PDA

View Full Version : If you headed a major bank that could lend Obama one trillion dollars

Robert A Whit
04-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Suppose you were the CEO and Chair of the Board of directors and had a trillion dollars to lend.

Believing that the best borrower is the Fed Govt, would you lend Obama a trillion dollars?

Would you put conditions on the loan?

Would you demand he balance the budget?
Would you demand he floated no other loans?
Would you demand he reduce expenditures?

What conditions would you put on Obama?

For these purposes, keep this to only Obama and of course I realize how the system works.

By the way, this is what JP Morgan did on March 13, 1924 with regards to France.

They loaned France 100 million dollars and I believe that to be in today's dollars perhaps a trillion dollars. (feel free to correct the trillion if you wish to) It will not effect my point or the problem anyway.

atliberty
04-01-2013, 10:26 PM
The founding fathers held slaves and practiced genocide against the Native peoples. One of the first things they legislated was an unconstitutional charter to the Rothschild international banker cabal selling us out and enslaving the nation. The federal Reserve is a private group of monetary system monopolizing weapons dealing war profiteering criminals and the US government are their lap dog mouthpieces. Please go to and sign onto the referendum to repeal the Federal Reserve Act and create a bank owned and controlled by we the people. Tell your friends. Thanks

cadet
04-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Suppose you were the CEO and Chair of the Board of directors and had a trillion dollars to lend.

Believing that the best borrower is the Fed Govt, would you lend Obama a trillion dollars?

For these purposes, keep this to only Obama and of course I realize how the system works.

By the way, this is what JP Morgan did on March 13, 1924 with regards to France.

They loaned France 100 million dollars and I believe that to be in today's dollars perhaps a trillion dollars. (feel free to correct the trillion if you wish to) It will not effect my point or the problem anyway.

I would deny him due to shitty credit score and huge already piling debt. What kind of guy would I be to put someone further into debt?
And then looking at the gov'ts track record of paying things off... I'm sure they'd just put me out of business.

Robert A Whit
04-01-2013, 10:34 PM
The founding fathers held slaves and practiced genocide against the Native peoples. One of the first things they legislated was an unconstitutional charter to the Rothschild international banker cabal selling us out and enslaving the nation. The federal Reserve is a private group of monetary system monopolizing weapons dealing war profiteering criminals and the US government are their lap dog mouthpieces. Please go to and sign onto the referendum to repeal the Federal Reserve Act and create a bank owned and controlled by we the people. Tell your friends. Thanks

Oh gosh, where did that come from? LMAO

:slap:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-01-2013, 10:49 PM

I would not loan obama a damn nickel if his miserable life depended on it.-Tyr

Robert A Whit
04-01-2013, 11:02 PM

:clap::clap:

logroller
04-02-2013, 12:35 AM
The question was a trillion dollars, not merely a nickel. If you had a trillion dollars, in all likelihood millions of lives depend on it and you get to choose who. So the question, to me, is what do I stand to benefit? Its about leverage. In all likelihood a trillion dollars would probably give me carte blanc control over whatever endeavor I wish the United States to execute. You ever heard of "f-off money", a trillion dollars is more like "f-you money". Just ask the Al Saud family.

fj1200
04-02-2013, 07:01 AM

That would likely be a worse outcome than what we have now.

I would deny him due to shitty credit score and huge already piling debt. What kind of guy would I be to put someone further into debt?
And then looking at the gov'ts track record of paying things off... I'm sure they'd just put me out of business.

Well the country's credit score is pretty good right now and the major concern to you would be repayment of said debt with risk appropriate interest. That being said, the OP presumed that you would have some control over terms which would put you in position to demand certain things of BO; wouldn't that be of value to you?

cadet
04-02-2013, 07:12 AM
Well the country's credit score is pretty good right now and the major concern to you would be repayment of said debt with risk appropriate interest. That being said, the OP presumed that you would have some control over terms which would put you in position to demand certain things of BO; wouldn't that be of value to you?

Considering how bad they are at paying off their debt? Not a chance, they'd run me out of business by taking loans.

fj1200
04-02-2013, 07:14 AM
Considering how bad they are at paying off their debt? Not a chance, they'd run me out of business by taking loans.

