PDA

View Full Version : HOA off topic posts

Robert A Whit
04-04-2013, 04:05 PM
then why do you continually respond to posts and threads?

Dumb ass.

Dumb ass is clearly your name.

I did try to help you.

I regret even wasting time on you.

I pray one of the owners puts a chain arouind that piece of shit you built and yanks it down. I would no longer help you were you on fire and by pissing on you I can save you.

aboutime
04-04-2013, 04:08 PM

I did try to help you.

I pray one of the owners puts a chain arouind that piece of shit you built and yanks it down. I would no longer help you were you on fire and by pissing on you I can save you.

Robert. Your Peace Loving response above reminds me of 'jafar'. Are you certain the two of you are not related?

Kathianne
04-04-2013, 04:17 PM

I did try to help you.

Self-analysis self-delusion: "I don't have a mean bone in my body." ~ Bobby

Robert A Whit
04-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Robert. Your Peace Loving response above reminds me of 'jafar'. Are you certain the two of you are not related?

I am not responsible for your faulty thinking processes.

Robert A Whit
04-04-2013, 04:21 PM

But you approve his attacks as you approve your own taunts and attacks.

Marcus Aurelius
04-04-2013, 04:22 PM

I did try to help you.

thus proving my point that you're a dumb ass who simply cannot help himself.

Stick to the topic and stop derailing my thread.

Kathianne
04-04-2013, 04:24 PM

Bobby, you don't speak for me in what I think, you don't even come close.

If you dislike someone or think they've 'done you wrong,' stay away from them. Respond to the next poster if you just 'must get in every thread.' Then again, you could be more circumspect like most of us and just post on threads that you really have something to contribute.

'All your stories,' gets old, when they pop up on every thread.

Your client and the bank, have zero to do with an HOA.

Robert A Whit
04-04-2013, 04:24 PM

Another thing, I cited him refusing to follow the golden rule.
I also said hoped. Hoped that a neighbor took him down a notch.

He is nothing more than a FLAME ARTIST.

Why do you approve those sorts of posters?

I said I tried to help the man.

His reply was in essence GO EFF YOURSELF.

Marcus Aurelius
04-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Another thing, I cited him refusing to follow the golden rule.
I also said hoped. Hoped that a neighbor took him down a notch.

He is nothing more than a FLAME ARTIST.

Why do you approve those sorts of posters?

I said I tried to help the man.

His reply was in essence GO EFF YOURSELF.

This thread is NOT about YOU.

Stop derailing it.

Robert A Whit
04-04-2013, 04:30 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=629054#post629054)

Bobby, you don't speak for me in what I think, you don't even come close.

If you dislike someone or think they've 'done you wrong,' stay away from them. Respond to the next poster if you just 'must get in every thread.' Then again, you could be more circumspect like most of us and just post on threads that you really have something to contribute.

'All your stories,' gets old, when they pop up on every thread.

Your client and the bank, have zero to do with an HOA.

Wow, you still reply as if you approve his awful behavior. But I expect this from you given you and he have long done this same thing to me.
Why do you think, given your slash and burn tactics against me that I seek your advice? Like most of us?

What about you talking about the way he posts?

I did try to help this jerk out. But you fail to mention that. It does not matter to me if you hate my stories. They are not malicious to hurt others. His posts are. As are yours. Such as the post just above.

You refuse to mention that I spent maybe over half a dozen earnest posts trying to help him. But for that, you mention nothing. But you felt compelled to charge right in to try to harass me.

It figures.

Robert A Whit
04-04-2013, 04:32 PM
This thread is NOT about YOU.

Stop derailing it.

YES, I am well aware it is all about YOU.

I did my best to help YOU, but then you went into flame mode and guess who you started attacking?

Robert A Whit
04-04-2013, 04:34 PM
thus proving my point that you're a dumb ass who simply cannot help himself.

Stick to the topic and stop derailing my thread.

Absolutely.

YOU crave attention and you demand you get attention. Sure you are right. Attack any of us, the attention will remain only on you.

Kathianne
04-04-2013, 04:47 PM
Wow, you still reply as if you approve his awful behavior. But I expect this from you given you and he have long done this same thing to me.
Why do you think, given your slash and burn tactics against me that I seek your advice? Like most of us?

What about you talking about the way he posts?

I did try to help this jerk out. But you fail to mention that. It does not matter to me if you hate my stories. They are not malicious to hurt others. His posts are. As are yours. Such as the post just above.

You refuse to mention that I spent maybe over half a dozen earnest posts trying to help him. But for that, you mention nothing. But you felt compelled to charge right in to try to harass me.

It figures.

