PDA

View Full Version : Fact: My ol' granny is Ninety-one

darin
04-03-2013, 01:46 PM
She does PT just for fun.

My Ol' granny is ninety-two, She does PT better than you.

I really miss cadence - not the movie. But marching in Battery or Battallion formation singing cadence. When I hear it to this day I get a little goosebumpy.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-03-2013, 06:48 PM
She does PT just for fun.

My Ol' granny is ninety-two, She does PT better than you.

I really miss cadence - not the movie. But marching in Battery or Battallion formation singing cadence. When I hear it to this day I get a little goosebumpy.

My Ol' granny is ninety -eight, her looks aren't that good
but her cooking is great.:laugh:

Actually both my granny's have passed on and my maternal grandmother was the best cook I've ever known... Far better than even my mother... Man, what I wouldn't give to have one of her big supper meals right here in front of me now!

PostmodernProphet
04-03-2013, 08:56 PM
granny is dead but mom's 93....

she bakes cookies, just for me.....

Robert A Whit
04-03-2013, 09:12 PM
My Ol' granny is ninety -eight, her looks aren't that good
but her cooking is great.:laugh:

Actually both my granny's have passed on and my maternal grandmother was the best cook I've ever known... Far better than even my mother... Man, what I wouldn't give to have one of her big supper meals right here in front of me now!

Dad's mom was in charge of Kennecott Copper mine's mess then located next to a smelter at Magna, Ut till she retired around 1955. As a child, it was heaven to eat there. The food was always fit for the top executives. She lived at the Mess since it was several stories and had nice living quarters. I am not sure how many bag lunches she sold per day but it seemed like somebody was always in for the lunch. When mom died in 1980, she left behind her recipies and also a lot of those from grandma that were used for the meals she served in the huge dining room to the brass. My other grandma served meals but she was not a professional.

logroller
04-04-2013, 12:51 AM
Dad's mom was in charge of Kennecott Copper mine's mess then located next to a smelter at Magna, Ut till she retired around 1955. As a child, it was heaven to eat there. The food was always fit for the top executives. She lived at the Mess since it was several stories and had nice living quarters. I am not sure how many bag lunches she sold per day but it seemed like somebody was always in for the lunch. When mom died in 1980, she left behind her recipies and also a lot of those from grandma that were used for the meals she served in the huge dining room to the brass. My other grandma served meals but she was not a professional.
That didn't rhyme for shit. :slap: