

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 06:13 PM

You first.

But your idea won't work. Guess why not?

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 06:18 PM
Its amazing what these Docs can do now a days , both my Dad and Mother in law had the surgery and wound up with 20 20 vision afterwards

I agree Jeff. I was told my vision could improve to 20/20 but was pleased when the doctor told me mine is 20/15. Pre-surgery, the cataract could not be seen by looking at my eyes since it was not that late in the stage and of course I was concerned what it would be like later. I look forward to the other eye having surgery. The only sort of bad part is one has to keep putting multiple types of medicines in drop form for something like two weeks. I simply am not used to putting any type of drops in my eyes.

jimnyc
04-02-2013, 06:27 PM
Tailfins, I have a good solution.

Hit Alt F4. It fixes that problem every time.

That's fucked up you old fucker! LOL I remember someone posting that on IRC a long time back, and a few seconds later you saw like 40 people logged out.

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 06:56 PM
That's fucked up you old fucker! LOL I remember someone posting that on IRC a long time back, and a few seconds later you saw like 40 people logged out.

Early for me on the internet, I discovered on AOL that game called Slingo. I won a lot. Guess how many players got suckered into hitting Alt F-4. LMAO

Hey says I, hit Alt F-4 and collect bonus points. It took almost no time and visitors to slingo were dropping like flies.

aboutime
04-02-2013, 07:02 PM

Marcus. Or...for those who think they are so much smarter than everyone else. Open CMD box, and type ERASE C:
That usually gets rid of all of the headaches, and unwelcome visitors.

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 07:33 PM
Marcus. Or...for those who think they are so much smarter than everyone else. Open CMD box, and type ERASE C:
That usually gets rid of all of the headaches, and unwelcome visitors.

There you go. You only need follow those directions and like magic your problems vanish.

tailfins
04-02-2013, 07:59 PM
I agree Jeff. I was told my vision could improve to 20/20 but was pleased when the doctor told me mine is 20/15. Pre-surgery, the cataract could not be seen by looking at my eyes since it was not that late in the stage and of course I was concerned what it would be like later. I look forward to the other eye having surgery. The only sort of bad part is one has to keep putting multiple types of medicines in drop form for something like two weeks. I simply am not used to putting any type of drops in my eyes.

We ALL know how you went blind!!! :thumb:

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 08:22 PM
We ALL know how you went blind!!! :thumb:

Speaking of my girlfriend, how is she doing now? Hope things are just fine there. :slap:

tailfins
04-02-2013, 08:30 PM
Speaking of my girlfriend, how is she doing now? Hope things are just fine there. :slap:

Rosy Palm just left. She will stop by to see you soon. Being from Toyko she really likes you because you "turn Japanese" so often. You can see her in the below video until she arrives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEmJ-VWPDM4

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 08:39 PM
[QUOTE=tailfins;628675]Rosy Palm just left. She will stop by to see you soon. Being from Toyko she really likes you because you "turn Japanese" so often. You can see her in the below video until she arrives.

It is about time you allowed Rosy to leave your place and head my way. :laugh:

tailfins
04-02-2013, 08:52 PM
It is about time you allowed Rosy to leave your place and head my way. :laugh:

Do you, Rosy and abouttime have something going?

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 10:43 PM
Do you, Rosy and abouttime have something going?

As you told me, she has been with you and you said she just left. I can't comment as to if Abouttime has any contact or something going.

Voted4Reagan
04-07-2013, 10:04 PM

no animosity or baiting allowed in the lounge..

you should know that after all these years