I deplore your awful postings, they get in the way of the occasional decent one. Your quantity over quality, as well as feeling compelled to always add on a 'story' is annoying to the rest of us.

Oh yes, if you can speak for the rest, so can anyone.

Robert A Whit
04-04-2013, 04:55 PM
I deplore your awful postings, they get in the way of the occasional decent one. Your quantity over quality, as well as feeling compelled to always add on a 'story' is annoying to the rest of us.

Oh yes, if you can speak for the rest, so can anyone.

I deplore yours and you and Marcus by going into full attack mode got this put into the cage.

This is over the awful treatment Marcus passes out but you try to make it seem by me defending myself from that man, I am the awful poster. Then you leap in to pour more fuel on the fire hoping by attacking me, you can keep this going.

I am not posting to cause you distress nor do I much have you in mind. I have time to post and you resent this.

If you managed your time better, you too could attack all posters.

My style is not to attack. My style is to defend. When you learn that, you may still resent me, but at least you should understand me.

I don't go around telling you how you should post other than you ought to stop attacking.

Kathianne
04-04-2013, 05:35 PM
I deplore yours and you and Marcus by going into full attack mode got this put into the cage.

This is over the awful treatment Marcus passes out but you try to make it seem by me defending myself from that man, I am the awful poster. Then you leap in to pour more fuel on the fire hoping by attacking me, you can keep this going.

I am not posting to cause you distress nor do I much have you in mind. I have time to post and you resent this.

If you managed your time better, you too could attack all posters.

My style is not to attack. My style is to defend. When you learn that, you may still resent me, but at least you should understand me.

I don't go around telling you how you should post other than you ought to stop attacking.

Really? MA and myself got this in Steel Cage? Who is the first post? Enough said.

You don't defend anything, you attack anyone who disagrees with you or even, 'god forbid' tries to converse with how you got in the sorry state you're in.

You pretend to be a board leader, just take a look at the leader totals, you don't cut it.

Robert A Whit
04-04-2013, 06:05 PM
Really? MA and myself got this in Steel Cage? Who is the first post? Enough said.

Um, I proved it below.

You don't defend anything, you attack anyone who disagrees with you or even, 'god forbid' tries to converse with how you got in the sorry state you're in.

Um, wrong again. Even here you display the courtesy of a Wolverine.

You pretend to be a board leader, just take a look at the leader totals, you don't cut it.

Depends on what you mean. I don't give reports as a general statement. I compared myself to Marcus and by golly come way out on top.

This is what started it.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=629042#post629042)

then why do you continually respond to posts and threads?

Dumb ass.

aboutime
04-04-2013, 06:11 PM
JIMNYC: Would you be so kind to tell all Members how coming here to your Forum called DebatePolicy IS NOT A GAME, or COMPETITION where you award certain members for anything??

Somehow..I don't know why. I keep expecting BOB BARKER himself to jump in here, and tell ROBERT "COME ON DOWN!"

Robert A Whit
04-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Marcus shows up whining to Jim and Jim awarded him his personal thread. I had no idea this is possible nor did I understand it is Marcus personal thread.

Marcus bawled he is crapped on by a HOA.

Marcus went to them fully knowing he was asking them to break the rules.

They did not.

Now he acts as if any of us, who come from all over America, will communicate with a local entity in PA trying to get them to violate rules as if we should join him.

Trying to be helpful, my role was to try to show him paths.

In a rage, he lashes out.

Till he lashed out, there was no battle on his personal thread. Thus Marcus started this thread war.

But Guess who Kaiti lashes out at.

Well, who do you think she lashed out at?

Robert A Whit
04-04-2013, 06:13 PM
JIMNYC: Would you be so kind to tell all Members how coming here to your Forum called DebatePolicy IS NOT A GAME, or COMPETITION where you award certain members for anything??

Somehow..I don't know why. I keep expecting BOB BARKER himself to jump in here, and tell ROBERT "COME ON DOWN!"

I merely repeat what was told to me by said operator of said forum.

Well, you must enjoy the cage to always come on down.

aboutime
04-04-2013, 06:16 PM
I merely repeat what was told to me by said operator of said forum.

Well, you must enjoy the cage to always come on down.

You SAID what? Say What? What cage? Unless you are there...directing traffic, and providing FACTS for everyone to laugh at.

Robert A Whit
04-04-2013, 06:17 PM
You SAID what? Say What? What cage? Unless you are there...directing traffic, and providing FACTS for everyone to laugh at.

You come here to be laughed at.

OK

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

aboutime
04-04-2013, 06:20 PM

OK

Fine with me. Coming here is much better than where your mind seems to be in...4818.

Guess you haven't noticed. Most all of your posts end up here in the Cage.

Ever wonder why...without blaming me????

Robert A Whit
04-04-2013, 06:23 PM
Fine with me. Coming here is much better than where your mind seems to be in...4818.

Guess you haven't noticed. Most all of your posts end up here in the Cage.

Ever wonder why...without blaming me????

Say something true and I shall agree with you.

aboutime
04-04-2013, 06:26 PM
say something true and i shall agree with you.

​true!

Robert A Whit
04-04-2013, 06:28 PM
​true!

I just figured that somewhere inside you, you could say true.

Kathianne
04-04-2013, 11:02 PM
Marcus shows up whining to Jim and Jim awarded him his personal thread. I had no idea this is possible nor did I understand it is Marcus personal thread.

Marcus bawled he is crapped on by a HOA.

Marcus went to them fully knowing he was asking them to break the rules.

They did not.

Now he acts as if any of us, who come from all over America, will communicate with a local entity in PA trying to get them to violate rules as if we should join him.

Trying to be helpful, my role was to try to show him paths.

In a rage, he lashes out.

Till he lashed out, there was no battle on his personal thread. Thus Marcus started this thread war.

But Guess who Kaiti lashes out at.

Well, who do you think she lashed out at?

Lashing out? Where? You however, once again are the OP in cage thread. No surprise.

aboutime
04-05-2013, 03:24 AM
Kathianne. This has really gotten comical. Seems we are finally experiencing Paranoia....striking deep (as some might say)

http://youtu.be/bjSpO2B6G4s

Marcus Aurelius
04-05-2013, 07:12 AM
Depends on what you mean. I don't give reports as a general statement. I compared myself to Marcus and by golly come way out on top.

This is what started it.

you want to be on top of me? Sorry, I don't bat for that team. No problem if you do, to each his own. Just saying I'm not interested.

Marcus Aurelius
04-05-2013, 07:24 AM
Absolutely.

YOU crave attention and you demand you get attention. Sure you are right. Attack any of us, the attention will remain only on you.

Of the two of us, you're the one who turns every thread into a diatribe about himself. The number of times you talk about yourself, instead of the thread topic, is staggering. If that isn't a cry for attention, I don't know what is.

Marcus Aurelius
04-05-2013, 07:25 AM

OK

you come here BECAUSE you get laughed at.

aboutime
04-05-2013, 03:56 PM
you come here BECAUSE you get laughed at.

Marcus. Wait for it......, wait for it. Watch the reaction to my THANKS. Gonna be a long weekend? Ya think?

Marcus Aurelius
04-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Marcus. Wait for it......, wait for it. Watch the reaction to my THANKS. Gonna be a long weekend? Ya think?

did you see he started a thread, essentially to whine about me, asked I be banned from the thread? It was closed because he was acting like the child he is :laugh2:

Robert A Whit
04-05-2013, 06:02 PM
did you see he started a thread, essentially to whine about me, asked I be banned from the thread? It was closed because he was acting like the child he is :laugh2:

In other words, doing what you did on the HOA thread makes you a child.

Nice to see you admit it.

Marcus Aurelius
04-05-2013, 06:47 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=629366#post629366)

In other words, doing what you did on the HOA thread makes you a child.

Nice to see you admit it.

for someone who claims to have the highest IQ on the board, you're not very bright.

Please, link to ANY thread I started essentially to whine about you.

Robert A Whit
04-05-2013, 06:56 PM
for someone who claims to have the highest IQ on the board, you're not very bright.

Please, link to ANY thread I started essentially to whine about you.

Sorry chump. I just accepted at face value your claim and applied the same standard. I should have just said you lied about me and my post and why I posted.

My purpose strictly was to inform all posters about HOA laws and offer some tips. You lied by saying it was a whine.

Since I found out you demanded I get the boot, I just decided you and I did not belong on the same thread.

Marcus Aurelius
04-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Sorry chump. I just accepted at face value your claim and applied the same standard. I should have just said you lied about me and my post and why I posted.

My purpose strictly was to inform all posters about HOA laws and offer some tips. You lied by saying it was a whine.

Since I found out you demanded I get the boot, I just decided you and I did not belong on the same thread.

dumbass... you got the boot because you acted like a child and tried to take over a thread. Then you started a thread against the admins wishes, whining like a little girl, asking I get banned from it, and it was summarily closed... as it should have been. You're lucky to still be posting here. Grow up, dipshit.

Robert A Whit
04-05-2013, 07:11 PM
dumbass... you got the boot because you acted like a child and tried to take over a thread. Then you started a thread against the admins wishes, whining like a little girl, asking I get banned from it, and it was summarily closed... as it should have been. You're lucky to still be posting here. Grow up, dipshit.