We pay off debt all the time, we just do it by rolling maturities. Besides, with control comes the ability to dictate terms. Of course sovereignty has its own advantages.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-02-2013, 07:37 AM
Well the country's credit score is pretty good right now and the major concern to you would be repayment of said debt with risk appropriate interest.

:laugh2: :stupid: :laugh2:

Try reading the truth..

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/us_debt/us_debt.html

US debt in hundred dollar bills a visual ...

<tbody>
One Trillion Dollars

$1,000,000,000,000
The 2011 US federal deficit was $1.412 Trillion (http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/budget/187681-its-official-deficit-is-second-highest-in-history) - 41% more than you see here.

If you spent $1 million a day since Jesus was born, you would have not spent $1 trillion by now...
but ~$700 billion- same amount the banks got during bailout.

</tbody>

http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/us_debt/images/usd-1_trillion_dollars-1,000,000,000,000_USD-v2.jpg

We owe about 17 times that amount shown.. and how much gold do we really have to back up our currency?
We are a lousy bet to lend huge sums of money too unless one knows we will stay as top dog in the number one slot in the world , even then we are not a good bet.--Tyr

fj1200
04-02-2013, 08:04 AM

Try reading the truth..

More "truth" claims? :rolleyes:

<tbody style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;">
United States of America (http://www.standardandpoors.com/ratings/sovereigns/ratings-list/en/us/?subSectorCode=39&start=100&range=50)
AA+ (http://www.standardandpoors.com/prot/ratings/entity-ratings/en/us/?sectorCode=SOV&entityID=270043)
AA+ (http://www.standardandpoors.com/prot/ratings/entity-ratings/en/us/?sectorCode=SOV&entityID=270043)
AAA (http://www.standardandpoors.com/prot/ratings/entity-ratings/en/us/?sectorCode=SOV&entityID=270043)

</tbody>

We owe about 17 times that amount shown.. and how much gold do we really have to back up our currency?
We are a lousy bet to lend huge sums of money too unless one knows we will stay as top dog in the number one slot in the world , even then we are not a good bet.--Tyr

How much gold we have is irrelevant, what is relevant is likelihood of repayment. And as the OP posits, what would you do if you could control terms. Besides, debt to GDP is the more relevant number which is what is alarming on its own.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-02-2013, 08:31 AM
More "truth" claims? :rolleyes:

How much gold we have is irrelevant, what is relevant is likelihood of repayment. And as the OP posits, what would you do if you could control terms. Besides, debt to GDP is the more relevant number which is what is alarming on its own.

I gave the links. What part in them did you find to be false?
Is it your magnificent contention that a borrower's debt has no bearing on the decision whether or not to give that borrower a loan ?
WHEN /IF THE TOTAL TRUTH about our true debt(future committed debts) , our currency and the Federal reserve games being played is known we are rightly deemed to be a very lousy risk.
As of now the amount of GOLD IS NOT IRRELEVANT , certainly not in this discussion.
That you proclaim it is irrelevant speaks volumes. China and India are purchasing vast amounts of it because it is so very irrelevant, huh?
When have you ever admitted I am right about anything?
Here is your chance . A TEST.. TESTING 1,2,3.
Do you agree with me that water is wet????----;)-Tyr

fj1200
04-02-2013, 09:42 AM
I gave the links. What part in them did you find to be false?
Is it your magnificent contention that a borrower's debt has no bearing on the decision whether or not to give that borrower a loan ?

I didn't find anything to be false about them, just that they have no bearing on the question at hand. I also didn't say the amount of debt had no bearing but the primary reason to loan money is to receive interest and be assured of its repayment. Right now, neither of those are impacted as indicated by the US' debt ratings.

WHEN /IF THE TOTAL TRUTH about our true debt(future committed debts) , our currency and the Federal reserve games being played is known we are rightly deemed to be a very lousy risk.
As of now the amount of GOLD IS NOT IRRELEVANT , certainly not in this discussion.
That you proclaim it is irrelevant speaks volumes. China and India are purchasing vast amounts of it because it is so very irrelevant, huh?

Pertaining to this discussion and in the world of fiat money? It's irrelevant. Besides all this China fear mongering is another irrelevant issue; our problems are of our own making.

