PDA

View Full Version : Buddhists and Muslims fight ...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-05-2013, 10:39 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/buddhist-muslims-myanmar-clash-indonesia-040221016.html

Buddhist, Muslims from Myanmar clash in Indonesia
BELAWAN, Indonesia (AP) — Sectarian and ethnic tensions running high in Myanmar boiled over far outside the country's borders Friday, when Buddhist fishermen and Muslim asylum seekers from the country brawled with knives and rocks at an Indonesian immigration detention center, leaving eight dead and another 15 injured.
The melee broke out in North Sumatra province, where more than 100 Rohingya migrants — most intercepted off Indonesia's coast after fleeing their homeland in rickety boats — and 11 Buddhists accused of illegal fishing were being housed together, said local police chief Endro Kiswanto.
He said witnesses told police the clash started early Friday after a Rohingya Muslim cleric and a fisherman got into a heated debate about sectarian violence that erupted last month in central Myanmar when mobs of armed Buddhists torched Muslim-owned homes and shops, killing dozens and forcing thousands to flee.
Boatloads of Rohingya have been washing up on Indonesia's shores following a wave of violence last year in western Myanmar, where they are considered illegal Muslim settlers from neighboring Bangladesh. Hundreds have been killed and more than 100,000 left homeless in clashes between ethnic Rakhine Buddhists and Rohingya.

Muslims fight and kill where ever they go. Yes , the Religion of Peace followers are taught to do just that!--Tyr

Marcus Aurelius
04-05-2013, 10:50 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/buddhist-muslims-myanmar-clash-indonesia-040221016.html

Buddhist, Muslims from Myanmar clash in Indonesia

BELAWAN, Indonesia (AP) — Sectarian and ethnic tensions running high in Myanmar boiled over far outside the country's borders Friday, when Buddhist fishermen and Muslim asylum seekers from the country brawled with knives and rocks at an Indonesian immigration detention center, leaving eight dead and another 15 injured.
The melee broke out in North Sumatra province, where more than 100 Rohingya migrants — most intercepted off Indonesia's coast after fleeing their homeland in rickety boats — and 11 Buddhists accused of illegal fishing were being housed together, said local police chief Endro Kiswanto.
He said witnesses told police the clash started early Friday after a Rohingya Muslim cleric and a fisherman got into a heated debate about sectarian violence that erupted last month in central Myanmar when mobs of armed Buddhists torched Muslim-owned homes and shops, killing dozens and forcing thousands to flee.
Boatloads of Rohingya have been washing up on Indonesia's shores following a wave of violence last year in western Myanmar, where they are considered illegal Muslim settlers from neighboring Bangladesh. Hundreds have been killed and more than 100,000 left homeless in clashes between ethnic Rakhine Buddhists and Rohingya.

Muslims fight and kill where ever they go. Yes , the Religion of Peace followers are taught to do just that!--Tyr

(In best Jahil voice) They are not 'really' Muslims.

jafar00
04-05-2013, 03:06 PM
Had to read it sorry but...

You missed out the part in your own post where it said..

mobs of armed Buddhists torched Muslim-owned homes and shops, killing dozens and forcing thousands to flee.

Marcus Aurelius
04-05-2013, 03:47 PM

mobs of armed Buddhists torched Muslim-owned homes and shops, killing dozens and forcing thousands to flee.

the debate about violence somewhere else escalated when the Muslim and Buddist argued. Since they were arguing about previous violence, there was no current violence to claim 'defense' by Muslims.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-06-2013, 06:27 PM

I did not miss that jafar. I deliberately posted the section of the article that included that. Why? Because I do not edit anything out to make my point. Not ever!
The argument started over the discussion about that previous violence.
Did you see that it was less than a dozen buddhists that were facing off against over a 100 muslims?
Always the muslims have the advantage in numbers when they attack, history shows that . Why is that??

Marcus Aurelius
04-06-2013, 07:46 PM
I did not miss that jafar. I deliberately posted the section of the article that included that. Why? Because I do not edit anything out to make my point. Not ever!
The argument started over the discussion about that previous violence.
Did you see that it was less than a dozen buddhists that were facing off against over a 100 muslims?
Always the muslims have the advantage in numbers when they attack, history shows that . Why is that??

The same reason they cover their faces when they commit terrorist acts... they are chicken shits who are too scared to show their faces.