FU.

And you are so full of shit. You are still lying your ass off. When you declare why I do something, you are lying. I count on you lying your ass off.

Marcus Aurelius
04-06-2013, 12:00 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=629392#post629392)

FU.

And you are so full of shit. You are still lying your ass off. When you declare why I do something, you are lying. I count on you lying your ass off.

someone needs a cookie and a nap... ROFLMFAO@you.

Robert A Whit
04-06-2013, 04:49 PM
Any readers of this SOBs advertising thread, know very well that I spent considerable time and effort trying to help this SOB out and for that, he got me shoved off the entire topic.

Yup, helping this SOB is bad for your health.

I will add this. He can't expect any of you trying to send notices to his HOA to be listened to. They don't have rules saying if people on a advertising thread sent them his prepared note to them, that they must read them or pay them any heed.

He agreed on the color laws when he signed up. For them to favor him and refuse to hold to the color laws makes no sense. If he gets away with this, any homeowner living there can break rules too.

Marcus Aurelius
04-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Any readers of this SOBs advertising thread, know very well that I spent considerable time and effort trying to help this SOB out and for that, he got me shoved off the entire topic.

Yup, helping this SOB is bad for your health.

I will add this. He can't expect any of you trying to send notices to his HOA to be listened to. They don't have rules saying if people on a advertising thread sent them his prepared note to them, that they must read them or pay them any heed.

He agreed on the color laws when he signed up. For them to favor him and refuse to hold to the color laws makes no sense. If he gets away with this, any homeowner living there can break rules too.

Robert needs a nappie...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IFEp6yCERxY/UJqlxxH2FRI/AAAAAAAAD9Q/kPhrIohB3Cw/s1600/cry-baby.jpg

aboutime
04-06-2013, 08:13 PM
As Tom Hanks said in "A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN".

There's no crying in Baseball, and Whining 48284829 (Robert style) here will get you anything but more laughs.

Marcus Aurelius
04-06-2013, 09:47 PM

There's no crying in Baseball, and Whining 48284829 (Robert style) here will get you anything but more laughs.

Robert A Whit
04-06-2013, 10:37 PM

There's no crying in Baseball, and Whining (Robert style) here will get you anything but more laughs.

Why are you in this thread whining, About time? Can't you whine enough on the normal forum?

Robert A Whit
04-06-2013, 10:40 PM
Boo fucking hooo

This is the only one needing his nappie.

PLEASE... Help me save my TARDIS from my HOA!!!!
https://www.causes.com/causes/974136-please-help-me-save-my-tardis-from-my-hoa

Did you actually think some poster here could save you from that big bad home owners association?

Dumb ass.

aboutime
04-07-2013, 10:40 AM
Why are you in this thread whining, About time? Can't you whine enough on the normal forum?

Thanks so much Robert. I do have to admire your inability to recognize how perfectly stupid your otherwise intended remarks really are.

Don't ever stop. It makes me feel good to laugh. Whining? Now that's really a good one. Try some more of that.

And...do not stop to think...before responding.

Robert A Whit
04-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Thanks so much Robert. I do have to admire your inability to recognize how perfectly stupid your otherwise intended remarks really are.

Don't ever stop. It makes me feel good to laugh. Whining? Now that's really a good one. Try some more of that.

And...do not stop to think...before responding.

Well, in your home, clearly there is profit in you being stupid. Then you get to spend much of your time whining. You don't think first which is why you are such a pain in the ass pal.

Why do you suppose when I showed up to first post, I asked you why you love offending posters? You told me off. And said you don't need poster pals.

Buddy, you proved it that you don't care.

aboutime
04-07-2013, 04:14 PM
Well, in your home, clearly there is profit in you being stupid. Then you get to spend much of your time whining. You don't think first which is why you are such a pain in the ass pal.

Why do you suppose when I showed up to first post, I asked you why you love offending posters? You told me off. And said you don't need poster pals.

Buddy, you proved it that you don't care.

Thank you again.

Marcus Aurelius
04-07-2013, 08:58 PM

One might also ask why you whined so much it had to be here in the first place... if one really gave a shit that is.

aboutime
04-07-2013, 09:02 PM
One might also ask why you whined so much it had to be here in the first place... if one really gave a shit that is.

Marcus. Don't let him get to ya. He claims I whine with every post I make. It's a mental disorder only he can control. So..I laugh, and just move on.

P.S. Someone is confused about the definitions of the two words.. WINE, and WHINE.

Both seem appropriate.