<tbody>
Rank
Owner
Tonnes
Share of Foreign Reserves

United States

78.3%

</tbody>

<tbody>
China

</tbody>

http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/who-owns-worlds-gold/2491

India? Not even in the top 10.

When have you ever admitted I am right about anything?
Here is your chance . A TEST.. TESTING 1,2,3.
Do you agree with me that water is wet????----;)-Tyr

Whoever said it wasn't wet? The only difference is your likely contention that the vast Obama/Muzzy conspiracy exists to remove it's wetness and the globalists desire to steal all of it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-02-2013, 06:20 PM
I didn't find anything to be false about them, just that they have no bearing on the question at hand. I also didn't say the amount of debt had no bearing but the primary reason to loan money is to receive interest and be assured of its repayment. Right now, neither of those are impacted as indicated by the US' debt ratings.

Pertaining to this discussion and in the world of fiat money? It's irrelevant. Besides all this China fear mongering is another irrelevant issue; our problems are of our own making.

http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/who-owns-worlds-gold/2491

India? Not even in the top 10.

Whoever said it wasn't wet? --You could not even bring your miserable self to answer with a simple yes. You had to answer by posing a question! That is some kind of ffed up phobia-type resistance that you have pedro.. I guess I must have burst your cherry to hard in the past and you never got over it..-:laugh2:-Tyr

The only difference is your likely contention that the vast Obama/Muzzy conspiracy exists to remove it's wetness and the globalists desire to steal all of it.

Clever retorts to cover your refusal to agree that water is wet...You need help pedro, I must have busted your ego like a ton of bricks falling on an egg...:laugh:--Tyr

Hold down the fort. You ran out of ammunition long ago but if you bellow just right it sounds like gunfire.. Just don't forget to recycle your brass.... :laugh2:-Tyr

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 07:11 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=628425#post628425)

Well, he might not care what happens to our economy but he keeps open dates for playing golf. Between his epoch making flights all over the place.

He consumes so much fuel then tells us to lower our use.

Weird man.

Robert A Whit
04-02-2013, 07:21 PM

Try reading the truth..

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/us_debt/us_debt.html

US debt in hundred dollar bills a visual ...

<tbody>
One Trillion Dollars

$1,000,000,000,000
The 2011 US federal deficit was $1.412 Trillion (http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/budget/187681-its-official-deficit-is-second-highest-in-history) - 41% more than you see here.

If you spent $1 million a day since Jesus was born, you would have not spent $1 trillion by now...
but ~$700 billion- same amount the banks got during bailout.

</tbody>

http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/us_debt/images/usd-1_trillion_dollars-1,000,000,000,000_USD-v2.jpg

It is way too late to use gold as this magical back up for currency issued. Not enough gold to do any good.

fj1200
04-03-2013, 05:57 AM
--You could not even bring your miserable self to answer with a simple yes. You had to answer by posing a question! That is some kind of ffed up phobia-type resistance that you have pedro.. I guess I must have burst your cherry to hard in the past and you never got over it..-:laugh2:-Tyr

Clever retorts to cover your refusal to agree that water is wet...You need help pedro, I must have busted your ego like a ton of bricks falling on an egg...:laugh:--Tyr

Hold down the fort. You ran out of ammunition long ago but if you bellow just right it sounds like gunfire.. Just don't forget to recycle your brass.... :laugh2:-Tyr

I see that you didn't have any basis to dispute my post so you find it necessary to falsely pump yourself up with claims of winning and the dragging down of your opponent. It's sad really.

Nevertheless your question was ridiculous in it's presumption that we do not have any points of agreement. We, of course, do but it's the differences that get... err... discussed. That you can't discuss those differences with any bit of decorum, as evidenced above, is disappointing.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-03-2013, 07:45 AM
I see that you didn't have any basis to dispute my post so you find it necessary to falsely pump yourself up with claims of winning and the dragging down of your opponent. It's sad really.

Nevertheless your question was ridiculous in it's presumption that we do not have any points of agreement. We, of course, do but it's the differences that get... err... discussed. That you can't discuss those differences with any bit of decorum, as evidenced above, is disappointing.

Good grief man, you present that as if you do not concentrate on and glorify in doing exactly that!
I fired three volleys and you come up with that justification for your actions and then accuse me of a lack of decorum when it was your ass that started the battle long ago and you never let up..
Hell, I decided to just enjoy the ride as soon as I saw how dedicated you were in your great quest to slay me.:laugh:
A perfect example of this truth is the number of times I've thanked your posts vs. the number of times you have thanked mine. Same goes for the number of times I have rep your posts vs. how many times you have rep mine.
Your innocent act don't cut with me and most likely does it with anybody else here. -Tyr

fj1200
04-03-2013, 08:46 AM
blah, blah, blah.Oh brother, the innocent, saintly tzs is so put upon. :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-03-2013, 09:32 AM
Oh brother, the innocent, saintly tzs is so put upon. :rolleyes:

I have never laid any claim to Sainthood.. I did point out what you have been doing for these many months now. Your big gripe is that I decided to enjoy the ride and have fun firing right back at you...
And I am the better shot...:laugh2:--Tyr

tailfins
04-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Good grief man, you present that as if you do not concentrate on and glorify in doing exactly that!
I fired three volleys and you come up with that justification for your actions and then accuse me of a lack of decorum when it was your ass that started the battle long ago and you never let up..
Hell, I decided to just enjoy the ride as soon as I saw how dedicated you were in your great quest to slay me.:laugh:
A perfect example of this truth is the number of times I've thanked your posts vs. the number of times you have thanked mine. Same goes for the number of times I have rep your posts vs. how many times you have rep mine.
Your innocent act don't cut with me and most likely does it with anybody else here. -Tyr

You would be surprised. With so many different upbringings, the same thing can mean radically different things to each person. One fun thing about a message board is watching these clash. One man's bonding is another man's death threat.

tailfins
04-03-2013, 10:18 AM
What if he tries to borrow the money here?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQJ_n8RycM0

fj1200
04-03-2013, 12:59 PM
I have never laid any claim to Sainthood.. I did point out what you have been doing for these many months now. Your big gripe is that I decided to enjoy the ride and have fun firing right back at you...

Something else you can be wrong about I guess.

Also, please provide the data of rep given/received and thanks given/received of all members here that you used to determine that I discriminate against you, rep/thanks speaking that is. Because I'm pretty sure that you are nothing special in that regard.

Hell, I decided to just enjoy the ride as soon as I saw how dedicated you were in your great quest to slay me.

So when you responded to my opening posts in this thread and the Palestinian thread that was ME in my quest to slay YOU? Interesting use of logic there. :rolleyes:

red states rule
04-04-2013, 03:09 AM
That would likely be a worse outcome than what we have now.

Eh, thanks to Obama's obsession with spending and opposition to spending cuts, the US did get its first credit downgrade ever. Of course being a loyal Obamabot you will choose to ignore that fact and try to blame others

red states rule
04-04-2013, 03:09 AM
Oh brother, the innocent, saintly tzs is so put upon. :rolleyes:

FU if the ignorant were blessed you would be a Saint

red states rule
04-04-2013, 03:11 AM

But China is. They will not have to fight a war to take over the country

Just foreclose when we no longer have the money to pay the debt Obama is racking up

fj1200
04-04-2013, 04:36 AM
Eh, thanks to Obama's obsession with spending and opposition to spending cuts, the US did get its first credit downgrade ever. Of course being a loyal Obamabot you will choose to ignore that fact and try to blame others

:laugh: But yes, we were downgraded; Bad Obama and Dems, bad.

FU if the ignorant were blessed you would be a Saint

:facepalm99:

But China is. They will not have to fight a war to take over the country

Just foreclose when we no longer have the money to pay the debt Obama is racking up

Is Japan also going to take us over (http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Documents/mfh.txt)?

China, Mainland 1264.5 1220.4 1183.1 1169.9 1153.6 1155.2 1160.0 1147.0 1164.0 1164.4 1144.0 1155.2 1166.2
Japan 1115.2 1111.2 1117.7 1131.9 1128.5 1120.9 1119.8 1108.4 1107.2 1087.9 1080.4 1088.6 1080.8

red states rule
04-04-2013, 03:21 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OX2UKe44S48/TrMEjvKjAAI/AAAAAAAA0GQ/8U5BqtR8nao/s1600/comrade-obama-political-demotivatio.jpg